hi, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy

Please don't........ :plain:
Too late! :DK:

I've been told on an atheist forum that I shouldn't be allowed near children, lest I poison their minds, or maybe even kill them while they're still innocent to make sure they go to Heaven. I've also been told I should be detained and forced to undergo mental rehabilitation. Among other things... Fun times, forays into hostile territory. I don't know if atheists should look at this place that way, however, there are already many atheists here vying for the position of official forum nemesis.
Don't feel bad, most atheist tell me the same thing just give it back, :box: . Why don't you guys make a poll for official forum nemesis? My money is on Granite, but doogie might take it.

Real Sorceror

May I squeal like a goth who just got back stage passes to a HIM concert instead lol?
What would that even sound like?

Anyways, welcome to TOL, disbeliever. Even though its biased, I think you'll find that to your liking. No one here will accuse you of being "mean" and go cry for an adult. And if they do, they're wussies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't feel bad, most atheist tell me the same thing just give it back, :box: . Why don't you guys make a poll for official forum nemesis? My money is on Granite, but doogie might take it.

:think:...I sense a poll coming on.

Don't forget rexlunae in that mix. An interesting and insightful fellow, for all the good it does him. :D

aenoch

The word athiest is synonymous with ignorant. as in; one who has not yet come to understanding, or knowledge unrevieled.

anger, arrogance and rebellion.

Aimiel

Lately, the ban rate for those starting their stay here at TOL with a post wondering about how long before they're banned is at 100%. Here's hoping you stick around longer than them. :thumb:

Welcome to TOL. :wave2:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Welcome! Be polite, don't take things too seriously, and you should get along just fine.:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.