God bless Rand Paul!! He says No exception for rape/incest!!!

WizardofOz

Wizard of Oz, this little girl was just plain lucky . It's true - it's very
risky for a prepubescent girl to deliver a baby . A child this young does not have a body that is properly developed for childbirth .
Her hips have not broadened yet, which is what happens in adolescence , and this makes childbirth very dangerous. If they had not performed a C-section on her, she and the baby could have died .
Forcing a child to bear a child is just plain barbaric . I stand by my words .

Should she have aborted?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wizard of Oz, this little girl was just plain lucky . It's true - it's very
risky for a prepubescent girl to deliver a baby . A child this young does not have a body that is properly developed for childbirth .
Her hips have not broadened yet, which is what happens in adolescence , and this makes childbirth very dangerous. If they had not performed a C-section on her, she and the baby could have died .
Forcing a child to bear a child is just plain barbaric . I stand by my words .

Horn ... IF you truly believe that abortion is not wrong and does not intentionally snuff out the life of an unborn baby,why do you need to use qualifiers such as rape and poverty?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Do you think a little girl should have her life put in danger just to deliver a baby ? Should any woman or girl be forced to die because of a pregnancy ? No .
It's barbaric to treat women as baby-making machines . In some cases, abortion, while regrettable, is preferable to letting a woman or girl die . And those who say there are no situations in which a woman's life can be saved by an abortion are just plain wrong .
In some cases, it's either perform an emergency abortion or BOTH will die . In some cases a woman is bearing a non-viable fetus .
The fetus has zero chance of surviving , and if the doctors do not abort, the woman has zero chance of surviving .
In other cases, if an emergency abortion is not performed , the woman will survive be left with permanent and severe disabilities .
And women will sometimes die slow, agonizing deaths without an emergency abortion .

republicanchick

Then he is an idiot. Especially given that fully 50% of fertilised eggs do not implant at all in the vaginal wall but are simply expelled from the woman's body.

so that makes them less than human

dumb...

but thanks for proving that 20 some odd years (plus) later, the fertilized egg is very likely to change into something one might take for subhuman

just might... based on words thoughtlessly spoutated

___

kiwimacahau

so that makes them less than human

dumb...

but thanks for proving that 20 some odd years (plus) later, the fertilized egg is very likely to change into something one might take for subhuman

just might... based on words thoughtlessly spoutated

___

No one has ever argued that fertilized human eggs do not become humans. 1: You cannot protect fetuses by arguing fertilized eggs are fully human at fertilization if fully 50% of said eggs naturally abort without having someone checking. 2: As I have always maintained fetuses are potentially human and their limited "rights" do not outweigh the mothers.

republicanchick

(

Regarding Paul Jr.'s supposed pro life stance:

Rand Paul Makes Libertarian Case For Abortion Rights Less Than A Week After Sponsoring Personhood Bill

).

well, thanks for this information... I guess it goes back to that... can't trust politicians thing...

But at least he did the right thing.. b4 walking it back... (sigh)

don't get it....

Ok, he is not in my Top 3 anymore

You know... If someone like yours truly (someone who reads AND follows the news) can be so easily misled... It just looks SOO hopeless re others... who don't even bother to follow the news...

Sometimes I get -- vis a vis this country... just... scared...

++++

republicanchick

No one has ever argued that fertilized human eggs do not become humans. 1: You cannot protect fetuses by arguing fertilized eggs are fully human at fertilization if fully 50% of said eggs naturally abort without having someone checking. 2: As I have always maintained fetuses are potentially human and their limited "rights" do not outweigh the mothers.

that is just so much lack of logic, my head is spinning... so I am outa here

pro death people.. their Logic Elevator doesn't go anywhere near the top floor

+++