Hall of Fame
Hey! All of a sudden it's gotten all quiet in here ... wonder why ... :think:

OH!

:mock: Silent Munter.

That's why....

:sigh:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi, I'm Laura. Just signed up. I drive truck OTR and I'm looking for a new forum home. I used to frequent mocospace but they decided to close their religion and philosophy forum. If ya'll have a mobile friendly option, I would also like to invite a few friends. Nice to meet you all.
Are you the trucker with the "honk for Jesus" backplate who when someone kept honking got out and walloped the Southern Baptist pastor behind?

If so welcome :wave2:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you the trucker with the "honk for Jesus" backplate who when someone kept honking got out and walloped the Southern Baptist pastor behind?

If so welcome :wave2:

That reminds me of the guy in the pickup with the "Keep Christ in Christmas" sticker who thought I was tailgating and stopped dead in his tracks in front of me.

I wasn't tailgating, or I would have hit him. But the look on his face! Now I can :chuckle: thinking about it. At the time I was pretty peeved...

Samstarrett

Silent Hunter, you would be wise to educate yourself before mocking others. It makes you look bad when they are right and you are wrong.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Silent Hunter, you would be wise to educate yourself before mocking others. It makes you look bad when they are right and you are wrong.

:rotfl:

He doesn't need any help at looking bad either.

:mock: Silent.

some other dude

Welcome Hwyangel! Do you have a dedicated route or do you freelance? Do you like east coast or west coast better?

btw - hope you brought your waders. It can get pretty deep in here at times.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately nothing yet. I still have three general education classes to take. I start taking geology classes this fall. I also start taking biology classes this fall because we have to complete a minor as well and that is what i chose for my minor. I am hoping the geology labs include field trips. I was told that I would have to get a proffesor to agree to let me come along on one of their research trips as an undergraduate. Perhaps i will get more field experience in the higher geology courses and when i start the graduate program.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unfortunately nothing yet. I still have three general education classes to take. I start taking geology classes this fall. I also start taking biology classes this fall because we have to complete a minor as well and that is what i chose for my minor. I am hoping the geology labs include field trips. I was told that I would have to get a proffesor to agree to let me come along on one of their research trips as an undergraduate. Perhaps i will get more field experience in the higher geology courses and when i start the graduate program.

Weird. We seemed to do nothing but field trips when I went through the system. :idunno:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stephen Spielberg made a film about a truck before he broke into the movie industry.