For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

Are you sure she is? I believe Dominion is over confident.

Why haven't they sued anyone else? Are they afraid?
Hardly. Considering that Newsmax and Fox news don't want a bar of this anymore and have publicly distanced themselves then what does that tell you? Rudy Giuliani is facing the same.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Hardly. Considering that Newsmax and Fox news don't want a bar of this anymore and have publicly distanced themselves then what does that tell you? Rudy Giuliani is facing the same.
Fox News is slow at admitting anything, but Hannity talks about the steal almost every night. And Newsmax is a joke.

Arthur Brain

Fox News is slow at admitting anything, but Hannity talks about the steal almost every night. And Newsmax is a joke.
Who cares what Hannity is blabbering about? He was always one of the most staunch Trump supporters and the fact remains that both outlets want nothing to do with outlandish and unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud, both with Dominion and Smartmatic. Now, why do you suppose that is? Newsmax is indeed a joke, but then so's Fox News and thenewamerican.com for that matter...

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Who cares what Hannity is blabbering about? He was always one of the most staunch Trump supporters and the fact remains that both outlets want nothing to do with outlandish and unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud, both with Dominion and Smartmatic. Now, why do you suppose that is? Newsmax is indeed a joke, but then so's Fox News and thenewamerican.com for that matter...
As if your opinion, that of a homo Brit, is worth anything.

chair

There has never been a controlled virus in the entire history of mankind, grow up. If you want to blame someone blame China and the DNC. Remember when the virus first started the DNC was occupied with impeaching Trump.
COVID has been well-controlled in Taiwan and New Zealand, for example.
Historically, there were even places that managed to control the Bubonic plague.

eider

Mr Spock would most assuredly agree...
Did you watch some of the prosecution evidence for impeachment yesterday evening?

I do not believe that there could possibly be a 67/33 conviction after this trial, not possibly. But as I watched the prosecution evidence and film exhibits I realised that this is not just being watched in the UK, but throughout Europe, Asia, Oz..... the whole world is watching this trial's evidence. Could be one of the biggest audiences ever.

Everybody or Anybody can review this trial...... anywhere.
I wonder what the World might think about it all?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you watch some of the prosecution evidence for impeachment yesterday evening?

I do not believe that there could possibly be a 67/33 conviction after this trial, not possibly. But as I watched the prosecution evidence and film exhibits I realised that this is not just being watched in the UK, but throughout Europe, Asia, Oz..... the whole world is watching this trial's evidence. Could be one of the biggest audiences ever.

Everybody or Anybody can review this trial...... anywhere.
I wonder what the World might think about it all?
I am guessing they are thinking we no longer have the moral high ground. trump and his gang of terrorists have diminished our standing on the world stage.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
I am guessing they are thinking we no longer have the moral high ground. trump and his gang of terrorists have diminished our standing on the world stage.
You do realize that in your stupidity you called 78 million Americans terrorist ? Do you have even one working brain cell ?

eider

It looks more like President Trump took on the World all on his own. Most of his advisors and assistants were totally non-plussed by his international decisions and actions .