I'm acquainted with persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKat

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone. I am an agnostic atheistic secular humanistic existentialist. I was raised a southern baptist, and I know scripture like the back of my hand thanks to 15 years of bigotous christian school. I have heard every argument for the Bible, and I come here expecting quote mining, faulty reasoning, and hate mongering, prove me wrong, if you can.

Last edited:

GoodKat

BANNED
Banned
I have already been called a moron for not knowing who Josh Waitzkin is, such a warm, christian atmosphere in this place.

Spitfire

A bigamist (is that what you mean by bigamous?) Christian school? Do they have a website? I have never heard of such a thing.

Most Christians I know either adhere to monogamy, or, in the case of those who insist they have no use for such extra-biblical Catholic practices, don't see any reason to stop at two wives.

GoodKat

BANNED
Banned
A bigamist (is that what you mean by bigamous?) Christian school? Do they have a website? I have never heard of such a thing.

Most Christians I know either adhere to monogamy, or, in the case of those who insist they have no use for such extra-biblical Catholic practices, don't see any reason to stop at two wives.

I originally typed bigotous, but my spell check apparently changed it to bigamous, I fixed it, sory for the confusion.

Spitfire

I originally typed bigotous, but my spell check apparently changed it to bigamous, I fixed it, sory for the confusion.
Well........ it wouldn't have been the strangest thing I'd ever heard of. But it did seem like the kind of thing someone would make up in trying to create a Christian dystopia scenario. So I had to ask. :p

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Hello everyone. I am an agnostic atheistic secular humanistic existentialist. I was raised a southern baptist, and I know scripture like the back of my hand thanks to 15 years of bigotous christian school. I have heard every argument for the Bible, and I come here expecting quote mining, faulty reasoning, and hate mongering, prove me wrong, if you can.
Ok. You came here to pick a fight. Good for you. :squint:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:yawn: Why would you assume I care?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I have already been called a moron for not knowing who Josh Waitzkin is, such a warm, christian atmosphere in this place.

:confused: Who?

*edit* Ahhh....I found what you are referring to. Just for the record you weren't called a Moron because you didn't know who Josh Waitzen is; you were called a Moron because you are one. You not knowing who Josh Waitzkin is happens to be incidental. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:yawn:

C

cattyfan

Read: "I am a beligerent, bone-headed, God-hating, ignorant liberal who thinks I am the smartest person in the room and has come to an obviously Christian site to pick fights and then whine about how awful Christians are."

Yeah...we've met you before.

Door

You are a liar. You were called a moron for saying that he is a homo, just because you are attracted to him.

Proof

assuranceagent

Read: "I am a beligerent, bone-headed, God-hating, ignorant liberal who thinks I am the smartest person in the room and has come to an obviously Christian site to pick fights and then whine about how awful Christians are."

Wait, Catty... this guy might be different...

:noid:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ok. You came here to pick a fight. Good for you. :squint:

:yawn: Why would you assume I care?

:confused: Who?

*edit* Ahhh....I found what you are referring to. Just for the record you weren't called a Moron because you didn't know who Josh Waitzen is; you were called a Moron because you are one. You not knowing who Josh Waitzkin is happens to be incidental. :)

Wait, Catty... this guy might be different...

:noid:

Optimist. ;)

:think:

Is that like saying, "I'm convinced that I'm sure that I'm not completely decided about what I'm positive about, but what I DO know is there is NO God...I think...maybe."?
:rotfl:

:mock: Silly Newbies.

C

cattyfan

Incidentally, GoodKat, I'm still curious as to what your thread title refers.

"I'm acquainted with persecution"

There's nothing in your OP that demonstrates you've been "persecuted." Perhaps it's just one of your many complexes. (Not to be confused with complexities, since you are to all appearances a simpleton.)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello everyone. I am an agnostic atheistic secular humanistic existentialist.
Is the tension palpable when your crowd mingles with the Christain Exestential Humanists? 'Cause it seems like it might be...
I was raised a southern baptist,
Are Southern Baptists brought up like crops then and without the ability to distinguish proper nouns? :shocked: Disturbing if true.
and I know scripture like the back of my hand
Wow--either you've spent entirely too much time looking at the back of your hand or entirely too little thinking about God. Either way it's a little unnerving.
thanks to 15 years of bigotous christian school.
It must have been a horrible school...but then, I'm biggoted when it comes to word-creationism. :plain:
I have heard every argument for the Bible,
Is there more than one? :think:
and I come here expecting quote mining, faulty reasoning, and hate mongering, prove me wrong, if you can.
And, in turn, I expect copious parroting, trite insult of the sacrosanct, and preening condescension. Now prove me right, because I know you can. :thumb:

GuySmiley

Welcome GoodKat!!! :wave2::chuckle::cloud9::flamer::the_wave::hetro::roses:With all the loving loviness in the world! I extend to you Christian loving hugs! I'm putting down the loving welcome mat of loveliness for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.