ECT I see a distinction between initial salvation and the New Birth.

oatmeal

I never said there is no "reward" (singular), but there are no "rewards" (plural). Go back and read my previous posts.

Oh, sorry, but again, you are wrong, rewards, plural are found in scripture.

Please be more specific.

Numbers 22:7

And the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed with the rewards of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and spake unto him the words of Balak.

Isaiah 1:23

Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Daniel 2:6

But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof.

Daniel 5:17

Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

Hosea 2:12

And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.

Evidently, rewards, if all the translations and versions are correct as to singular or plural, refer to man rewarding man or some ungodly rewards.

Word based mystic

ot saints

ot saints

Apart from what has 'been provided' us, they could not be made perfect." Now they have it as well.

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that the OT saints lived their lives unto God without being born again?

exactly. and nice answers in your prior replies. thanks

The Holy Spirit would come (upon) the prophets of old not within.
The inner man/spirit man being necessary to house the Holy Spirit
or the person would die encountering God in strictly the flesh.

The inner man becomes the vessel to carry us into eternity because it is of (spirit) substance. Spirit to spirit communion.

The old testament saints like abraham were considered through their faith. Thus later obtaining their reward when Christ came.

Their faith was considered as righteousness until the transition
romans 4:3 For what does the Scripture say? "ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS CREDITED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Hopefully I am not too far off with that summary.

Cross Reference

exactly. and nice answers in your prior replies. thanks

The Holy Spirit would come (upon) the prophets of old not within.
The inner man/spirit man being necessary to house the Holy Spirit
or the person would die encountering God in strictly the flesh.

The inner man becomes the vessel to carry us into eternity because it is of (spirit) substance. Spirit to spirit communion.

The old testament saints like abraham were considered through their faith. Thus later obtaining their reward when Christ came.

Their faith was considered as righteousness until the transition
romans 4:3 For what does the Scripture say? "ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS CREDITED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Hopefully I am not too far off with that summary.

Not at all in my estimation but then, I try to be ready for you by doing my homework by seeking insight necessary for seeing into it.