WizardofOz

pink satan

t1SBELdWhP-14.png
:eek:

:chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The tutu wearing short guy thinks he can talk about people and they need to let him off unscathed.
You think I'm scathed? :eek: I've never really understood why anyone would be upset about someone who dislikes them having a low opinion of them. That's never been my side of this conversation. That's why I could pos rep my stalker now and again when he found something that was funny or insightful.

What a coward. What a clown. What a fool. What a bully.
I already knew you were angry. That's all those words reduce to. So you reach for the gay business because it was the last thing you saw get a rise out of me. Silly business though.

And those slippers........ pink satan, are they?
See, it isn't that the gay bit irked me. What irked me was that you do it even though it's a pretty clear violation of the agreement you decided not to honor. And that's the one thing I can't get around, the thing you mistook for something else. That's what was at the heart of the gay bit, not the sexuality. You didn't understand that because you sell yours too cheaply to your anger.

Last edited:

eider

As you read the following see how many of the institutions of government mentioned are ideas that you support. The more of them you support, the more marxist you are in your political ideas. The way I see things, we are already a marxist state, we, meaning most of the US public, just doesn't realize it. It seems that most marxists here don't even realize they are marxist.
Meh........ a very poor fit where I live.
But Karl Marx did have some great ideas.... it just all went wrong when human beings got hold of it. He wouldn't have agreed with much that happened in the USSR for sure.

Anyway, let's have a look at your headings..............

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
Nah........ not where I live.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Yep...... This makes sense, but where I live if folks don't like it they can always clear off.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
Nah...... won't ever happen where I live.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
Rebels, as in criminals? Yep! Our Police are now authorised to seize any money in excess of £1000 that a person is in possession of in a public place who cannot explain the reason for having it. If you've got ten grand on you and can explain why then, 'no probs'.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
Yep........ we've got our National Bank which sets credit rates etc.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
Our government has just seized control of the entire North Eastern rail system from Virgin 'cos it was a mess and not working properly. Fair enough....... if folks cannot get service out of something then somebody should do something about it.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
Nope....... our gov funds commerce and industry, and seeks to utilise waste land, which makes great sense, but otherwise we don't fit this description.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Nah...... we don't focus on the above description, but we'd love an upsurge in commerce, industry, building, travel and retail 'cos our system would benefit massively from that.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
We have been attempting to distribute commerce and industry more widely for some decades now, because rural areas benefit from the increase in jobs etc. Makes senmse.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Absolutely! Free education and medical care for all minors. Yep!
Children are not allowed to work unless under carefully controlled conditions and with junior age restrictions.
And education should suit the future needs of our country because this is more likely to prepare kids for safe, secure, rewarding jobs into the future.

I won't bother, but thanks anyway.

Hmmmm...... The OP is rather weak because it tries to force titles where they just don't exist. And although the word Marx is probably taboo in some parts of the world, Karl Marx would never have supported states like the USSR which didn't give a fig for ordinary folks anyway.

glorydaz

You think I'm scathed? :eek: I've never really understood why anyone would be upset about someone who dislikes them having a low opinion of them. That's never been my side of this conversation. That's why I could pos rep my stalker now and again when he found something that was funny or insightful.

You've never really understood a lot of things, Townie.

I already knew you were angry. That's all those words reduce to.

This is what I find so humorous about you. You "knew" I was angry? Are you God that you can see into my heart? :chuckle:

It doesn't take anger for me to proclaim a coward a coward, or a clown a clown, or a fool a fool. I call them like I see them...as I always have.

So you reach for the gay business because it was the last thing you saw get a rise out of me. Silly business though.

Are you insinuating only a gay would wear a tutu? I've known a lot of gays, and none of them have worn a tutu. A tutu is equated with being a prima donna, and that's how you come across.

See, it isn't that the gay bit irked me. What irked me was that you do it even though it's a pretty clear violation of the agreement you decided not to honor. And that's the one thing I can't get around, the thing you mistook for something else. That's what was at the heart of the gay bit, not the sexuality. You didn't understand that because you sell yours too cheaply to your anger.

Ah, again you claim I sell myself to my "anger". I'm not sure why you think you would reach the level of importance that I could possibly be angry. You're nothing but an internet troll.

I have no idea of what "agreement" you claim I'm supposed to be honoring. What planet do you live on? I can't help it if you fail to act like a manly man. Is that what gets your goat? Good grief....deal with it. You're a whiner. Duh!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You've never really understood a lot of things, Townie.

This is what I find so humorous about you. You "knew" I was angry? Are you God that you can see into my heart? :chuckle:

It doesn't take anger for me to proclaim a coward a coward, or a clown a clown, or a fool a fool. I call them like I see them...as I always have.

Are you insinuating only a gay would wear a tutu? I've known a lot of gays, and none of them have worn a tutu. A tutu is equated with being a prima donna, and that's how you come across.

Ah, again you claim I sell myself to my "anger". I'm not sure why you think you would reach the level of importance that I could possibly be angry. You're nothing but an internet troll.

I have no idea of what "agreement" you claim I'm supposed to be honoring. What planet do you live on? I can't help it if you fail to act like a manly man. Is that what gets your goat? Good grief....deal with it. You're a whiner. Duh!

Yep. The Townster needs another glass of whine. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I already knew you were angry. That's all those words reduce to. So you reach for the gay business because it was the last thing you saw get a rise out of me. Silly business though.

It looks as if Glorydaz is getting the BEST of you. As if you actually had a BEST of anything.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The tutu wearing short guy thinks he can talk about people and they need to let him off unscathed.

What a coward. What a clown. What a fool. What a bully.

And those slippers........ pink satan, are they?

It looks like you're raising The Townsters blood pressure, a bit? He's starting to lose his cool. :rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
marxist.jpg

The Believers Share Their Possessions (Acts 4:31-35)

31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.

33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all

34 that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales

35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.

How to tell if you're a Marxist

'From each according to his ability, to each according to his need'
- Karl Marx (Critique of the Gotha Program, 1875)

"No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had ... there were no needy persons among them ... it (money) was distributed to anyone who had need."
- Apostle Paul (Acts 4:32, 34-35)

It would appear that the Holy Spirit and Karl Marx are in agreement when it comes to the distribution of wealth!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Townster might just be going down for the count soon? I kind of believe he's rethinking his strategy? Most likely he's thinking: "My sarcastic wisecracks aren't doing the trick, I had better try another tactic before those interlopers strike another blow to my ego."