Is Organized Religion Anti-Christ?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Where does it say that Jesus refered to Gentiles as dogs?

If you don't believe that Jesus is devine then he is just another sinful man and we are all still in our sins without hope.

You have a strange view of what you think that Christ and his church is, with nothing to support your view.
He was declared by the church to be "without sin." This speaks to his importance for us Christians rather than any fact of history.

I tend to believe that he was actually, historically baptized by John. The church tried hard to deal with this embarrassing fact by adding some speech into John's mouth. I think it is sensible to conclude that Jesus was a disciple of John but when John was killed Jesus enlarged his ministry.

John worked in the Jordan River. He sent his followers out back into the Roman world. They were like a bunch of ticking time bombs.
Their actions came from John--so he was using a "corporate" model.

Jesus had a franchise going. And it was much more effective.

I am blessed by Jesus. But part of his message for me is to be accountable for my sins and imperfections. The ancient word "sin" actually means "Missing the mark." The world keeps going on, whether or not we sin or not.

We need to follow the Lord's Prayer and forgive ourselves and then others. That takes care of it all, don't you think?

Robert Pate

Banned
He was declared by the church to be "without sin." This speaks to his importance for us Christians rather than any fact of history.

I tend to believe that he was actually, historically baptized by John. The church tried hard to deal with this embarrassing fact by adding some speech into John's mouth. I think it is sensible to conclude that Jesus was a disciple of John but when John was killed Jesus enlarged his ministry.

John worked in the Jordan River. He sent his followers out back into the Roman world. They were like a bunch of ticking time bombs.
Their actions came from John--so he was using a "corporate" model.

Jesus had a franchise going. And it was much more effective.

I am blessed by Jesus. But part of his message for me is to be accountable for my sins and imperfections. The ancient word "sin" actually means "Missing the mark." The world keeps going on, whether or not we sin or not.

We need to follow the Lord's Prayer and forgive ourselves and then others. That takes care of it all, don't you think?

John the Baptist was a prophet. His role was to announce the arrival of Christ.

Jesus is the Christ. The only begotten Son of God and the second person of the Godhead, "In him dwelt all the fullness of the Godhead".

There is no comparrison between the two. Jesus was not a disciple of John.

beloved57

Sorry Ben but your Jewish religion is worthless.

While Jesus was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. Literally destroying the temple.

This signified the end of the law, the covenants and the Jewish religion. From now on "The Just Shall Live By Faith" and not by laws, rules or the Jewish religion.

Those Christ Lived and died for have Kept the Law Perfectly through Christ who kept it Perfectly, so they are Justified believers Rom 2:13

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

So explain how doers of the Law through Christ, how they die in their sins in unbelief as these Jn 8:24 !

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ Lived and died for have Kept the Law Perfectly through Christ who kept it Perfectly, so they are Justified believers Rom 2:13

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

So explain how doers of the Law through Christ, how they die in their sins in unbelief as these Jn 8:24 !

Plain and simple, If you don't believe in Jesus you will die in your sins.

beloved57

Plain and simple, If you don't believe in Jesus you will die in your sins.

Those my Christ lived and died for have no sins to die in and they are believers while they are enemies and unbelievers! Christ believed for them when He obeyed the Law of God for them!