Hello I am Hwyangel

hwyangel

Hi, I'm Laura. Just signed up. I drive truck OTR and I'm looking for a new forum home. I used to frequent mocospace but they decided to close their religion and philosophy forum. If ya'll have a mobile friendly option, I would also like to invite a few friends. Nice to meet you all.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, I'm Laura. Just signed up. I drive truck OTR and I'm looking for a new forum home. I used to frequent mocospace but they decided to close their religion and philosophy forum. If ya'll have a mobile friendly option, I would also like to invite a few friends. Nice to meet you all.

Hi, Angel.
You should get Tapatalk on your smartphone. Then log into TOL from that application. It doesn't get any more mobile friendly than that.

Welcome to TOL!

Randy

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Welcome to TOL, Laura! :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to our forum.

I moved your introduction to it's own thread so that it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle. :up:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, newbie. :wave:

Do you drive a truck or is Truck OTR some kind of proper or non-count noun?

And what is OTR?

Questions, question ... :D

bybee

Hi Laura, welcome to TOL. If you will take the time to get to know us and let us get to know you we may have some fruitful discussions. Blessings, bybee

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reminds me of the old joke ...

Where do bakers go to find out how heavy their products are?

Somewhere over the rainbow - weigh a pie. :crackup:

Last edited:

alwight

Reminds me of the old joke ...

Where do bakers go to find out how heavy their products are?

Somewhere over the rainbow - weigh a pie.
:D

And if you wanted to weigh a whale instead you'd of course take it to a...(weight for it)...whale weigh station. (Somebody shoot me) :help:

Last edited:

Krsto

OTR means Over The Road - in other words a long distance trucker that spends the night on the road, usually in their sleeper cabs.

Welcome Road Angel :wave:

How do you get internet access?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truckers are among the people that I admire. Our country would be crippled without them to ship our goods. I drive a van for a retired trucker who is now disabled and missing a leg. His wife doesn't drive. The van has a special lift gate for his wheel chair.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wanna get a truck before I die. :thumb:

Or perhaps I should just change into one... :think: