Is the Desert just another Ocean?

Skeeter

Banned
Let's see if we can find where Trump specifically recommended drinking bleach. Can you provide an exact quote or must you rely on your leaders like Adam Schiff to provide you with edited and altered summations of what he allegedly said?
Thanks for posting in my thread, I guess. Your posts are like a repetitive monologue. Half of your posts do not even directly relate to what the person you quote has said. You repeat mantras. Your mantras do not address contrary evidence pointed out to you previously. You make no effort to improve your arguments by peppering in countermeasures to potential criticism.

Here you show a lapse in reading comprehension. The drinking bleach thing has been addressed and clarified in this thread already. You have quoted posts that clarify the issue but still have not retained the distinctions.

I am curious why you are occasionally banned. You are guilty of what I have described, but do not seem to cross the line in regard to rudeness.

marke

Thanks for posting in my thread, I guess. Your posts are like a repetitive monologue. Half of your posts do not even directly relate to what the person you quote has said. You repeat mantras. Your mantras do not address contrary evidence pointed out to you previously. You make no effort to improve your arguments by peppering in countermeasures to potential criticism.

Here you show a lapse in reading comprehension. The drinking bleach thing has been addressed and clarified in this thread already. You have quoted posts that clarify the issue but still have not retained the distinctions.

I am curious why you are occasionally banned. You are guilty of what I have described, but do not seem to cross the line in regard to rudeness.
You say the issue about drinking bleach has been resolved but you have not proven Trump encouraged people to drink bleach. Are you unaware of what proof is supposed to entail?

You will have to ask a moderator why I get banned if you would like to know.

Skeeter

Banned
No one has ever suggested drinking bleach is a good idea. Trump simplistically thought injecting bleach in the lungs was a possibly good strategy, though. Of course late night comedians exaggerated what Trump said for comic effect by referring to drinking bleach, just like they did when they had a Sarah Palin lookalike say " I can see Russia from my house."
You read this already. You quoted it? What is my position??
You say the issue about drinking bleach has been resolved but you have not proven Trump encouraged people to drink bleach. Are you unaware of what proof is supposed to entail?
The first part of refuting somebody is understanding what that person said. Are you trolling or being a lunkhead?

You are responding to a strawman claimed by right wing media instead of reading.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I drank bleach every summer for the first 55 years of my life. We maintained our own water purification system at our summer home, used a Clorox injector.

And I've turned out okay so far.

IMG_20211226_134229.jpg

marke

You read this already. You quoted it? What is my position??

The first part of refuting somebody is understanding what that person said. Are you trolling or being a lunkhead?

You are responding to a strawman claimed by right wing media instead of reading.
You did not quote Trump to prove your point but quoted Schiff or possibly one of a hundred other lying leftist mobsters. Here is the quote I am looking for from you to support your unsubstantiated opinion of what Trump thought:

"I think injecting bleach into the lungs is a good idea."

If you can not produce such irrefutable evidence then I suggest you are being victimized by wicked democrat mobsters manipulating you into repeating wicked lies designed to deceive the simple-minded into believing Trump believed things he clearly did not believe.

Skeeter

Banned
You did not quote Trump to prove your point but quoted Schiff or possibly one of a hundred other lying leftist mobsters. Here is the quote I am looking for from you to support your unsubstantiated opinion of what Trump thought:

If you can not produce such irrefutable evidence then I suggest you are being victimized by wicked democrat mobsters manipulating you into repeating wicked lies designed to deceive the simple-minded into believing Trump believed things he clearly did not believe.
Trump:
And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.

Earlier it was said that bleach disinfectant rapidly kills the virus on surfaces.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump:
And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.

Earlier it was said that bleach disinfectant rapidly kills the virus on surfaces.
"something like that"

To Trump haters that means "exactly what I was talking about before"

Because they don't English, apparently 😥

Skeeter

Banned
This is what I said: Believing that because bleach kills a virus on a surface, it might also clean an infected individual is hubris.

Try to be more accurate.

marke

Doser,

The cause of your maladies go way beyond drinking bleach.
The main disinfecting chemical in bleach is chlorine. Chlorine is also the main disinfectant in chlorinated water. When you drink chlorinated water you are not drinking bleach, so stop repeating stupid leftist propagandist lies that hurt the most those who are deceived by them.

marke

This is what I said: Believing that because bleach kills a virus on a surface, it might also clean an infected individual is hubris.

Try to be more accurate.
You still provide no exact quotes to support your false claim about what you think Trump believes about bleach, chlorine, or disinfectants. Don't be like degenerate leftist mobsters. Tell the truth and provide exact quotes for proper analysis.

Skeeter

Banned
You still provide no exact quotes to support your false claim about what you think Trump believes about bleach, chlorine, or disinfectants. Don't be like degenerate leftist mobsters. Tell the truth and provide exact quotes for proper analysis.
That was an exact quote. There is an entire paragraph quoted by doser earlier in the thread if you want fuller context. You can hear Trump say it himself in a video post earlier in the thread. You are just lazy.

marke

That was an exact quote. There is an entire paragraph quoted by doser earlier in the thread if you want fuller context. You can hear Trump say it himself in a video post earlier in the thread. You are just lazy.
Which is an exact Trump quote?

Believing that because bleach kills a virus on a surface, it might also clean an infected individual is hubris.

No, here is the quote you offered:

Are disinfectants ever injected into the human body for health reasons? Of course. Are injections with concoctions including disinfectants being researched to combat viruses like covid? Of course. Trump must have known that. Tens of thousands of leftist democrats must not know that.

SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Hypochlorous acid causes less pain than povidone iodine when used as a disinfectant prior to intravitreal injections, researchers say.

Skeeter

Banned
Which is an exact Trump quote?

Believing that because bleach kills a virus on a surface, it might also clean an infected individual is hubris.

No, here is the quote you offered:

Are disinfectants ever injected into the human body for health reasons? Of course. Are injections with concoctions including disinfectants being researched to combat viruses like covid? Of course. Trump must have known that. Tens of thousands of leftist democrats must not know that.
Trump and yourself, it appears, conflate the word disinfectant's potential meanings and apply too broadly. When Trump says a disinfectant knocks it out in a minute he is talking about a topical disinfectant. I suppose you could call anything that reduces a viral an infection a disinfectant if you wanted to stretch it. But, equating the two shows lack of understanding of a viral infection. It involves taking over cells machinery, you don't just wash it away. Everyone should see that Trump is pretending he knows something and that he is sophisticated when he is demonstrating a grade school level understanding of disinfectants and viral action.

Trump said he was being sarcastic for a reason. If was told by someone who understands viral infection how foolish what he said was.

Last edited:

marke

Trump and yourself, it appears, conflate the word disinfectant's potential meanings and apply too broadly. When Trump says a disinfectant knocks it out in a minute he is talking about a topical disinfectant. I suppose you could call anything that reduces a viral an infection a disinfectant if you wanted to stretch it. But, equating the two shows lack of understanding of a viral infection. It involves taking over cells machinery, you don't just wash it away. Everyone should see that Trump is pretending he knows something and that he is sophisticated when he is demonstrating a grade school level understanding of disinfectants and viral action.

Trump said he was being sarcastic for a reason. If was told my some who understands viral infection how foolish what he said was.
You claim Trump is ignorant about disinfectants and yet knows the difference between a topical application and an injection. You hate Trump and your hatred is expressed by your foolish unsupported false allegations against him.

Skeeter

Banned
You claim Trump is ignorant about disinfectants and yet knows the difference between a topical application and an injection. You hate Trump and your hatred is expressed by your foolish unsupported false allegations against him.
My claim is that he did not know the difference between topical disinfectants and the general concept of disinfection. I hate Trump for good reasons. I have explained this one reason among many pretty well. You stubbornness will never allow you to admit an opponent's argument is well done.

marke

My claim is that he did not know the difference between topical disinfectants and the general concept of disinfection. I hate Trump for good reasons. I have explained this one reason among many pretty well. You stubbornness will never allow you to admit an opponent's argument is well done.
You think Trump is evil because he is unaware of all the scientific studies and methods for using disinfectants to fight viruses? If Trump is evil for that then what is it that makes you good by comparison? Your in-depth understanding of everything there is to know?

Skeeter

Banned
You think Trump is evil because he is unaware of all the scientific studies and methods for using disinfectants to fight viruses?
No. He is evil for not taking his role as President with appropriate weight,for having an inflated ego and for not knowing his limitations, and for taking not taking time to measure his words. Lysol had to put out a disclaimer in attempt to combat Trump's loose language.
If Trump is evil for that then what is it that makes you good by comparison? Your in-depth understanding of everything there is to know?
I know a little about law, a little about biology, I am not well versed in physics. I think I have a pretty good sense of my limitations.

Last edited: