Historians rank Trump among worst presidents in US history

marke

Ah, so the Capitol rioters were "leftists" eh? You must be glad they're being arrested and prosecuted then. I sure am!
No, not all protesters were violent and not all protesters were leftist. Nevertheless, democrats involved in the planning of the Jan 6 protests and bungled security preparations against protests did not want Congress to hear the evidence of voter fraud that was scheduled to be heard that day. The end result of the chaos was the curtailment and contamination of those hearings. I'd say that was mission accomplished for the democrats seeking to hide voter fraud.

marke

Well, I'm non of those things although that Trump statue for aesthetic reasons alone should never have been built...
You will always find those who think building a statue of one famous person or another is a bad thing. It is also a bad thing when one small group of malcontents think tens of millions of others should not be allowed to celebrate historical figures if the small disgruntled group does not like it.

Arthur Brain

You will always find those who think building a statue of one famous person or another is a bad thing. It is also a bad thing when one small group of malcontents think tens of millions of others should not be allowed to celebrate historical figures if the small disgruntled group does not like it.
Oh, I would never deny anyone the right to build a statue of Trump even if their reasons for doing so are bonkers.

marke

Oh, I would never deny anyone the right to build a statue of Trump even if their reasons for doing so are bonkers.
That's right. Let them build a statue to Trump or to Martin Luther King or to Stonewall Jackson. Why should supporters of famous Americans be disallowed from raising monuments to them just because others don't like it? If there are a majority of voters who do not like a statue then let them have their legislators find a way to ban them legally or tell the disgruntled sourpusses to stop their bellyaching.

marke

E
Every hateful disciple of the devil wants good people abused, falsely charged with crimes, jailed, or executed. That is because they are of their father the hateful murderous devil and the lust of their father they will do.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
🤣

I really like Crenshaw

Crenshaw took a Q&A question from Col. Larry Kaifesh, who asked him if he believed in election integrity efforts, and whether he believed that the November election was “rigged.” Unsurprisingly, Crenshaw, who was blasted as a coward by primary opponent Mike Billand for refusing to contest the election, denied that there was enough voter fraud for Biden and the Democrats to have stolen it.

Crenshaw has been well-known for previous statements that show he has little to no respect for conservatives ideas, including: standing by Liz Cheney when she called for Trump’s impeachment, cozying up to gun-grabber group Moms Demand Action and claiming critics of red flag laws are “emotional and uninformed”; suggesting Jesus Christ was a fictional character; and siding with Democrats to demand the removal of Confederate statues.

marke

Crenshaw took a Q&A question from Col. Larry Kaifesh, who asked him if he believed in election integrity efforts, and whether he believed that the November election was “rigged.” Unsurprisingly, Crenshaw, who was blasted as a coward by primary opponent Mike Billand for refusing to contest the election, denied that there was enough voter fraud for Biden and the Democrats to have stolen it.

Crenshaw has been well-known for previous statements that show he has little to no respect for conservatives ideas, including: standing by Liz Cheney when she called for Trump’s impeachment, cozying up to gun-grabber group Moms Demand Action and claiming critics of red flag laws are “emotional and uninformed”; suggesting Jesus Christ was a fictional character; and siding with Democrats to demand the removal of Confederate statues.

Crenshaw has been bamboozled by leftist crooks who lie about the voter fraud they well know democrats have been committing for decades.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Crenshaw has been bamboozled by leftist crooks who lie about the voter fraud they well know democrats have been committing for decades.
If you know that voter fraud has been committed, then put your money where your mouth is and hire a lawyer and take it to court. It's easy to do.

marke

I doubt any lawyer would be stupid enough to take that particular job. Well, apart from Lionel Hutz maybe...
It may be hard for a Russian to find a lawyer to defend himself against Putin, and it would definitely be hard for an American to find a lawyer to defend patriotic Americans against democrat fascism.