For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

Dominion Lawsuit Against Giuliani Reveals Shocking Death Threats Made Against Company

Giuliani’s own assertions about the company prompted Trump supporters to launch graphic death threats at Dominion employees.

“You’re all [redacted] dead, You’re all [redacted] dead. We’re bringing back the firing squad and you [redacted] are all dead, everybody involved up against the wall you [redacted],” one voicemail sent to Dominion customer support said. “We’re gonna have a [redacted] lottery to [redacted] give people a chance to shoot you [redacted] you [redacted] wait you [redacted] you commie pieces of [redacted]. We’re going to [redacted] kill you all you [redacted].”
Or perhaps he is just pretending to be threatened. We have only his word that the threats are real. Even if they are real, they are empty threats. He whines too much.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
"The lawsuits against Giuliani and Powell are unseemly; in what world would they or their descendants for a hundred generations have the money to pay $1.3 billion apiece?"

eider

Election Fraud is treason.
If that had happened........
Trump supporters had been filled with rubbish about how the Covid sickness was all nonsense, but quite a lot of Democrat voters had voted by post before, and even more wanted to do so on this occasion, because they did believe in social distancing etc.
So we hear that Trump appointed a Head of your postal service who reduced its efficiency with cuts, clearly intended to disrupt and delay that service. That is exactly what happened and so, as the Democrat votes arrived, were counted and escalated, seats that President Trump had thought to be wins became losses.

You may not know it but we hear that Trump has complained of deceptions and stitch-ups before, like when his TV program failed to win an Emmy award, and on elections previous which he had lost out on.

You are all so sure that there was election fraud but Supreme Courts with both Republican and Democrat supporting Judges found that there was nothing, no evidence, no case..... nada.... to support your beliefs.

If you've got a real case for goodness sake bring it to a Court!
If not......... stop whining.

Arthur Brain

If that had happened........
Trump supporters had been filled with rubbish about how the Covid sickness was all nonsense, but quite a lot of Democrat voters had voted by post before, and even more wanted to do so on this occasion, because they did believe in social distancing etc.
So we hear that Trump appointed a Head of your postal service who reduced its efficiency with cuts, clearly intended to disrupt and delay that service. That is exactly what happened and so, as the Democrat votes arrived, were counted and escalated, seats that President Trump had thought to be wins became losses.

You may not know it but we hear that Trump has complained of deceptions and stitch-ups before, like when his TV program failed to win an Emmy award, and on elections previous which he had lost out on.

You are all so sure that there was election fraud but Supreme Courts with both Republican and Democrat supporting Judges found that there was nothing, no evidence, no case..... nada.... to support your beliefs.

If you've got a real case for goodness sake bring it to a Court!
If not......... stop whining.
Well said that man.

Far right outlet Newsmax sure doesn't want to be on the receiving end of a lawsuit either...

eider

Well said that man.

Far right outlet Newsmax sure doesn't want to be on the receiving end of a lawsuit either...

That's the thing to do.
Liars should be issued with Court attendance orders, tried for libel and defamation, fined and thus branded as such.

Question. You are a film researcher. How much do you know about the 20/30s film Citizen Kane?
I do not know it, but a film about Trump mentioned that he was a deep fan, repeated viewings, he loved the story of how a commoner rose up through political ranks etc and some of his speeches mirrored those in the film. Very interesting.

Arthur Brain

That's the thing to do.
Liars should be issued with Court attendance orders, tried for libel and defamation, fined and thus branded as such.

Question. You are a film researcher. How much do you know about the 20/30s film Citizen Kane?
I do not know it, but a film about Trump mentioned that he was a deep fan, repeated viewings, he loved the story of how a commoner rose up through political ranks etc and some of his speeches mirrored those in the film. Very interesting.
It's an absolute classic in more ways than one. It's more interesting to me in terms of the cinematography that in some technical aspects hadn't been seen at the time but it's also ironic how Trump relates to this film and its main protagonist. Not a particularly likeable guy and one who has a comeuppance. Sound familiar? That's a basic synopsis to be fair but kinda funny all the same. You should watch it. :)

Speaking of interesting watches, have you seen "The Trump Show" on BBC? Well worth a watch in turn.

eider

It's an absolute classic in more ways than one. It's more interesting to me in terms of the cinematography that in some technical aspects hadn't been seen at the time but it's also ironic how Trump relates to this film and its main protagonist. Not a particularly likeable guy and one who has a comeuppance. Sound familiar? That's a basic synopsis to be fair but kinda funny all the same. You should watch it. :)

Speaking of interesting watches, have you seen "The Trump Show" on BBC? Well worth a watch in turn.
Trump show........... my wife made me record it. All her colleagues are talking about it.... and him. What a shocker. The mention of 'Citizen Kane' was on that program. As I watched the scenes of his oratory in front of mass adoration I thought of other similar scenes from Europe, just before my time.

Doser's threads which rage about President Biden led me to wondering about his physical and legal security. Whilst he will always need body guards, armoured cars, G1s glazing etc, he has this extra security coverage that his removal in any way by any means leads to a super power being led by two women. That sure is a powerful kind of insurance.

I am so enjoying the rants and ravings, even if Britain might get a tough time from them...... 😁

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
https://thenewamerican.com/with-bid...er-we-may-have-less-than-14-days-to-disaster/
border_patrol.001.jpeg