ECT Has Jesus' authority been usurped by MAD has MAD placed ALL authority in Paul ?

dodge

Well, let's see if that's true.

Well I'll be, that's exactly what MAD teaches.
No lies and deception in MAD there.

But you already knew that before you even posted such nonsense.
So why would you post it anyway?
Because you have shown once again that you are not interested in truth.

I will not trade in my faith in Jesus nor my brain to follow what I know contradicts scripture as do Roman Catholics, J.W'S, Mormons, MADist, or any other cult.

World does not mean world to MADist because it destroys their lies.

Whosoever does not mean whosoever because again it destroys MAD'S lies.

Scripture records that Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy meaning he was persecuting the B.O.C. as Jesus told Paul that he persecuted Him.

Jesus is NOT to be followed in MAD as that violates their making Paul the source of the Gospel NOT Jesus who shed His blood to pay the debt.and who was the Gospel.

The great commission is ignored because it violates the lies of MAD.

There is much more but you get the jest.

Jerry Shugart

Water baptism is a valid practice, ordained by Jesus Christ, and practiced by His apostles—including Paul.

Today there is only 'one baptism" (Eph.4:5) and that baptism is the one performed by the Holy Spirit:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (1 Cor.12:13).​

Those who cling to the traditions of men and insist that there are two baptism do their best to question the authority of Paul. In fact, they refuse to believe what he says when his teaching contradicts their silly ideas.

dodge

Today there is only 'one baptism" (Eph.4:5) and that baptism is the one performed by the Holy Spirit:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (1 Cor.12:13).​

Those who cling to the traditions of men and insist that there are two baptism do their best to question the authority of Paul. In fact, they refuse to believe what he says when his teaching contradicts their silly ideas.

I still believe Jesus gave 2 ordinances to be followed until He returns 1. baptism 2. The Lord's supper, and if you are OK with ignoring Jesus that is on YOU not me.

dodge

Well, let's see if that's true.

Well I'll be, that's exactly what MAD teaches.
No lies and deception in MAD there.

But you already knew that before you even posted such nonsense.
So why would you post it anyway?
Because you have shown once again that you are not interested in truth.

MAD had me fooled they post scripture on what Paul said and rarely if ever post ANYTHING Jesus taught or commanded !

Jerry Shugart

I still believe Jesus gave 2 ordinances to be followed until He returns 1. baptism 2. The Lord's supper, and if you are OK with ignoring Jesus that is on YOU not me.

So you don't believe that Paul was right when he said that there is now only one baptism?

No wonder you do your best to undermine the teachings of Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
I will not trade in my faith in Jesus nor my brain to follow what I know contradicts scripture as do Roman Catholics, J.W'S, Mormons, MADist, or any other cult.

Cliche us again!!!!

Say "lies" again!!!! Please? In CAPS??????!!!!

...violates the lies of MAD.

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

You are taking the bible out of context. You are in error. Lies.It says what it says. Do YOU believe the scriptures, or do you just IGNORE what you do not agree with?

How did I do?

dodge

So you don't believe that Paul was right when he said that there is now only one baptism?

No wonder you do your best to undermine the teachings of Paul.

Nope , not the teachings of Paul the lies MAD has turned Paul's teachings into to fit their own lies and deceptions. Paul got it right MAD changed the truth of what Paul taught into lies.

dodge

You are taking the bible out of context. You are in error. Lies.It says what it says. Do YOU believe the scriptures, or do you just IGNORE what you do not agree with?

How did I do?

lol, you are still a brain dead droid with zero understanding of scripture or truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD had me fooled they post scripture on what Paul said and rarely if ever post ANYTHING Jesus taught or commanded !

Let's see "what you got," kid.

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us where the Lord Jesus ever said:

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Chapter verse, in scripture,"the words of the Lord Jesus," where "he said," according to Paul:

It is more blessed to give than to receive.
...rarely if ever post ANYTHING Jesus taught or commanded.

Roman-Philemom.

You lied. Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I do?

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, you are still a brain dead droid with zero understanding of scripture or truth.

You spread lies, and twist scripture, and are full of hate!!!!!!!Lies!!!! You take me out of context!!! The scripture says what it says. Do YOU believe the scriptures, or do you just IGNORE what you do not agree with?You have zero understanding of scripture or truth. You are "ignoring the teachings and commands of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lies of Dodg-ism!!!!

How did I do?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Mat 26:28
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

"For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
(Matthew 26:28 KJV)

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope , not the teachings of Paul the lies MAD has turned Paul's teachings into to fit their own lies and deceptions. Paul got it right MAD changed the truth of what Paul taught into lies.

One more time-more "lies and deceptions..lies!!!" Please? More!!!!!!!

dodge

"For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
(Matthew 26:28 KJV)

Jamie the same word is used for both:

a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid, the last disposition which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will
a compact, a covenant, a testament
God's covenant with Noah, etc.

DAN P

Jamie the same word is used for both:

a disposition, arrangement, of any sort, which one wishes to be valid, the last disposition which one makes of his earthly possessions after his death, a testament or will
a compact, a covenant, a testament
God's covenant with Noah, etc.

Hi and you can use translitered words !!

dan p

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Scripture records that Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy meaning he was persecuting the B.O.C. as Jesus told Paul that he persecuted Him.

Jesus is NOT to be followed in MAD as that violates their making Paul the source of the Gospel NOT Jesus who shed His blood to pay the debt.and who was the Gospel.

The great commission is ignored because it violates the lies of MAD.

There is much more but you get the jest.
All that said without you admitting that you lied about MAD not teaching that He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords instead of Paul.
You outright lied about what MAD teaches on that, and you have yet to rescind that lie.
Why?
Because you are dishonest and love the lie more than the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another lie you tell.

I, as a MADist, study all of scripture, discuss all of scripture

And you KNEW that MAD does not teach that Paul is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, but you said it anyway.
Why?
Again, because you are not interested in truth telling. You like the lie more. You posted that lie because you wanted to tell that lie.