Free Drugs

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Willi, have you noticed that you have a propensity to change the paramiters of an argument as you see fit and yet attempt to hold others to a strict format?

Crow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Originally posted by brother Willi

i see a problem with that

if they are not allowed to do jobs like mopping, etc... they will steal.

we need a better answer

You see a problem with that, but you don't see a problem with letting them endanger others they work with. We caught a crackhead smoking his pipe in the oxygen storage canister room at work--he was one of the laundry assistants. I remember a woman who had her finger broken--a very old weak woman--when one of our junkies twisted it off her finger and stole it. When the cops got a warrent based on her description, they went to the jerks house and found drugs and many stolen items. So I don't want that junkie mopping floors in my nursing home, hospital, or whatever.

brother Willi

Originally posted by BillyBob

Willi, have you noticed that you have a propensity to change the paramiters of an argument as you see fit and yet attempt to hold others to a strict format?
nope:D

i never gave folks $$ and said "good for you, buy drugs"

but if you come here, i will let you steal from me, rather then you do me harm, or go elsewhere and do harm to others.
do you see that as wrong?

brother Willi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Originally posted by Crow

You see a problem with that, but you don't see a problem with letting them endanger others they work with. We caught a crackhead smoking his pipe in the oxygen storage canister room at work--he was one of the laundry assistants. I remember a woman who had her finger broken--a very old weak woman--when one of our junkies twisted it off her finger and stole it. When the cops got a warrent based on her description, they went to the jerks house and found drugs and many stolen items. So I don't want that junkie mopping floors in my nursing home, hospital, or whatever.
a valid point.

so, hospitals are a bad place to let them work.

can they work in any feild?

remember, if they dont get $ the legal way, they get it another way.

the result could be a dead Crow

Crow

but if you come here, i will let you steal from me, rather then you do me harm, or go elsewhere and do harm to others.

I guess it's OK if you don't say "good for you?"

I don't care if you give them TVs or Chuckie Cheese quarters to buy drugs with--it's all the same. You gave them the wherewithall to obtain drugs.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Well, the rest of us certainly have.

You have already stated that you would give people money to buy drugs as a deterrent to stealing rather than calling the police, knowing full well what that money was going to be used for.

:patrol: Sorry, no backpeddaling allowed in this forum! :patrol:

I see that as a wimpy cop out. :down:

Crow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

a valid point.

so, hospitals are a bad place to let them work.

can they work in any feild?

remember, if they dont get $ the legal way, they get it another way.

the result could be a dead Crow

Crossing the street could be a dead Crow. But if they come into my house and present a danger to me, it ain't going to be Crow that's :dead:.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Drugs

Originally posted by Crow

Crossing the street could be a dead Crow. But if they come into my house and present a danger to me, it ain't going to be Crow that's :dead:.

Yeah Baby!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!! :bannana:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

YEP i said

"by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free. "

so, give an answer, if they cant work anywhere, the result could be a DEAD CROW [or BillyBob]!!

So? I'd rather take my chances that be extorted.

Crow

YEP i said

"by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free. "

so, give an answer, if they cant work anywhere, the result could be a DEAD CROW!!
There would be a dead something. But it wouldn't be a :crow:

brother Willi

Well, the rest of us certainly have.

You have already stated that you would give people money to buy drugs as a deterrent to stealing rather than calling the police, knowing full well what that money was going to be used for.

:patrol: Sorry, no backpeddaling allowed in this forum! :patrol:

I see that as a wimpy cop out. :down:

if i give, you have not stolen

even if you come to steal.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

if i give, you have not stolen

even if you come to steal.

If I hadn't came and threatened you, you wouldn't have given me any money. That's just another way to describe extortion.

brother Willi

If I hadn't came and threatened you, you wouldn't have given me any money. That's just another way to describe extortion.
true

but its up to the person being extorted to call it that.

Crow

Crow, i bet im just as good at shootin as you are.

so, maybe we are both dead.

now, lets talk helping

I'll bet you aren't. And I'll bet that I know you're coming from a long way off--ask me about my four aggressive dogs. And I've already told you what I would do. And it wouldn't be buy drugs for a junkie, as you would. That is not helping.

brother Willi

So? I'd rather take my chances that be extorted.
you can do that.

but there might be a dead Billy, or a dead Willi.

if its a dead Billy, you have given me your money.

you ugly drug suplying redneck you.