George Floyd killed himself with drugs.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You haven't answered this on point even the once. If Chauvin was by himself and had to use extreme restraining measures in order to protect himself and others from potential harm then a case can be made that subduing Floyd via kneeling on his neck could be justified in order to incapacitate until help arrived. That help was already there in the form of armed police at the scene however. So how were Chauvin's actions justifiable?
Asked and answered.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Chauvin can appeal. If you have evidence to help him in an appeal court, you could be a witness. Do you have that evidence?
Sure do I saw it on tv when Maxine Waters and pedo Joe spoke about Chauvin before the verdict was ever reached they tainted “ blind justice” and the presumption of innocence. You do understand that concept right it is in the constitution ?

Eric h

Sure do I saw it on tv when Maxine Waters and pedo Joe spoke about Chauvin before the verdict was ever reached they tainted “ blind justice” and the presumption of innocence. You do understand that concept right it is in the constitution ?
So the only evidence you have to defend Chauvin at an appeal trial was the stuff you saw on tv. Will the courtroom open up to a few million star witnesses who saw as much as you. Hmmmm.

Biden's comments don't constitute jury tampering, Schultz said, because they were "so vague" and didn't show clear intent on Biden's to influence the jurors.

"Maybe [Biden] was praying for the jury to acquit ... no one knows really what it means. It's a general statement," Schultz said.

Because Biden's comments came once the jury was already sequestered, and the president didn't specifically tell jurors how to vote, Schultz said, there is "no way" it could be construed as jury tampering.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So the only evidence you have to defend Chauvin at an appeal trial was the stuff you saw on tv. Will the courtroom open up to a few million star witnesses who saw as much as you. Hmmmm.
Why are you so determined to see Chauvin punished?

Eric h

Why are you so determined to see Chauvin punished?
The judge and jury found him guilty; I agree with the manslaughter charges. Any sentence the court dish out will be a temporary punishment. Like the rest of us, he can still repent and have the chance of eternal salvation

Eric h

That's the role of the prosecutor or the defense attorney. I am neither. As are you.
If you have evidence of corruption, then present it to the prosecutor or defense attorney. At the moment it amounts to speculation, not evidence.

Eric h said:
At the moment it comes across as an opinion
Your 'DUH' weighs up the strength of your evidence. The evidence for Trump's fraudulent election pretty much ended up as 'duh'.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you have evidence of corruption, then present it to the prosecutor or defense attorney. At the moment it amounts to speculation, not evidence.

Your 'DUH' weighs up the strength of your evidence. The evidence for Trump's fraudulent election pretty much ended up as 'duh'.
We seem to be going in circles and you seem to be compelled to bring Trump into this so I will say good bye 😘

Arthur Brain

If you have the evidence, then prove it in court. At the moment it comes across as an opinion rather than evidence. Very much in the same kind of way when Mr Trump tried to prove corrupt elections.
Exactly. The undisputed video footage shows Chauvin needlessly sitting on a man's neck for nine minutes while having colleagues, armed with guns on standby. What possible excuse is there for that in sanity land? The Trump comparison is an apt one in certain respects.