Is the Desert just another Ocean?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know that. That's why I know that you are lying about .
Not one mention of "bleach".
One of the two main disinfectants that we used in the hospital lab was isopropyl alcohol.

At the time, this is what the CDC was recommending for disinfecting surfaces:

IMG_20211222_161813.jpg

No mention of bleach. That was brought into the discussion by idiots like Brian Stelter and Jimmy Kimmel.

Skeeter

Banned
Doser and Righty,

I said Trump claimed that injecting bleach into the lungs might be a good idea.

If I modify that to Trump claimed that injecting disinfectant into the lungs might be a good idea, would you agree that it is 100% accurate?

Skeeter

Banned
Larger point: it does not follow that agents that kill the nude virus should be applied within the human body. Often what is noxious to a virus is noxious to human life.

ok doser

Larger point: it does not follow that agents that kill the nude virus should be applied within the human body. Often what is noxious to a virus is noxious to human life.
Whoopsie!

Skeeter

Banned
I watched that conference when Trump was delivering it and somewhere he mentions disinfectants like bleach taking care of the virus outside the body. So when he mentions disinfectants again a reasonable implication is bleach though he does not specifically say bleach at that time. I am looking for that segment.

ok doser

Whoopsie!

Skeeter

Banned
You know what's weird? I just realized oceans actually have vast deserts within them. Too deep or too cold leads to stagnation.

Last edited:

marke

Humans are fascinating creatures. When lost in the desert, their minds will fashion an oasis in the distance from clouds on the horizon or random contours in the land. Irrational wish fulfillment is an adaptive trait in some respect. Persevering against great odds in the face of no evidence of rescue is preferable to giving up.

Being irrational in non-life threatening setting is not adaptive. Believing that because bleach kills a virus on a surface, it might also clean an infected individual, is just foolish hubris and ignores the fact that a virus merges with human cells. You cannot unbake a cake with bleach. Narcissism in the face of a developing emergency is more poisonous than bleach.
Giving ignorant victims false hope that a government-endorsed vaccine will prevent covid and will have no ill side effects is dishonest, ignorant, and inexcusable.

marke

There is a time to embrace delusion and there is a time to embrace reason. Try delusion in only the most dire circumstance. If you use delusion when knowledge is available, it is at your peril.
There is ample available evidence that the covid jabs are making people sick and killing some, especially the young and healthy who were likely never in danger of getting covid to begin with.

marke

No one has ever suggested drinking bleach is a good idea. Trump simplistically thought injecting bleach in the lungs was a possibly good strategy, though. Of course late night comedians exaggerated what Trump said for comic effect by referring to drinking bleach, just like they did when they had a Sarah Palin lookalike say " I can see Russia from my house."
I don't know Trump's exact words but I would be surprised if his enemies are telling the truth when they claim he recommended drinking bleach. Also, Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, that was Tina Fey.

marke

You are right in one respect. If people believe masks and social distancing is good enough and refuse to get vaccinated, then logical decison making has broken down.

Masks plus vaccines are like the pill and condoms. The more protection, the better.
Dummies sold out to the lying leftist mob in the US claim vaccines and masks increase protection against covid. These dummies are not researching the science for themselves or else they would not be repeating things that are not true.

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

marke

Actually, it is better than I first thought. Condoms have nothing to do with whether you will get pregnant but they will reduce the likelihood your partner will
Contrary to leftist woke doctrine, men cannot get pregnant.

marke

I think it wise to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies and would love to see abortion eliminated in the world.
Margaret Sanger also wanted pregnancies ended, especially among the poor, ignorant, and blacks. She felt eliminating the human dregs in society would usher in a new world of utopian splendor where sicknesses, like ignorance, crime, and deaths, would be minimized. She was a lot like Hitler in that regard, and a lot like Bill Gates and other one-worlders who want the population culled before overpopulation will allegedly destroy all life on earth. It was in agreement with this mindset that Obama's healthcare architect, Ezekiel Emanuel suggested it is the duty of humans to die at a certain age before they get really old.

Bioethicist Ezekiel Emanuel made headlines — and raised hackles — when he argued a few years ago that 75 is the right age to die, or at least, to stop fighting medically to extend life.

marke

Oops. How did that happen? Nested wrong. Anyway ...

What Trump said that day is clear and on camera. If we cannot agree on the content of it, we will likely never agree on anything.
Let's see if we can find where Trump specifically recommended drinking bleach. Can you provide an exact quote or must you rely on your leaders like Adam Schiff to provide you with edited and altered summations of what he allegedly said?