tumblr_liwpsh41z91qf6ml9.gif

hahaaaa yer post reminded me of this

i-regret-nothing.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Paul was sent to the Gentiles with the Grace Message. Read Romans
through Philemon.
The “grace message” is a term of faith and interpretation. People don’t all react the same way when they hear a sermon.

There were undoubtedly many Gentiles and pagans who did not accept Paul’s theology, however well-thought out it was.

He certainly didn’t make much of an impression on Peter, John and others who actually knew Jesus when he was alive.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
So, you believe there are contradictions in the Bible?
Most believers are not even aware that John’s gospel tells us Jesus died on the Day of Preparation, the day before Passover when the paschal lambs were slaughtered for the next day’s holiday. But the other three gospels are firm in their idea that Jesus died on Passover.

Humans are a chaotic bunch. We conflict with each other and conflict with ourselves.

There are different theologies, traditions and interpretations in the Bible. Inspired human beings are going to express their interpretation of the divine in different ways.

If the divine message is so fully-formed and complete, why aren't the posters on TOL always saying the same thing--God’s pure unadulterated Word?

Living in the world is always going to mean a clash of different thinking, beliefs and interpretations.

glorydaz

The “grace message” is a term of faith and interpretation. People don’t all react the same way when they hear a sermon.

There were undoubtedly many Gentiles and pagans who did not accept Paul’s theology, however well-thought out it was.

He certainly didn’t make much of an impression on Peter, John and others who actually knew Jesus when he was alive.

Uh....the Risen Lord appeared to Paul more than once and gave him more than He gave the other apostles. "Paul's theology" was not "well thought out" by Paul. It was revealed to him by the RISEN LORD JESUS CHRIST.

glorydaz

Most believers are not even aware that John’s gospel tells us Jesus died on the Day of Preparation, the day before Passover when the paschal lambs were slaughtered for the next day’s holiday. But the other three gospels are firm in their idea that Jesus died on Passover.

Humans are a chaotic bunch. We conflict with each other and conflict with ourselves.

There are different theologies, traditions and interpretations in the Bible. Inspired human beings are going to express their interpretation of the divine in different ways.

If the divine message is so fully-formed and complete, why aren't the posters on TOL always saying the same thing--God’s pure unadulterated Word?

Living in the world is always going to mean a clash of different thinking, beliefs and interpretations.

You're simply untaught...tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine. You really shouldn't sow seeds of doubt as if you knew what your were talking about. So far you've been wrong on every interpretation I've seen you attempt.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How idiotic neg reps are!
If you disagree with someone, what da heck is a neg rep supposed to do?
I suppose we feel like giving a neg rep is confirmation that we have the mind of Christ on any given issue?

We think good people are better than bad people, God thinks humble people are better than prideful people. And we want to take bad people and turn them into good people. God wants to take prideful people and make them into humble people. Every time we give a neg rep we are exhibiting pride. Romans 15.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I suppose we feel like giving a neg rep is confirmation that we have the mind of Christ on any given issue?

We think good people are better than bad people, God thinks humble people are better than prideful people. And we want to take bad people and turn them into good people. God wants to take prideful people and make them into humble people. Every time we give a neg rep we are exhibiting pride. Romans 15.

I know you've given them out. So, are you being
hypocritical here? If you have a problem with neg-
reps why not take it up with Knight or one of the
Mods? See if they'll dismantle the rep system for
you?

You might try being civil to others and maybe they
won't be inclined to give you a negative rep? I see
you as a smart-aleck. You smart off to posters too
much. Maybe, that's why they neg-rep you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Your ignorance amazes me. How do you do it?

glorydaz

Every time we give a neg rep we are exhibiting pride. Romans 15.

:mock: intojoy

Romans 15:14
And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

glorydaz

I know you've given them out. So, are you being
hypocritical here? If you have a problem with neg-
reps why not take it up with Knight or one of the
Mods? See if they'll dismantle the rep system for
you?

You might try being civil to others and maybe they
won't be inclined to give you a negative rep? I see
you as a smart-aleck. You smart off to posters too
much. Maybe, that's why they neg-rep you?

:thumb: