For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You're entitled to your own (surreal) reality, but you're not entitled to your own facts.

You can't just pull numbers out of your hat and expect to be taken seriously.
If the stolen votes were counted even an idiot knows Trump won. Biden hid through the whole process and you cannot be moronic enough to believe he actually won fairly.

Arthur Brain

Did you watch some of the prosecution evidence for impeachment yesterday evening?

I do not believe that there could possibly be a 67/33 conviction after this trial, not possibly. But as I watched the prosecution evidence and film exhibits I realised that this is not just being watched in the UK, but throughout Europe, Asia, Oz..... the whole world is watching this trial's evidence. Could be one of the biggest audiences ever.

Everybody or Anybody can review this trial...... anywhere.
I wonder what the World might think about it all?
I watched a fair chunk of it and compelling and saddening viewing it was, especially with new footage that's come to light with what occurred at Capitol Hill. The evidence is damning and whilst I agree that the possibility of conviction is remote, it's all there on record and this is what Trump's legacy will be. The worst president in American history.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If the stolen votes were counted even an idiot knows Trump won. Biden hid through the whole process and you cannot be moronic enough to believe he actually won fairly.

You're just making up numbers. You might as well say 79 million, or 89 million, or why not go big and say Trump really got 142 million votes but 68 million were put into Jesse Morgan's trailer which was put on a rocket and shot to the moon and buried in a secret deep state cement bunker two miles under the lunar surface?

You're insane.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

You're just making up numbers. You might as well say 79 million, or 89 million, or why not go big and say Trump really got 142 million votes but 68 million were put into Jesse Morgan's trailer which was put on a rocket and shot to the moon and buried in a secret deep state cement bunker two miles under the lunar surface?

You're insane.
:ROFLMAO:

eider

I watched a fair chunk of it and compelling and saddening viewing it was, especially with new footage that's come to light with what occurred at Capitol Hill. The evidence is damning and whilst I agree that the possibility of conviction is remote, it's all there on record and this is what Trump's legacy will be. The worst president in American history.
There is a series called Trump takes on the World.
It discusses how World leaders felt about him.
They reckon that he left NATO in its most vulnerable condition in 70 years.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
There is a series called Trump takes on the World.
It discusses how World leaders felt about him.
They reckon that he left NATO in its most vulnerable condition in 70 years.
Why should America spend money to protect Germany when Germany is buying energy from Russia ? Trump had common sense which Biden seriously lacks.

Arthur Brain

100% BS which only a complete fraud who has no sense of honor or justice believes.
Nope. If there actually was any such evidence to support these fraud allegations, then I'd be all in favour of it being uncovered and the election results being overturned if it could be proved. I think Trump is the worst president the USA has ever had but I don't want to undermine the entire democratic process just to be rid of him. The fact is, there wasn't any. He lost. Deal with it.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
You do realize that allegations of fraud against Dominion & Smartmatic have been thoroughly debunked and are baseless, right?
They aren't debunked and aren't baseless. Their systems are insecure. Why would Powell have damaged their reputation effectively, if it wasn't true?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Nope. If there actually was any such evidence to support these fraud allegations, then I'd be all in favour of it being uncovered and the election results being overturned if it could be proved. I think Trump is the worst president the USA has ever had but I don't want to undermine the entire democratic process just to be rid of him. The fact is, there wasn't any. He lost. Deal with it.
Nah, the worst President in American history was Otraitor, but pretty sure pedo Joe will be worse.

Arthur Brain

They aren't debunked and aren't baseless. Their systems are insecure. Why would Powell have damaged their reputation effectively, if it wasn't true?
She hasn't 'damaged their reputation' at all. She's on the receiving end of a lawsuit in excess of a billion dollars because of her nonsense claims. Far right news outlets have stressed that they acknowledge that there's no evidence to support such in order to avoid the same.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
She hasn't 'damaged their reputation' at all. She's on the receiving end of a lawsuit in excess of a billion dollars because of her nonsense claims. Far right news outlets have stressed that they acknowledge that there's no evidence to support such in order to avoid the same.
She has damaged their sales. Yes, their reputation shall not recover.

eider

Why should America spend money to protect Germany when Germany is buying energy from Russia ? Trump had common sense which Biden seriously lacks.
If you want to get out of Europe, get out of Europe. If you want to be in G7 then stay in.
I thought that Trump was good mates with Russia, and was playing both hands?