I'm acquainted with persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

I have no idea if he is or not. I just think he accomplished a great deal as a child in the world of chess, and I enjoy playing chess.

If you perverts want to see everyone as a homo, I understand that. It makes perfect sense for you to want to have sex with everyone you see. That is what perverts do.

unless I'm thinking of someone else (I have been known to make the occasional mistake,) I believe JW has spoken out against gays.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea if he is or not. I just think he accomplished a great deal as a child in the world of chess, and I enjoy playing chess.
I like a good game of chess myself.
If you perverts want to see everyone as a homo, I understand that.
I don't. But there's just something about that how he looks in that picture.
It makes perfect sense for you to want to have sex with everyone you see. That is what perverts do.
I never said I wanted to have sex with him or anyone else aside from my girlfriend, if I did, please point it out. Truth is, at least as far as I'm concerned, I'm really picky about who I do that with. So picky in fact I've been known to go years with out it.

Do you have a sense of humor at all?

assuranceagent

He looks pretty gay in that picture, but I would get a second opinion from Just Tom.

I'm just sayin.

BTW, welcome goodkat

:rotfl: If anyone would know...

I don't see gay so much as typical pompous chess champ...

...who happens to be striking a particularly fruity pose. Unless, of course, it is customary to play chess shirtless in a dark room. :think:

:plain:

Now that I think about it... maybe I've just never had a good enough chess game to warrant removal of clothing...

...where's my wife?

**wanders off**

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
...who happens to be striking a particularly fruity pose. Unless, of course, it is customary to play chess shirtless in a dark room. :think:

:plain:

Now that I think about it... maybe I've just never had a good enough chess game to warrant removal of clothing...

...where's my wife?

**wanders off**

Well...your powers' out so no A/C or lights.... :idunno: It could happen.

assuranceagent

Well...your powers' out so no A/C or lights.... :idunno: It could happen.

nah...I got power back at 5pm or so the day of the storm. We're good. ;)

But I never entertained that possibility and you bring up a good point. Perhaps Door's avatar has just gone through a major hurricane and has decided to play chess in the dark with no A/C.

Don't know why I didn't see that sooner :think:

GoodKat

BANNED
Banned
:think:

Is that like saying, "I'm convinced that I'm sure that I'm not completely decided about what I'm positive about, but what I DO know is there is NO God...I think...maybe."?
I am certain the bible is incorrect, and I do not believe in the existence of a god because I can find no evidence for it, but I also cannot outright say that I know that there isn't a god because his existence is impossible to disprove. Nice strawman.

C

cattyfan

You start out with:

GoodKat said:
I have heard every argument for the Bible, and I come here expecting quote mining, faulty reasoning, and hate mongering, prove me wrong, if you can.

And then have the nerve to complain

such a loving atmosphere here...

You are exactly the kind of hypocritical jerk I predicted you were.

Coteaz

GoodKat, in order for people like us to not suffer your fate, we must mix actual argument and discussion in with the condescending quips.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: I'm almost certain it is Knight inventing these posters just to keep us amused ...

:darwinsm:

:mock: GoodKat

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Aw, great. You've been Town Heretic'ed.

:rotfl: Now you've been GuySmiley'ed.

Wanna be Knighted?
the sword would probably slip.

I am certain the bible is incorrect, and I do not believe in the existence of a god because I can find no evidence for it, but I also cannot outright say that I know that there isn't a god because his existence is impossible to disprove. Nice strawman.
You're certain it is incorrect, and yet you say God is exactly as you were told that the Bible portrays Him?

Or is it that you read the Bible and saw that God was not as you were taught in school, and chose to believe your teachers over the Bible?

Augustine did the same thing with Plato and Aristotle. He believed them over the Bible.:doh:

acquainted with persecution - possibly...
acquainted with a Bible - definitely not.
You know, it's not fair for you to be celibate [as in never getting married] and do and say things that make me fall in love with you.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.