How's your weather?

journey

We're promised a winter storm here in SW Oklahoma tomorrow. We don't have rough winters here very often, so we have limited equipment to handle it. We're staying home tomorrow.

The weatherman says rain first that will freeze, then sleet on top of the ice, and 2 to 3 inches of snow to top it off with temperatures in the teens. I know this is nothing compared to what some have gotten in the East.

Levolor

We're promised a winter storm here in SW Oklahoma tomorrow. We don't have rough winters here very often, so we have limited equipment to handle it. We're staying home tomorrow.

The weatherman says rain first that will freeze, then sleet on top of the ice, and 2 to 3 inches of snow to top it off with temperatures in the teens. I know this is nothing compared to what some have gotten in the East.

We've been snowed in a few times for a day or two this year so far.

It's good/smart that you decided to stay in; especially with snow on top of freezing rain. Never a good combination!

Our weather: right now it's overcast, around freezing temperatures. Beyond that, it should be more of the same for a while.

Enjoy your day in!

Buzzword

That exact precipitation sequence happened here in NE Oklahoma this morning, so the fun is on its way.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Low 50s by Saturday. It might be time to go to 600m range and clean up some rusty skills.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Typical Indiana end of winter/beginning of spring. Night before last, we were under a severe ice storm warning with temperatures in the low twenties. Yesterday, we were under a flood watch with temperatures near fifty. And, today, we're under a winter weather advisory. We're supposed to get 4 to 7 inches of snow and have temperatures in the twenties and thirties. After this weekend, our forecasters are predicting temperatures in the forties and fifties for the next five days.

journey

We got exactly what the weatherman promised in SW Oklahoma, and it's still snowing right now. It warmed up to 25 today - winds from the NNE at 20 mph - wind chill of 3. It sounds like lots of folks are getting interesting weather.

Word based mystic

finally it is warming up here in atlanta, ga
I can back to work with restoration and pressure washing business.

yeaaahh

this will limit my time here.

Lon

Record highest February we've ever had in the NW. Blooming early.

Seattle/Tacoma

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unpleasantly cold. I brought the girl scout cookies back in and told her we will do it Saturday.

The Berean

I live in Silicon Valley. And the weather this entire winter has been terrible, sunny, mostly low to mid 70's. :down:

journey

I live in Silicon Valley. And the weather this entire winter has been terrible, sunny, mostly low to mid 70's. :down:

Wow - I don't know how you have been able to put up with that. You saved a lot of money on heating. Is that your average temperature year around?

Daniel1611

Maybe looking at some flooding soon here in Western PA. We have a lot of snow and we're getting a few inches tonight, and it's supposed to get warm suddenly. So when that snow melts, it could be a problem where I am, down in the valley. I believe that's how the flood of 1936 happened. Johnstown is known for floods, so we get nervous when we get weather like this.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Low 70s and windy today, overcast. Tomorrow the morning will start ing the mid 50s but it should be down into the upper 30s by late evening.