In Bethlehem 2000 years ago

This Charming Manc

DailyMail-1.jpg

brewmama

Not in Bethlehem he didn't. :)

How do you know that? The only reason they didn't have a room is because there was no room for them in the inn. And they were forced to go there in the first place because of a tyrannical government, not because they were homeless. Where does this myth that they were poor and homeless come from??

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

How do you know that? The only reason they didn't have a room is because there was no room for them in the inn. And they were forced to go there is the first place because of a tyrannical government, not because they were homeless. Where does this myth that they were poor and homeless come from??

Why is it so important to you that they weren't homeless? What difference does that make? Is your messiah repulsive to you if he came from poverty?

brewmama

Why is it so important to you that they weren't homeless? What difference does that make? Is your messiah repulsive to you if he came from poverty?

Wow, totally miss the point much? I just object to lies being told, especially when they have an agenda.

Greg Jennings

Wow, totally miss the point much? I just object to lies being told, especially when they have an agenda.

I didn't miss any point. I just asked you why you're fighting so hard to say that your messiah wasn't penniless, when your response should've been "why does it matter if Christ was broke?"

It makes it appear as if you are averse to poor folks when you fight to say that Christ wasn't among them. I don't think Christ would object to being counted among the less fortunate. That's where he liked to spend his time and help

brewmama

I didn't miss any point. I just asked you why you're fighting so hard to say that your messiah wasn't penniless, when your response should've been "why does it matter if Christ was broke?"

It makes it appear as if you are averse to poor folks when you fight to say that Christ wasn't among them. I don't think Christ would object to being counted among the less fortunate. That's where he liked to spend his time and help

You are totally missing the point, since we aren't even talking about Christ, but Joseph and Mary. So that's 2 points you missed. And that is purely a made-up interpretation by you, which has nothing to do with what I said.