For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Trump lied to the American people when he said that Covid-19 was all under control, that the warmer weather last April would take care of it and that it would "magically disappear". Then it transpired that he knew how serious it was and deliberately downplayed it and not only that, he enjoyed doing so. What have you got to say about that? Or are you one of those wingnuts who deny that this virus exists? There's certain elements on the far right who lap it up as a conspiracy theory but there's no denying Trump's words on record or that he, himself, declared a national emergency when the figures soared to the point when he had no choice.
There has never been a controlled virus in the entire history of mankind, grow up. If you want to blame someone blame China and the DNC. Remember when the virus first started the DNC was occupied with impeaching Trump.

Arthur Brain

There has never been a controlled virus in the entire history of mankind, grow up. If you want to blame someone blame China and the DNC. Remember when the virus first started the DNC was occupied with impeaching Trump.
Well, no and it's telling that you're failing to address the fact that Trump deliberately lied to the American people about Covid-19 being all under control, along with the fact that he's on record for enjoying doing so. Why is that?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Well, no and it's telling that you're failing to address the fact that Trump deliberately lied to the American people about Covid-19 being all under control, along with the fact that he's on record for enjoying doing so. Why is that?
They all lie including Otraitor ,Clinton( I did not have sex with that woman) and pedi Joe included.

Arthur Brain

They all lie including Otraitor ,Clinton( I did not have sex with that woman) and pedi Joe included.
Everyone lies, so at least you acknowledge that Trump did the very same. However, considering the devastating impact that this virus was going to have, it was hardly a "white lie", was it?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Everyone lies, so at least you acknowledge that Trump did the very same. However, considering the devastating impact that this virus was going to have, it was hardly a "white lie", was it?
They all lie but libtards only care about the conservatives and steadily give their libtard politicians a free pass, and then try to convince others how pure the perverts they follow are. That is called hypocrisy.

Arthur Brain

They all lie but libtards only care about the conservatives and steadily give their libtard politicians a free pass, and then try to convince others how pure the perverts they follow are. That is called hypocrisy.
No, I'm cynical all ends up where it comes to politics, so, with that in mind, why do you seemingly give Trump a free pass where it came to his recorded lies about Covid-19?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
No, I'm cynical all ends up where it comes to politics. So, with that in mind, why do you seemingly give Trump a free pass where it came to his recorded lies about Covid-19?
Because Trump did more for America and Americans than the 3 Presidents before him.

Arthur Brain

Because Trump did more for America and Americans than the 3 Presidents before him.
Oh, so you acknowledge that he blatantly lied about Covid-19 but that's okay because in your opinion he did "more" than the presidents you don't like so much? I'm sure that'll sit well with the hundreds of thousands of people who have died of this virus and their families after being reassured that this disease was just a blip and would "magically disappear".

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Oh, so you acknowledge that he blatantly lied about Covid-19 but that's okay because in your opinion he did "more" than the presidents you don't like so much? I'm sure that'll sit well with the hundreds of thousands of people who have died of this virus and their families after being reassured that this disease was just a blip and would "magically disappear".
I didn’t acknowledge anything other than liberals are hypocrites.

Arthur Brain

I didn’t acknowledge anything other than liberals are hypocrites.
Sure you did if you care to scroll back and even if you don't want to acknowledge such for petulant 'reasons' or whatever, Trump is on record for lying about Covid-19 to the American people, which presumably, includes you.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Sure you did if you care to scroll back and even if you don't want to acknowledge such for petulant 'reasons' or whatever, Trump is on record for lying about Covid-19 to the American people, which presumably, includes you.
BS, I said all politicians lie I did not specify any particular lie, but as usual you are a typical lying hypocrite, which is a typical liberal trait.

Arthur Brain

BS, I said all politicians lie I did not specify any particular lie, but as usual you are a typical lying hypocrite, which is a typical liberal trait.
Exactly, you admitted that all politicians lie, which by association, has to include Trump. That is what he did. He lied to you about the seriousness of Covid-19. This is fact.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Exactly, you admitted that all politicians lie, which by association, has to include Trump. That is what he did. He lied to you about the seriousness of Covid-19. This is fact.
Your delusions and indoctrination by the MSM and DNC is astounding. You have made it to full lemming status.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned