I'm Sorry.

brinny

Yes, i did it. I sent negative reps. As a matter of fact, i sent several. It was because i thought someone was just being mean for no reason. At the time, i was delighted to find out how to get this person back by sending neg reps.

Now i'm sorry i sent them. I wish i could take them back.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'm sorry that i didn't talk you out of it because now you wouldn't be sorry

and i wouldn't be sorry :(

brinny

25r30wi.gif

bybee

Yes, i did it. I sent negative reps. As a matter of fact, i sent several. It was because i thought someone was just being mean for no reason. At the time, i was delighted to find out how to get this person back by sending neg reps.

Um, well, how about just making it up with pos rep's?
Also a little note to tell them you regret the neg rep?
I almost never give neg rep. I'd rather address the issue person to person.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Uh oh. It was bound to happen. You're human. :)

brinny

Um, well, how about just making it up with pos rep's?
Also a little note to tell them you regret the neg rep?
I almost never give neg rep. I'd rather address the issue person to person.

Thank you. That is a good idea :)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The world (and TOL) would be a better place if people would be as accountable and contrite as you have been here.

Jesus has the answer: forgive yourself and then you can effectively forgive others.

glorydaz

That's an easy fix. Just give them some pos reps....which are worth more anyway. The harder fix is to take back pos reps when you regret having given them. :chuckle: