For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

Trump show........... my wife made me record it. All her colleagues are talking about it.... and him. What a shocker. The mention of 'Citizen Kane' was on that program. As I watched the scenes of his oratory in front of mass adoration I thought of other similar scenes from Europe, just before my time.

Doser's threads which rage about President Biden led me to wondering about his physical and legal security. Whilst he will always need body guards, armoured cars, G1s glazing etc, he has this extra security coverage that his removal in any way by any means leads to a super power being led by two women. That sure is a powerful kind of insurance.

I am so enjoying the rants and ravings, even if Britain might get a tough time from them...... 😁
Brad Raffensperger's comments after that infamous phone call are spot on. Could do with more Republicans like that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
433,000 deaths, US recession and kidnapping of thousands of children at the border ...

When the Biden team took over they found out there was literally no Covid vaccination plan in place. Nothing to build off of. The Biden team had to start from scratch.

Children still aren't reunited with their families. So ironic to see Stephen Miller and his wife holding their new baby. He was behind the most racist aspects of the Trump administration including the family separations, can't help but think about how he doesn't have to worry about being separated from his child but had no problem promoting the idea to punish immigrants.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
When the Biden team took over they found out there was literally no Covid vaccination plan in place. Nothing to build off of. The Biden team had to start from scratch.

Children still aren't reunited with their families. So ironic to see Stephen Miller and his wife holding their new baby. He was behind the most racist aspects of the Trump administration including the family separations, can't help but think about how he doesn't have to worry about being separated from his child but had no problem promoting the idea to punish immigrants.
Cry me a river. Some Spanish children have dumb parents. The Covid vaccination plan is all Fauci's. Biden is just another moron sock puppet for the Deep State.

eider

https://thenewamerican.com/with-bid...er-we-may-have-less-than-14-days-to-disaster/
border_patrol.001.jpeg
If that happens then it was President Trump's fault..... yeah?

Did he promise to build you a wall?
Did he promise to get it built for free, for nothing?

Did you mugs believe that? What suckers!

I can't see it in the picture, mate. :lol:

Go on........ cry us a river.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
If that happens then it was President Trump's fault..... yeah?

Did he promise to build you a wall?
Did he promise to get it built for free, for nothing?

Did you mugs believe that? What suckers!

I can't see it in the picture, mate. :lol:

Go on........ cry us a river.
Biden signed an open borders executive order. To claim, this is Biden's fault is ridiculous. Cry us a river when your wages go down, while inflation goes up.