hi from scotland

bybee

Hi am DarkAsylum
am 36 from Scotland and i am Christian
I though id join
so hi * waves *

Welcome. We have others from Scotland here as well. Tell us a bit about yourself. This is a wonderfully diverse forum but do mind the rules!
Blessings

Ps82

Welcome. I've not been consistent in posting on TOL lately(just been so busy), but I hope I will see you around when I check in. I look forward to reading about your ideas and beliefs.

DarkAsylum

Well , am married with no kids just cats
i dont work because i have mental health problems ( i have OCD , depression and i hear and see things that arent there ) i am on medication for it all but with the hearing things i may always hear things that arent there
I like walking and being online am also vegetarian

genuineoriginal

i dont work because i have mental health problems ( i have OCD , depression and i hear and see things that arent there ) i am on medication for it all but with the hearing things i may always hear things that arent there

:sigh:

I was going to ask if you like haggis.

PureX

Well there's your problem right there! You're not eating meat!

**Just teasing**

Welcome. Most of the people here see and hear things that aren't there, so you'll have plenty of company. :)

genuineoriginal

:chuckle: There seriously are though!
I believed you before looking it up on the internet.

I laugh because I think vegetarian haggis is like vegan turducken.

Both of these completely miss the point of eating the original dish and miss the point of the vegetarian or vegan diet.

Seriously, if you are going to be a vegetarian or a vegan, stick to vegetarian or vegan dishes instead of imitation meat dishes.

If you want the taste of meat, eat meat.

:D

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello DS:)

All vegans get my respect. It is hard thing to do. All I can do is not to eat too much meat.

blessings.