Hillary Says It’s OK That She Takes Wall Street Money Because of Women and 9/11

Quetzal

I am a leftie myself and I cringed at this. Take a look...

Source

Hillary (in response to Sanders claiming she takes money from Wall Street): Oh, wait a minute, senator. You know, not only do I have hundreds of thousands of donors, most of them small, and I'm very proud that for the first time a majority of my donors are women, 60%. [Cheers and applause.] So I— I represented New York, and I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York. It was good for the economy, and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.

Really? Really? Man, how can I make fun of Trump for making stupid comments when Hillary follows up with this. :rolleyes:

bybee

Source

Really? Really? Man, how can I make fun of Trump for making stupid comments when Hillary follows up with this. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter what Hillary says or leaves unsaid. Her Brown-nosed fascista's say Amen Sister feed it to us!

Nazaroo

Bunny-Steals-Cookie-From-Baby.gif

brewmama

Source

Plus her main reason that she is qualified to be President, according to her, is because she is a woman. :nono:

I cringe every time she says that