I'm acquainted with persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is the tension palpable when your crowd mingles with the Christain Exestential Humanists? 'Cause it seems like it might be...

Are Southern Baptists brought up like crops then and without the ability to distinguish proper nouns? :shocked: Disturbing if true.

Wow--either you've spent entirely too much time looking at the back of your hand or entirely too little thinking about God. Either way it's a little unnerving.

It must have been a horrible school...but then, I'm biggoted when it comes to word-creationism. :plain:

Is there more than one? :think:

And, in turn, I expect copious parroting, trite insult of the sacrosanct, and preening condescension. Now prove me right, because I know you can. :thumb:
Aw, great. You've been Town Heretic'ed.

Welcome GoodKat!!! :wave2::chuckle::cloud9::flamer::the_wave::hetro: :roses: With all the loving loviness in the world! I extend to you Christian loving hugs! I'm putting down the loving welcome mat of loveliness for you!
:rotfl: Now you've been GuySmiley'ed.

Wanna be Knighted?

dreadknought

hmmm... well Mr. or Ms. Goodkat, are you really acquainted with persecution or are you acquainted with being shunned for being rebellious and denying your former convictions?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello everyone. I am an agnostic atheistic secular humanistic existentialist. I was raised a southern baptist, and I know scripture like the back of my hand thanks to 15 years of bigotous christian school. I have heard every argument for the Bible, and I come here expecting quote mining, faulty reasoning, and hate mongering, prove me wrong, if you can.
Your OP on your other thread illustrates that you don't "know scripture like the back of [your] hand" at all. You're off to a bad start, BadKat.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome GoodKat!!! :wave2::chuckle::cloud9::flamer::the_wave::hetro::roses:With all the loving loviness in the world! I extend to you Christian loving hugs! I'm putting down the loving welcome mat of loveliness for you!

Goofball. :chuckle:

Oops...I meant to say...

This post has taken my disdain for people like GoodKat, wrenched it mercilessly from my heart, and replaced it with beautiful, fluttering butterflies of love. And it wasn't even directed to me. Imagine the impact it must have had on GoofKat.

:shut:

Punisher1984

You are a liar. You were called a moron for saying that he is a homo, just because you are attracted to him.

Proof

Actually, he was correct: your avatar is a shirtless man that many women would find to be attractive sitting behind a chess board - no reason to be so hostile towards the kid who points out the fact that the emporer is naked...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Actually, he was correct: your avatar is a shirtless man that many women would find to be attractive sitting behind a chess board - no reason to be so hostile towards the kid who points out the fact that the emporer is naked...

:chuckle:

If the avatar's his attempt at irony or humor the joke is, as usual, on him...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Well....that is true, there are many other reasons to be hostile to the kid. :think:

The Berean

Wow--either you've spent entirely too much time looking at the back of your hand or entirely too little thinking about God. Either way it's a little unnerving.
:rotfl:

And, in turn, I expect copious parroting, trite insult of the sacrosanct, and preening condescension. Now prove me right, because I know you can. :thumb:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Door

Actually, he was correct: your avatar is a shirtless man that many women would find to be attractive sitting behind a chess board
The moron claimed that the guy in my avatar is a homo, and that he finds him attractive. It's no wonder that you do too.

Door

He looks pretty gay in that picture,
I have no idea if he is or not. I just think he accomplished a great deal as a child in the world of chess, and I enjoy playing chess.

If you perverts want to see everyone as a homo, I understand that. It makes perfect sense for you to want to have sex with everyone you see. That is what perverts do.

Status
Not open for further replies.