Gay Mass Murder Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

pqmomba8

Hmmm, has anyone brought up the issue of all those CHRISTIAN pedophile priests? I think Christianity makes you a pedophile...............

You get where I am coming from, right people?

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm, has anyone brought up the issue of all those CHRISTIAN pedophile priests? I think Christianity makes you a pedophile...............

You get where I am coming from, right people?

This is an easy one. Those priests aren't true Christianstm.

;)

pqmomba8

This is an easy one. Those priests aren't true Christianstm.

;)

I am not talking about "true" Christians or "fake" Christians, I am simply drawing a parallel - just because those people committed those henious acts while they also HAPPENED to be gay, does that mean that the majority of gays inclined to do so? You DO realize that there are plenty of straight people that do vile and nasty things too, right?

This is SO simple, a third grader can see through this issue. You guys are SO pre-occupied with your hatred of homos, you let your judgement be completely clouded.........(but then again, you folks do believe in some invisible man living in the sky.............but I digress.)

MrRadish

I am not talking about "true" Christians or "fake" Christians, I am simply drawing a parallel - just because those people committed those henious acts while they also HAPPENED to be gay, does that mean that the majority of gays inclined to do so? You DO realize that there are plenty of straight people that do vile and nasty things too, right?

This is SO simple, a third grader can see through this issue. You guys are SO pre-occupied with your hatred of homos, you let your judgement be completely clouded.........(but then again, you folks do believe in some invisible man living in the sky.............but I digress.)

:doh:

pqmomba8, pozzolane was being sarcastic. He's an agnostic. He's on your side.

eveningsky339

"Gay mass murder trend"? Is this a comedy thread or are people really that deluded?

By the way, "Biblicalness" has never been a part of the American way of life. We were founded by Deists. Sorry.

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

pqmomba8, pozzolane was being sarcastic. He's an agnostic. He's on your side.

:chuckle:

Thanks Mr. Radish.

pqmomba8:

Look back on my comment regarding this topic (my serious one which is right before your own).

A sexual act alone (even heinous ones) do not qualify someone to be either gay or straight. The sex act is not the qualifier. And someone who's lived as long (and probably has a family) as the pastor here who started this thread, should be wise enough to understand that. So the argument is flawed even aside from the fact that he attempts to parallel two unrelated particulars.

He might as well make the argument that all evil dictators had mustaches (Stalin, Hitler etc...) Therefore, mustaches are the qualifier for evil acts. The bigger the mustache, the bigger monstrosities.

:ha:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Once again: homosexuals don't make up the majority of serial killers. This is bigoted lunacy at its finest, nothing more and nothing less.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Once again: homosexuals don't make up the majority of serial killers. This is bigoted lunacy at its finest, nothing more and nothing less.
You don't think they make up the highest percentage per demographic?

koban

Homosexual Christian Gay Murdering Child Molesting Priests are bad, m'kay?

Just like people from New Hampster.

And Hitler.

yeshuafreak76

Yeah, I'm sure them being gay has something to do with the fact that they're psychotic. Hardly. The gay community constitutes something like 2% of the entire global population, and of the 2%, probably less than 1% of them are mass murderers. Give me a freakin break okay. I have allot of gay friends, and none of them are psychotic. In fact, I'm pretty sure a couple of them flew you on a trip; also, some of them are protecting your rights by serving our great nation.

So stop with the slander that has no scientific basis whatsoever

This Charming Manc

hmm lots of vitriol ... not alot of sense be talked here.

If that list is accurate, it would suggest that that a higher percentage than one would expect of serial killers are homosexual.

However one would need to have a look at the full list, and do some statistical anaylsis to see if the it actually stood when looking at all the facts(actually homsexual percentages at the times of murders, numbers of mass murders, numebrs fio straight mass murders etc).

The premises that homosexulaity isn't healthy(sin) is clearley one laid down in the bible (gross understatement), and one that I therefore have to take seriously, this list in the first instance this list would seem to support the position.

Howevere the hate, vhemance, gay bashing, and finger pointing that comes from many of my christian brothers leaves me very ashamed.

pqmomba8

:chuckle:

Thanks Mr. Radish.

pqmomba8:

Look back on my comment regarding this topic (my serious one which is right before your own).

A sexual act alone (even heinous ones) do not qualify someone to be either gay or straight. The sex act is not the qualifier. And someone who's lived as long (and probably has a family) as the pastor here who started this thread, should be wise enough to understand that. So the argument is flawed even aside from the fact that he attempts to parallel two unrelated particulars.

He might as well make the argument that all evil dictators had mustaches (Stalin, Hitler etc...) Therefore, mustaches are the qualifier for evil acts. The bigger the mustache, the bigger monstrosities.

:ha:

Ah, my mistake - and I apologize!!! In full agreement with the above.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You don't think they make up the highest percentage per demographic?

As I already said, Jeff, heterosexual white males make up the vast majority of serial killers. Now, I don't know why you guys like dredging up this macabre topic on a regular basis, nor do I understand why you consistently try to prove that gay men make up "most" serial killers or that there's some killer queen "trend" afoot. But facts are facts--and on this subject, the facts are definitely not on your side.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As I already said, Jeff, heterosexual white males make up the vast majority of serial killers. Now, I don't know why you guys like dredging up this macabre topic on a regular basis, nor do I understand why you consistently try to prove that gay men make up "most" serial killers or that there's some killer queen "trend" afoot. But facts are facts--and on this subject, the facts are definitely not on your side.
Granite. Most NBA players are large men of African extraction. Why do you think that is? Do you think it is because most Americans are tall and black and male, or do you think there are other factors at work?

:)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You're evading my point. I said, "You don't think they make up the highest percentage per demographic?" I even put the word "percentage" in bold. So why did you ignore it?

Granite

Hall of Fame
You're evading my point. I said, "You don't think they make up the highest percentage per demographic?" I even put the word "percentage" in bold. So why did you ignore it?

...because, frankly, I was on my way out and in a hurry and had better things to do.

And to answer your question: I don't know. But then again, I have no idea what demographics you have in mind. I'm sure statistics are available online. How about we both look into this? No guarantees I'll get it done this weekend, but I'm up to the challenge if you are. Deal?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
...because, frankly, I was on my way out and in a hurry and had better things to do.

And to answer your question: I don't know. But then again, I have no idea what demographics you have in mind. I'm sure statistics are available online. How about we both look into this? No guarantees I'll get it done this weekend, but I'm up to the challenge if you are. Deal?
Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.