If I ran for President

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If I ran for president, I would first have to spend a lot of time NOT running for president!

When I was a child I sometimes did not reveal my feelings. So I pretended to feel and think something else. And sometimes, even with Jesus by my side, I still can easily fall into that again.

Today's politicians are masters at not talking in public about what they really know and believe.

If I would run for president, I'd have to first "look within" and start telling the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

That's why I love watching Donald Trump and support him for running.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sherman, your alarm and preventative monitoring makes no sense to me. I feel ignorant--in the dark. I try as much as I can to share my Christian beliefs and thinking and--even though some might feel attacked--I don't know what else to do.

I have never made fun of anyone, called them an idiot or a blasphemer, yet such actions are a normal part of TOL from others besides myself.

It just seems more adult and respectful to me to try and be more specific when I am banned for being "disruptive."

But that's just me. I am all too willing to be off base on this. But I need honest feedback so I can know what's really going on here.

If you have the time or inclination, I would like to have a PM to learn what it is exactly that bothers you so I can find a way to get across my own comments without hurting your feelings! It's no good to feel we have to listen to verbal abuse so if my comments come across that way, I need to change.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See, I think this is tyrannical.

Of course you do ... because your logic is upside down. Anyone who is truly against abortion would have a problem with a woman harming theunborn baby inside of her womb via drugs or alcohol.

There's no Biblical basis for this type of control.

I never claimed there was ....

And it seems like you'd punish people who smoke in the presence of their children as well.

Second-hand smoke is physically harmful, and shown to be a contributing factor to the cause of SIDS in babies.

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/index.htm

Why would you defend the liberty of adults to physically harm their children due to their addiction to cancer sticks?

I don't like that people do that. I think its inappropriate and inconsiderate. There's no basis for criminalizing it.

I provided you with evidence that shows otherwise. At this point, you are just arguing for the sake ... of arguing.

Christian Liberty

What's the point of all of this, but to make people pretend to believe what you want them to believe but can't make them believe?

The thing is, God didn't give you the ability to make anyone believe anything. So all you can do is force people to say they believe when they don't, or act like they believe when they don't. And that's all just pretense. You're just forcing people to lie. So whats the point of it, except for you to wallow in your own illusions of righteousness and power?

I'll tell you once you stop lying...

It is not those who honestly admit unbelief who should live in terror of a Christian society, but lying snakes like you that claim to be belivers but preach heresy. You would be silent, you would leave, or you would be stoned. Any of the above would be completely just.

Yet, if even a snake like you repents, God will save you. Call out to Jesus, who died to save his people from their sins, and beg him to save you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll tell you once you stop lying...

It is not those who honestly admit unbelief who should live in terror of a Christian society, but lying snakes like you that claim to be belivers but preach heresy.

And YOU would make the determination of this ... why?

You would be silent, you would leave, or you would be stoned. Any of the above would be completely just.

So much for "liberty" ...

Yet, if even a snake like you repents, God will save you. Call out to Jesus, who died to save his people from their sins, and beg him to save you.

As much as I disagree with PureX on certain issues, *he* isn't the snake. You are. And a projecting one at that. Mr. Control Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.