George Floyd killed himself with drugs.

Arthur Brain

Just to clarify, at some point after Floyd says; I can't breath, Chauvin then thought I am going to kneel on his neck anyway.

And a knee on his neck, why do you keep denying this had anything to do with his death?

This has nothing to do with hatred for the law. If you were being arrested, would you want an officer to kneel on your neck for nine minutes? A police officer should set a good example.
Exactly, and Chauvin didn't. It has nothing to do with a hatred for the law but rather that such should be held uprightly.

Arthur Brain

Have you ever been a policeman or are you just an authority in Monday morning quarterbacking ?
No, have you? If so, would you have knelt on this man's neck for nine minutes while he was struggling to breathe while you had armed officers in support?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
No, have you? If so, would you have knelt on this man's neck for nine minutes while he was struggling to breathe while you had armed officers in support?
I wasn’t there were you ? Floyd complained he couldn’t breath before he was ever taken to the ground After he resisted arrest. Floyd died from taking drugs and having a bad heart, but by all means keep up your attack on the very people you will call in an emergency.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just to clarify, at some point after Floyd says; I can't breath ...
Floyd said "I can't breathe" 6 times between being taken out of his car, being sat down on the sidewalk next to his car, being walked across the street to the police car and during the attempt to get him into the police car.

6 times before he was put on the ground.

Arthur Brain

I wasn’t there were you ? Floyd complained he couldn’t breath before he was ever taken to the ground After he resisted arrest. Floyd died from taking drugs and having a bad heart, but by all means keep up your attack on the very people you will call in an emergency.
You didn't answer my question. Are you in the police and would you have knelt on a man's neck for nine minutes who was posing no threat with armed colleagues on standby?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You didn't answer my question. Are you in the police and would you have knelt on a man's neck for nine minutes who was posing no threat with armed colleagues on standby?
That would depend on how much he resisted arrest. I was an MP for awhile in the Marine Corps after serving a tour in Nam. The officer weighed 140 while Floyd was over 200 pounds. What you are ignoring is that Floyd had 8 felonies locked up a in prison took drugs and died from drugs and a bad heart.

Arthur Brain

That would depend on how much he resisted arrest. I was an MP for awhile in the Marine Corps after serving a tour in Nam. The officer weighed 140 while Floyd was over 200 pounds. What you are ignoring is that Floyd had 8 felonies locked up a in prison took drugs and died from drugs and a bad heart.
I'm not ignoring any such thing and he died due to Chauvin's actions. If you had a man incapacitated as Floyd was and you had armed officers in support, would you have knelt on such a man's neck for nine minutes?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
I'm not ignoring any such thing and he died due to Chauvin's actions. If you had a man incapacitated as Floyd was and you had armed officers in support, would you have knelt on such a man's neck for nine minutes?
Answered ! Floyd died because he was an idiot who took drugs with a bad heart.

Arthur Brain

You missed this” depends on how much they resisted” after all Floyd out weighed the policeman by more than 70 pounds.
The guy was on the ground and Chauvin knelt on his neck for nine minutes - with armed officers in support. I haven't 'missed' anything. What possible excuse is there to kneel on a man's neck for so long when he was posing no threat? Can you answer that?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
The guy was on the ground and Chauvin knelt on his neck for nine minutes - with armed officers in support. I haven't 'missed' anything. What possible excuse is there to kneel on a man's neck for so long when he was posing no threat? Can you answer that?
Uh ,to keep him on the ground and stop him from resisting it isn’t that hard to understand when you know Floyd out weighed him by over 70 pounds.

Arthur Brain

Uh ,to keep him on the ground and stop him from resisting it isn’t that hard to understand when you know Floyd out weighed him by over 70 pounds.
If he was simply by himself and feared for his own safety then you might have had a salient point, except he wasn't. He had armed support. So what was his excuse?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If he was simply by himself and feared for his own safety then you might have had a salient point, except he wasn't. He had armed support. So what was his excuse?
To keep Floyd from resisting he wasn’t a small man and he was on drugs. Like I said anyone can Monday morning quarterback.

Arthur Brain

To keep Floyd from resisting he wasn’t a small man and he was on drugs. Like I said anyone can Monday morning quarterback.
He wasn't resisting, he was incapacitated and choking to death while Chauvin knelt on his neck and had armed colleagues surrounding. He was posing no threat to anybody. For some reason you are not answering a very simple question. What was his excuse?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
He wasn't resisting, he was incapacitated and choking to death while Chauvin knelt on his neck and had armed colleagues surrounding. He was posing no threat to anybody. For some reason you are not answering a very simple question. What was his excuse?
To keep him from resisting it seems you cannot accept that Floyd had 8 felonies served time in prison for armed robbery, and was on drugs and resisted arrest.

Arthur Brain

To keep him from resisting it seems you cannot accept that Floyd had 8 felonies served time in prison for armed robbery, and was on drugs and resisted arrest.
There were armed police about at the scene. He was no threat. His former crimes are absolutely irrelevant. What was Chauvin's excuse?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
There were armed police about at the scene. He was no threat. His former crimes are absolutely irrelevant. What was Chauvin's excuse?
Why is it the left wants to make a martyr out of a criminal ? His former crimes are not irrelevant he had 8 felonies and was a career criminal. Answered several times you don’t want truth you want a narrative and agenda to destroy and weaken law enforcement.

Arthur Brain

Why is it the left wants to make a martyr out of a criminal ? His former crimes are not irrelevant he had 8 felonies and was a career criminal. Answered several times you don’t want truth you want a narrative and agenda to destroy and weaken law enforcement.
I don't want any of the things you suggest and his former crimes are most certainly irrelevant to the case at hand also. He was incapacitated. Had he posed a threat then it would indeed be understandable as to why Chauvin acted as he did, at least initially. If he was by himself with no armed support then it could be arguable that his restraining methods were also understandable to a prolonged extent. Except he wasn't. He had colleagues who were armed and on standby and yet he sat on the man's neck for nine minutes until he died and it's all on video footage. So once again, what was his excuse? Floyd wasn't going anywhere. Even if he had tried to make a run for it or whatever there were armed police right there on the spot. Answer that, if you can.