Is Biological Sex Real?

rexlunae

Tambora's thread about biology vs. feelings opened up a whole new can of worms.

The overall gist of the opposition to the OP seems to be the claim that no one is objectively male or female. Biologically, no one is a man or a woman.

This, if true, is certainly news to me.
I suspect this would be news, too, to biologists.

So is this true? Does biological sex not exist, objectively?

It depends on what you mean by "biological sex". There are many aspects of sex and gender that are clearly, directly biological. And they aren't necessarily guaranteed to be consistent with each other.

glassjester

Because you are a twisted pervert. State of being does not equal behavior.

Here's a link to a PDF of the 1900 US Census form.

https://c.mfcreative.com/pdf/trees/charts/1900.pdf

Notice the column next to "Race" ? It asks for the person's sex. This is a common use of the word. It means male or female.

I'll even save you the trouble of clicking on the link. Here's a screenshot of the relevant part.

J0eMwHQ.png

Now for some reason you have accused me of being a pervert for simply knowing the definition of the word sex.

Either explain to me exactly why that makes me a pervert, or man up and apologize for your false accusation.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The problem is Darwinists, who want biological disorders to justify perversion.

If you were consistent, you would take the range of disorders that can produce biologies other than XX and XY and list those as the sexes.

But you don't want that; you want anything goes.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

At least you're acknowledging the XX XY false dichotomy. It's a start.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What's the wage gap for non-binary pangenders?

:chuckle:
It's so childish

I hope liberals know that people who identify as these things are retard college students yet to fully grow up :rolleyes:

glassjester

If sex (despite the incontestible proof of genitalia) is not biologically fixed but is a mere matter of preference, then so must be age, height, weight, eye color, blood type, etc.

This is all the madness of perverts.

Right!

If a 16-year-old boy can "identify" as a 16-year-old girl, and shower in a girls' locker room at a high school...

Then why can't a 16-year-old boy "identify" as a 21-year-old woman, and buy liquor?