Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

beloved57

Begging the question AGAIN.

Speaking falsehoods AGAIN.

You are nothing if not consistent.... consistently WRONG!

It's not changing. Elect Israel is the Body of Christ.. It's composed of jew and gentile believers. Your earthly hopes will be disappointing!

beloved57

Rd
Christ is also called God's elect in Isaiah 42:1

He is and He and His Body the Church are One. They were Chosen in the Chosen one before the foundation of the world Ephesians 1:4

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

That just strengthen my point lol

Right Divider

Body part
Rd

He is and He and His Body the Church are One. They were Chosen in the Chosen one before the foundation of the world Ephesians 1:4

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

So Christ needed salvation (according to YOUR definition of "elect")?

You also forgot about the elect being enemies of the gospel. Romans 11:28

beloved57

So Christ needed salvation (according to YOUR definition of "elect")?

You also forgot about the elect being enemies of the gospel. Romans 11:28

Now you are twisting my words. Where did I say or imply Christ needed Salvation?

All men naturally are enemies of the gospel, that is nothing new Why the rabbit trail?

Right Divider

Body part
Now you are twisting my words. Where did I say or imply Christ needed Salvation?
I guess that you have a hard time understanding the ramifications of what you say.

You have, in the past, defined the "elect" as those chosen to be saved by grace.

Therefore, based on YOUR theory... along with Isaiah 42:1... Christ is one of those to be saved by grace.

All men naturally are enemies of the gospel, that is nothing new Why the rabbit trail?
Attempted deflection or are you just not able to understand the English language?

Nanja

Rd

Absolutely and Amen Brother !

beloved57

I guess that you have a hard time understanding the ramifications of what you say.

You have, in the past, defined the "elect" as those chosen to be saved by grace.

Therefore, based on YOUR theory... along with Isaiah 42:1... Christ is one of those to be saved by grace.

Attempted deflection or are you just not able to understand the English language?

Well it still stands the body of Christ the church is Israel.

beloved57

You calling is to repeat myths? That's a bad calling.

Jesus Christ is called Israel in Isa 49:1-3

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

So sense Christ and His Body the Church are One, they're Israel also!

Right Divider

Body part

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

You falsely equivocate.

DAN P

When He was already head of His Body at Mt Sinai handing His WIFE her living oracles she was already full of those NOT of Jacob ALL agreed to “I DO”...she was put away for her idolatrous adultery (you know thinking she could change times and Law) and when He came to win her back SHE KILLED HIM...despite “What Yah has joined let NO MAN separate” well she did...and His death terminated ALL MARRIAGE COVENANTS TO HER...she was free to marry another...

He resurrected looks for another bride willing to sign and “I DO” the NEW MARRIAGE CONTRACT...His taste in women has NOT changed...faithful AND obedient to Him His Ways...

A New Covenant with the SAME PEOPLE...SAME LAW...nothing about New upgrade Law version 2.0 Body of Christ...

Gentiles replace the Jews cut off for unbelief MATCHING the branches that were NOT cut off...baring the SAME FRUIT

OLIVE TO OLVE and NOT OLIVE from FIG...

What part of CIRCUMCISED HEART “INWARD JEW” MIND do you not understand? Once foreigner but NOW citizen of Israel...?

Gentiles came INTO the synagogues is WHY the Acts 15 council...James concluded they would KEEP hearing Moses every Sabbath Acts 15:21

Paul annoyed Romans teaching them to observe NOT ROMAN customs Acts 16:21

Some really do want to divide His kingdom...between those that do obey Him His Way vs those that claim they no longer need to obey Him His Way

even SATAN doesn’t divide his own house...even Satan believes but DOES NOT obey Him His ways...

Hi and In Jer 3:8 Christ had given Israel and Judah a BILL OF DIVORCE for ADULTERY and can Christ have 2 BRIDES OF CHRIST ?

Only Israel and Judah can be the BRIDE !

As Gal 3:28 THERE CANNOT BE / ENI Jew or GREEK in the B O C !!

It is not until Rom 11:26 that Israel is saved , and NOT UNTIL THEN !!

dan p

clefty

Hi and In Jer 3:8 Christ had given Israel and Judah a BILL OF DIVORCE for ADULTERY and can Christ have 2 BRIDES OF CHRIST ?

Only Israel and Judah can be the BRIDE !
she killed her husband...destroyed their marriage covenant ”until death do you part” and separated despite “what God has joined let no man separate”

And like thier ancestors will perish in the wilderness disobedient and stiff necked NEVER to reach the promised land...

unless they repent...and follow Him the One they killed and Who was resurrected...looking for a new wife same taste in woman faithful and obedient to Him His Ways...

As Gal 3:28 THERE CANNOT BE / ENI Jew or GREEK in the B O C !!
no man or woman either? LOL

they are no longer Jews or Greeks who believe IN HIM...as they died to self and resurrected IN HIM...no longer ethnic or gendered but SPIRITUALLY HIS...you know...citizens of the promise? Israel...His kingdom NOT OF THIS WORLD? The one to come down...New Jerusalem coming down...no temple...on earth as it is in Heaven?...

It is not until Rom 11:26 that Israel is saved , and NOT UNTIL THEN !!

dan p
yes yes...SAVED from their SIN...and just as THIS BODY of Christ was saved from EGYPT...THIS ekklessia in the wilderness was ALREADY full of those NOT OF JACOB when He handed to US the Living Oracles at Sinai...Act 7:38 And He was ALREADY HEAD of His BODY 1 Cor 10:4

is WHY the strangers within thy gates ALREADY received the Sabbath the ONLY commandment including them...as it was given to Man and NOT JUST JEWS...Remember? That’s what the Lord of the Sabbath said...He was there when He gave it to US His people Israel...

and NOW again 1 Cor 12:13 to save us not only from temporal powers like Egypt but from our SINS...to regenerate and restore us back to the lifestyle we had BEFORE SIN...to Him His ways...to when we were MADE IN HIS IMAGE to live as He did...HOLY...

we His people Israel...ALL by adoption and inheritance in accordance to His Law...which He guaranteed at the cross...WHOSOEVER believes...

Nanja

Exactly Brother !