German IMAM from Cologne says Women Deserved to be RAPED

truthjourney

I would tell the psychologist and counselors. 'they see thee before me'. Young girl, age 13, mother is a hooker, her boyfriend turns her out, she either hooks or moves out. Never is she treated with kindness, all she knows is fear and hatred.

You would hate her and hurt her more because she is immoral, but your high standards. she who never knew life without fear is immoral. She is born bad, I see, kill her, right? You know what? she would/ may choose that over getting hit again! :mad:

I have seen so many, with their eye cut out, some who cannot walk from beatings, many dying of AIDS. most of them are so poorly educated they cannot read this post.

You hate them, I feel sorry for them and wish I had helped them more.
Heart breaking. :(

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
do you agree that sexual immorality is wrong?
Young girl, age 13, mother is a hooker, her boyfriend turns her out, she either hooks or moves out. Never is she treated with kindness, all she knows is fear and hatred.

You would hate her and hurt her more

nope - don't hate her, not interesting in hurting her

kat said:
She is born bad, I see, kill her, right?

"kill her"?? :freak:

what on earth are you rambling on about?

Sure, I think that anyone that is sexually immoral is wrong.

surprised to see you admit this

tam said:
I also think that a man who does not cling to his wife is wrong.

then you disagree with Christ :idunno:

matthew 19:9

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It was a young Middle Eastern man fluent in German, who came to her rescue. Helped by his friend, Hesham Ahmad Mohammad, a Syrian who spoke English, he expressed his willingness to help. The 32-year-old former teacher, Ahmad Mohammad had, along with 4 friends, fled Syria for Germany. While they were able to rescue Caitlin, they expressed surprise that fellow Syrians were participating in molestation and robbery. "We knew [shortly after we arrived] that that's a dangerous place for us, because we saw that many people were drinking and they lost their minds," he told DW.

Ahmad helped her find her boyfriend, shielding her from ten other men who attempted to harass her. He was aided by his friend, who then formed a protective circle around her.

Finally, they found her boyfriend, in a reunion so joyous that even "the Syrian men cried." ‘We were so happy that we could help you", they said.​

-- http://www.indiatimes.com/news/worl...ian-refugees-in-germany-s-cologne-249565.html

Nazaroo

It was a young Middle Eastern man fluent in German, who came to her rescue. Helped by his friend, Hesham Ahmad Mohammad, a Syrian who spoke English, he expressed his willingness to help. The 32-year-old former teacher, Ahmad Mohammad had, along with 4 friends, fled Syria for Germany. While they were able to rescue Caitlin, they expressed surprise that fellow Syrians were participating in molestation and robbery. "We knew [shortly after we arrived] that that's a dangerous place for us, because we saw that many people were drinking and they lost their minds," he told DW.

Ahmad helped her find her boyfriend, shielding her from ten other men who attempted to harass her. He was aided by his friend, who then formed a protective circle around her.

Finally, they found her boyfriend, in a reunion so joyous that even "the Syrian men cried." ‘We were so happy that we could help you", they said.​
-- http://www.indiatimes.com/news/worl...ian-refugees-in-germany-s-cologne-249565.html

The exception that day. Not the rule.

Thanks for showing its possible.

Nazaroo

do you agree that sexual immorality is wrong?

We can agree to start punishing fornicating prostitutes
when you agree that the "Johns", pimps and clients will get the exact same penalty.

There is no moral difference between buyer and seller.

In a free and safe world, both are agreeing to traffic in an illegal activity and should
get the exact same sentence.

Even more so when the buyer and seller are involved in the very same transaction.

But its not a free and safe world.

Its a world in which underage girls and sometimes boys are exploited, photographed,
coerced, kidnapped, confined, raped, starved, beaten, hooked on drugs, tortured,
and sometimes killed, or else dumped on the street when they are no longer profitable.

In this world, 8 out of 10 'prostitutes' are far less culpable and far less guilty than
the BUYERS.

The BUYERS know the real deal, wilfully ignore the harsh treatment of prostitutes,
wilfully ignore the white slavery and child trafficking, wilfully ignore the violent assaults,
and bodily harm, the confinement, the exploitation, the starvation, the physical abuse
and injury, the forced abortions, the blackmail and murder, that go along with prostitution as an industry,
with the victims mostly being the prostitutes.

So that means that BUYERS are guilty of 20 times as many crimes and misdemeanors
as prostitutes generally, and it also means that

MEN profit from this violent illegal criminal industry 100 times as often as the prostitutes do.

So I would say a good rule of thumb would be the Biblical one,
whereby the MAN is ALWAYS put to death,
while the woman is given a fair trial first.

And after this obvious truth, namely that police and courts AVOID charging Johns and clients,
because they are usually wealthy or middle-class professionals and politicians,
and instead charge prostitutes even when they are underage and being exploited,
so that the children are silenced and further abused,

any "BLAME GAMING" against prostitutes without
full insistance on the DEATH PENALTY for CLIENTS is a waste of time

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
surprised to see you admit this
It surprises you because you are a retard and your mind is perverted.

then you disagree with Christ :idunno:

matthew 19:9
You say that because you are a retard and your heart is hardened.

Let's add the preceeding verses:

Matthew 19 KJV
(3) The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
(4) And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
(5) And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
(6) Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
(7) They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
(8) He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

And the corresponding verses in Mark:

Mark 10 KJV
(2) And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
(3) And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
(4) And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
(5) And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
(6) But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
(7) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
(8) And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
(9) What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

elohiym

Ye sand i've been wrong many time in my life, so how I can judge people who are also wrong?

By recognizing you were wrong to do something, you qualified yourself to help your brother get the splinter out of his eye, that is why the Lord said to first get the beam out of your eye. He never said you couldn't get the beam out of your eye so be you should be silent against immorality, that you should tolerate a religion that tolerates rape.

yes its wrong but we excessive grace

Being tolerant of religions that oppose grace isn't showing grace.

elohiym

We can agree to start punishing fornicating prostitutes
when you agree that the "Johns", pimps and clients will get the exact same penalty.

There is no moral difference between buyer and seller.

That thinking seems consistent with the following scripture:

Hosea 4:14 I will not punish your daughters when they play the harlot Or your brides when they commit adultery, For the men themselves go apart with harlots And offer sacrifices with temple prostitutes; So the people without understanding are ruined.

elohiym

"We knew [shortly after we arrived] that that's a dangerous place for us, because we saw that many people were drinking and they lost their minds," he told DW.

The Imam in the OP, who I doubt is Syrian, believes women deserve to be raped because of what they wear. It's obvious that those brave men, whose ethnicity and nationality is irrelevant to this discussion, don't believe the same as the representative of Islam in the OP.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If They think this,
"Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume."
Then they do not belong in that country. If they cannot conform to the standards of the nation they should be made to leave that nation. This clearly tells me, the nation has one serious flaw, they are have not shipped these people out yet!

Nazaroo

If They think this,
"Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume."
Then they do not belong in that country. If they cannot conform to the standards of the nation they should be made to leave that nation. This clearly tells me, the nation has one serious flaw, they are have not shipped these people out yet!

Exactly.

Don't come to a country where you don't agree with the way its own people run things.

Stay home, and rebuild your own country.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Exactly.

Don't come to a country where you don't agree with the way its own people run things.

Stay home, and rebuild your own country.

:think:

not sure how the first nations folks might take that naz :chuckle:

gcthomas

I wish I was making this up.

Why isn't this guy arrested for "hate crime"??!?!?!?!??

You are quoting a self proclaimed facist white supremacist writing for his neo-Nazi magazine. What makes you think that it is a balanced piece of responsible journalism?

Nazaroo

:think:

not sure how the first nations folks might take that naz :chuckle:

The original 'invasion' of North America was as follows:

There were less than 2 million Natives in essentially all of North America,
most of which was uninhabited.

In fact, there were no 'Eskimo' (Innuit) at all in the Far North (e.g., Baffin Island)
until the Canadian governmnet forcibly transported them there so they could
lay claim to the Islands north of Hudson Bay.

Likewise with large expanses of Quebec, where humans hunted mostly on the coast.

The Rockies were also unihabited, as well as most of the vast muskeg and peet-bog
north of the Treeline (Arctic Circle). There were a few nomadic groups hunting there.
In the Eastern forests there were the Iroquois (Mohawk).
The plains were uninhabited until
the USA Natives took and bred horses apparently originally introduced by Europeans.

So while there were plenty of Indigenous Native peoples,
the ones that the Europeans ran into were essentially already warring and
marauding 'bike gangs' of thugs, who routinely tortured, raped and kidnapped
their own 'native brothers and sisters', as fiercely independent warrior tribes do.

Thus Europeans with the superior Gospel of Jesus Christ were in a position
with higher moral ground and quickly routed the native gangsters they fought with.

This is not the same situation as criminal gangs of Muslims invading Europe,
where the 'indigenous Europeans' have the moral higher ground and the gospel.