Historians rank Trump among worst presidents in US history

Lon

Oddly, this is a 'Trump is the worst' so I'd simply own up. I didn't vote for him. Right before he ran, he was on the Apprentice and he made a couple of poor business and humane choices. His womanizing was also a huge problem. The Clintons have been involved in too many sketchy issues, often involving death/suicides and they too, with loose morals. I voted for Ben Carson while he was still running. After he dropped and endorsed Trump, I realized that a good man can make poor political decisions. Jimmy Carter is a good man with good morals, but didn't do well as President. I realized over time, ability to do the job is important, but we desperately need a man in office that is deeply concerned about strengthening families. Trump and Biden will likely not be seen for anything but bringing America through the Covid crisis (whether by shut-downs or deaths, doesn't matter, it is a crisis at this time). My prayer is that the next president won't so much focus on partisan issues and the 'rights' of the few as much as the needed strengthening of families. We also need a huge focus on the actual meaning of separation of church and state. It wasn't written so that the government would take over every aspect of American life, and then declare Christianity unwelcome. That was/is overstepping their bounds. We allowed some of this, for good reason, so that all would have access to a good education, but government should never have dismissed the voucher system. It was wrong and government TOOK power from the people it was supposed to serve, not lord over. Government in America isn't so much meant to 'govern' as to serve.

The rest of this? Trying to find a scapegoat in Trump? Really not very important talking issues compared to what is desperately needed in this country. (end of rabbit trail to what I believe is the bigger issue and my two cents)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oddly, this is a 'Trump is the worst' so I'd simply own up. I didn't vote for him. Right before he ran, he was on the Apprentice and he made a couple of poor business and humane choices. His womanizing was also a huge problem. The Clintons have been involved in too many sketchy issues, often involving death/suicides and they too, with loose morals. I voted for Ben Carson while he was still running. After he dropped and endorsed Trump, I realized that a good man can make poor political decisions. Jimmy Carter is a good man with good morals, but didn't do well as President. I realized over time, ability to do the job is important, but we desperately need a man in office that is deeply concerned about strengthening families. Trump and Biden will likely not be seen for anything but bringing America through the Covid crisis (whether by shut-downs or deaths, doesn't matter, it is a crisis at this time). My prayer is that the next president won't so much focus on partisan issues and the 'rights' of the few as much as the needed strengthening of families. We also need a huge focus on the actual meaning of separation of church and state. It wasn't written so that the government would take over every aspect of American life, and then declare Christianity unwelcome. That was/is overstepping their bounds. We allowed some of this, for good reason, so that all would have access to a good education, but government should never have dismissed the voucher system. It was wrong and government TOOK power from the people it was supposed to serve, not lord over. Government in America isn't so much meant to 'govern' as to serve.

The rest of this? Trying to find a scapegoat in Trump? Really not very important talking issues compared to what is desperately needed in this country. (end of rabbit trail to what I believe is the bigger issue and my two cents)
Hear hear

and @chrysostom

marke

There's a big difference between whining and answering lies with truth. If what I say is false, disprove it.
Leftists and democrats do not accept facts and evidence they do not want to believe. For example, leftists refuse to believe democrat elections officials did anything wrong when they counted hundreds of thousands of late-night dumps of unverifiable ballots for Biden under the cover of darkness with no observers present. Democrats have employed a myriad of crooked methods of voter fraud for decades and then cry "black voter suppression" when Americans object to the fraud.

This happens in every close election. It happened in Washington State in the 2002 Gubernatorial Rossi-Gregoire race – Rossi won the first and second recounts, with King County Democrats finding more and more votes until Gregoire finally won – on the third recount. At which point, WA newspapers began calling on Rossi to accept the “results” and concede.
They tried to get car trunk ballots added to the tally in Ohio in 2004. They successfully got them added multiple times in the Minnesota 2008 Coleman-Franken race and a myriad of races in between.
Each time, the Democrats, their special interest groups, and their friends in the Press, from local newspapers up to the alphabet soup networks have shrieked that Republican objections to the counting of votes from “lost” ballot boxes miraculously found by Democratic activists in their closets and car trunks a week after the election which – “shockingly” – always overturn Republican leads, is because Republicans want to “suppress” the vote.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

"Whine" describes democrats reacting to Trump's astounding 2016 election victory, not to objections to democrat fraud, incompetence and corruption.
Funny, I don't recall bonkers claims of widespread election fraud that robbed Cllinton of victory, bonkers press briefings on similar ilk etc.

You have as much 'evidence' to support your silly nonsense as Lindell's last farce of a symposium.

Trump lost, stop whining and get over it.

marke

Leftists and democrats do not accept facts and evidence they do not want to believe.

Funny, I don't recall bonkers claims of widespread election fraud that robbed Cllinton of victory, bonkers press briefings on similar ilk etc.

You have as much 'evidence' to support your silly nonsense as Lindell's last farce of a symposium.

Trump lost, stop whining and get over it.
I am not aware of what Lindell has been doing. I am aware of what democrats have been failing to do which is prove to Americans that they did not commit voter fraud in spite of all the evidence that suggests they did.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I am not aware of what Lindell has been doing.

You aren't "aware of what Lindell has been doing"? Well that is a provable lie: You have been citing Lindell as your source of information regarding your claims of election stealing for months now! For example:
Lindell has irrefutable proof of voter machine hacking
Where is Lindell's "irrefutable proof of voter machine hacking" as you put it?

Arthur Brain

I am not aware of what Lindell has been doing. I am aware of what democrats have been failing to do which is prove to Americans that they did not commit voter fraud in spite of all the evidence that suggests they did.
Uh, you're the one who's been linking to his asinine claims so you must certainly have been aware of what Lindell was doing and what he was supposed to be able to provide as evidence and didn't. Do you even keep track of what you post on here or are you that swept up in feeble diatribes about democrats that you forget?

marke

You aren't "aware of what Lindell has been doing"? Well that is a provable lie: You have been citing Lindell as your source of information regarding your claims of election stealing for months now! For example:

Where is Lindell's "irrefutable proof of voter machine hacking" as you put it?
I posted a new story about Lindell for consideration. That does not mean I have intimate knowledge of what Lindell is doing but it does mean you are free to disprove Lindell if you think you can.

marke

Uh, you're the one who's been linking to his asinine claims so you must certainly have been aware of what Lindell was doing and what he was supposed to be able to provide as evidence and didn't. Do you even keep track of what you post on here or are you that swept up in feeble diatribes about democrats that you forget?
I post news stories but rarely see leftists try to refute those stories with persuasive logic and evidence.

Arthur Brain

I post news stories but rarely see leftists try to refute those stories with persuasive logic and evidence.
So, you post news stories about people you don't know anything about do you? You make claims that Lindell has irrefutble proof of voter machine hacking and then conveniently forget that you claimed something he most assuredly hasn't got? Either you have a bad case of amnesia or are wilfully dishonest. All of Lindell's bat crazy outpourings have been soundly refuted and his latest was just yet more embarrassment for the nut. Stop whining, get over Trump's loss, find something else besides repetitive rubbsh about 'leftsts' to spam up the place and keep a track of what you actually post here so you don't embarrass yourself again.

marke

So, you post news stories about people you don't know anything about do you? You make claims that Lindell has irrefutble proof of voter machine hacking and then conveniently forget that you claimed something he most assuredly hasn't got? Either you have a bad case of amnesia or are wilfully dishonest. All of Lindell's bat crazy outpourings have been soundly refuted and his latest was just yet more embarrassment for the nut. Stop whining, get over Trump's loss, find something else besides repetitive rubbsh about 'leftsts' to spam up the place and keep a track of what you actually post here so you don't embarrass yourself again.
No, Lindell may have failed to convince Americans that China influenced the election, but democrats have also failed to prove they did not commit voter fraud in the multiple instances where credible charges of voter fraud have arisen.

Arthur Brain

No, Lindell may have failed to convince Americans that China influenced the election, but democrats have also failed to prove they did not commit voter fraud in the multiple instances where credible charges of voter fraud have arisen.
Repeating the same stupidity doesn't help you. You've already droped yourself in it by claiming to be ignorant of what Lindell was supposed to be attempting after previously commenting that he would be poviding irrefutable proof. He hasn',t never has and never will because there isn't any such evidence. He's a nut, completely out to lunch.

There is no credible evidence, done and dusted. Trump lost, Biden won. Stop whining and deal with it.

marke

Repeating the same stupidity doesn't help you. You've already droped yourself in it by claiming to be ignorant of what Lindell was supposed to be attempting after previously commenting that he would be poviding irrefutable proof. He hasn',t never has and never will because there isn't any such evidence. He's a nut, completely out to lunch.

There is no credible evidence, done and dusted. Trump lost, Biden won. Stop whining and deal with it.
Democrats claim the Dominion voting machines were not tampered with but democrats do not prove the machines were not tampered with. Just as the DNC refused to allow the FBI to examine the computers they falsely claimed Russians hacked, democrats also refuse to allow investigators to examine the voting machines to determine whether the machines were tampered with or not.

https://thegreggjarrett.com/cyber-s...om-by-nyt-sides-with-trump-on-election-fraud/ - The smartest tech man in the room concurs massive fraud through voting machines.