Hello I am Hwyangel

Silent Hunter

. . . this is a pearl of Stripe's from his recent negrep to me . . . for this post.

Stripe said:
Perhaps when you come back you might prefer civilised discussion.

. . . what makes this notable is . . . he teaches English . . . in Taiwan.

. . . :rotfl: . . .

. . . what a :loser: . . .

. . . again . . . :e4e: . . . hwya . . .

Last edited:

Silent Hunter

Civilised

:mock: Stupid Hunter.
. . . :rolleyes: . . . NOT in the USA.

. . . but . . . of course . . . it's unlikely you'll be banned for derailing the thread . . . :sigh: . . .

. . . Stripe is but one example of what you have to look forward to on TOL hwya . . .

. . . there's a lot of :kookoo:s here you will have to navigate around . . . bring your GPS.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Silent Hunter

Geography ....(my favourite .... like grey..... is my favourite...... colour) ............ lesson ........... time.

I think it's OK, within reason, to derail a thread to mock your kind of silliness.
. . . :yawn: . . .

. . . hwya . . . you'll quickly become bored with Stripe . . . most everyone else already is . . . ;).

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Geography ....(my favourite .... like grey..... is my favourite...... colour) ............ lesson ........... time.
:thumb:

I think it's OK, within reason, to derail a thread to mock your kind of silliness. :D

Nothing wrong with Stripe's English. I had to break myself of typing British English recently because I just came from a Lord of the Ring site where the English was British. I have been on that site for eight years.

However, a joke that can be taken wrong--em. I had to look at it twice to make sure that was a letter 't' in front of the word Trucker.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi, I'm Laura. Just signed up. I drive truck OTR and I'm looking for a new forum home. I used to frequent mocospace but they decided to close their religion and philosophy forum. If ya'll have a mobile friendly option, I would also like to invite a few friends. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to TOL hwyangel. And if you're anything like the tough trucker from Montana who smashed the perversion in Colorado...double welcome!

Silent Hunter

Nothing wrong with Stripe's English. I had to break myself of typing British English recently because I just came from a Lord of the Ring site where the English was British. I have been on that site for eight years.

However, a joke that can be taken wrong--em. I had to look at it twice to make sure that was a letter 't' in front of the word Trucker.
. . . T . . . R . . . ucker . . . IK . . . TR . . . ucker . . . :chuckle:.