Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

marke

I see marke with mindless repetition of his position no matter what anyone says to counter it and others with conspiratorial nonsense that I don't even want to dignify with a response.

Did I miss something? (I may well have!)
It is not a conspiracy theory. Real people are really getting sick and really dying from really bad reactions to the unapproved covid vaccines.

marke

You don't see, not because you're blind but because you refuse to open your eyes.

You haven't refuted a single solitary point I've made against your asinine fear mongering nonsense and yet your last post to me could have been written during the first week of this thread's existence. When you categorically refuse to permit any argument to persuade your mind, you aren't being honest.
The fact is that you don't care about science or reason or debate. You want to be scared of the vaccines and you want other to be scared with you and that's the long and short of it.
Science has proven there are bad side effects to the vaccine, but science has not yet proven those side effects should be simply be ignored by those being pressured to take the unapproved vaccines.

marke

If there’s any health risk with the vaccine, @marke is being wise to exercise caution and loving to warn others. Why is that a problem? There is some risk, according to numerous doctors, according to the nature of the new technology, and according to reports of adverse reactions and death from the vaccines. The risk due to COVID is not much more than the risk of the vaccines, at this time. Wouldn’t you applaud marke for taking precautions for himself and warning others about COVID itself?

Some who have taken the vaccine have been tragically damaged by the vaccine.

Dental worker testifies of horrific effects from coronavirus vaccine.

marke

Is the risk of dying from covid greater than the risk of dying from the covid vaccine?
The vaccine does not save people from covid as much as may be claimed.

More than 4,000 people have been hospitalized or died from COVID-19 “breakthrough” cases, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In an update late last week, the agency said that 4,115 people have been hospitalized or have died from COVID-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

marke

Your risk of getting seriously ill or dying from covid is almost infinitely greater than your risk of getting ill or dying from the coronavirus vaccine.
Biden has been vaccinated. Why does he still wear masks? Does he not trust the vaccine? Is he trying to keep from infecting others with covid? Is he deathly afraid of getting covid himself in spite of having been vaccinated? Do public speakers even know what they are talking about?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The vaccine does not save people from covid as much as may be claimed.
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Increasingly, it's a Republican pandemic.

The Associated Press reported last week that of the 18,000 American COVID-19 deaths in May, only 150 involved fully vaccinated people — and that "breakthrough" infections of vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of the 853,000 COVID-related hospitalizations during the month. Those low numbers suggest the pandemic death rate "could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine," the news service concluded.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of vaccine holdouts. As David Leonhardt points out today at The New York Times, the refusers are trending Republican: The average county that voted for Donald Trump is just 34 percent vaccinated; the number is 45 percent for counties that went for Joe Biden. And unsurprisingly, the counties that have a low proportion of vaccinations have higher rates of new cases.

The increasingly Republican pandemic

marke

Citation for "especially for younger folks, where the vaccine risk appears to be greater than COVID."
Do you read the reports? Young people hardly ever die from covid, but too many healthy young people have been made extremely sick from the covid vaccine. How many reports do you need to accept the truth, or how many reports can you produce to deny the facts?

marke

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Increasingly, it's a Republican pandemic.

The Associated Press reported last week that of the 18,000 American COVID-19 deaths in May, only 150 involved fully vaccinated people — and that "breakthrough" infections of vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of the 853,000 COVID-related hospitalizations during the month. Those low numbers suggest the pandemic death rate "could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine," the news service concluded.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of vaccine holdouts. As David Leonhardt points out today at The New York Times, the refusers are trending Republican: The average county that voted for Donald Trump is just 34 percent vaccinated; the number is 45 percent for counties that went for Joe Biden. And unsurprisingly, the counties that have a low proportion of vaccinations have higher rates of new cases.

The increasingly Republican pandemic
Especially given the horrific damage some people have received from the vaccine nobody should be forced to take the vaccine against their will. Besides, all those who think vaccines are the cures for covid can take the vaccine and then not worry about catching covid from those who don't take the vaccine. So why do the vaccinated want to force the unwilling to take the risky vaccine? It makes no sense.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you read the reports? Young people hardly ever die from covid, but too many healthy young people have been made extremely sick from the covid vaccine. How many reports do you need to accept the truth, or how many reports can you produce to deny the facts?
Citation for "many healthy young people have been made extremely sick from the covid vaccine."

marke

Citation for "many healthy young people have been made extremely sick from the covid vaccine."
If the FDA has issued a warning about dangerous reactions from the covid vaccine among young adults then we don't need an exact number to know there is a danger of bad side effects from the vaccine in young adults.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) added a warning about the risk of developing heart inflammation to information about the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.
The FDA announced earlier this month that it would add the warning after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had reported that more cases of heart inflammation—either myocarditis or pericarditis—were found in young adults and children after they received the vaccines, which use mRNA technology.
On June 25, the agency said that it would add revisions to its patient and provider fact sheets about the “increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart) following vaccination” using the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 shots. The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines use mRNA technology and require two doses, whereas the vaccine made by Johnson & Johnson uses an adenovirus and requires a single dose.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see marke with mindless repetition of his position no matter what anyone says to counter it and others with conspiratorial nonsense that I don't even want to dignify with a response.

Did I miss something? (I may well have!)
I don't think you missed anything. If you trust the vaccine then great. I don't, not because I have the hard numbers (although Way2go does have some great information), but because I've been lied to SO much by Fauci and the media that I can't trust the numbers they endorse. And the fear mongering, sheesh! Why, as liars, are they so insane about trying to have me get the jab? Don't they know it only hardens my heart against their command that I get it? Even so, I know I'm not at risk so it doesn't matter much in my case anyway. And when I look for specific numbers, they aren't available. For instance, they reported the number of delta variant cases were up - by percentage. Percentage ratio of what numbers? can't find them. What are the charts showing vaccination heavy areas and those that hardly vaccinated at all and their cases/deaths (and how are the cases determined?)? can't find those charts or numbers to make a chart with.

So, yeah, I'm just going to wait.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If the FDA has issued a warning about dangerous reactions from the covid vaccine among young adults then we don't need an exact number to know there is a danger of bad side effects from the vaccine in young adults.
The FDA has also issued "strong warnings" about ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) and naproxen (Aleve), as well as some multi-symptom cold products. Do you still take them if you get a headache or a cold?
So why do the vaccinated want to force the unwilling to take the risky vaccine?
The CDC found that inflammation in adolescents and young adults is rare, and while it is likely linked to the vaccines, the benefits of the shots appeared to clearly outweigh the risk.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Even with the caveat of “almost”, the comparison to infinite is grossly overstated, especially for younger folks, where the vaccine risk appears to be greater than COVID.
Infinitely less than zero 🤔

I do believe Use Rename has discovered a portal to a new dimension

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Is the risk of dying from covid greater than the risk of dying from the covid vaccine?

I point you to the most recent episode of The Weekly Worldview, which can be found in the WWV subforum under the Politics section.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Even with the caveat of “almost”, the comparison to infinite is grossly overstated, especially for younger folks, where the vaccine risk appears to be greater than COVID.
Perhaps I was being slightly hyperbolic, but if you were playing the odds, you'd go with the vaccine. But clearly you aren't playing the odds here--no, instead you have a pseudoscientific bias against coronavirus vaccination. Like doser, you would rather take your chances with the virus itself.

And here I thought you were a Trump fan. Well, clearly, you are not. Trump considers coronavirus vaccination to be one of the crowning achievements of his administration, and here you are, taking a dump on it. Why do you hate Trump so much?

Derf

Citation for "especially for younger folks, where the vaccine risk appears to be greater than COVID."
Are you talking about the fact check that had all of 2, count them—2, references? And one of those (50%!) hadn’t been peer reviewed yet????

And here’s what the peer-reviewed article said: “Depending on resources, prioritization may be considered for those at high risk for post-acute COVID-19, defined as those with severe illness during acute COVID-19 and/or requirement for care in an ICU, advanced age and the presence of organ comorbidities (pre-existing respiratory disease, obesity, diabetes, hypertension, chronic cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, post-organ transplant or active cancer)”

In other words, the same people at risk of “long COVID” are those at risk of dying of covid, NOT HEALTHY YOUNG PEOPLE! Yet healthy young people are dying and having heart inflammation, etc. Pull your head out of the sand, user name.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Are you talking about the fact check that had all of 2, count them—2, references? And one of those (50%!) hadn’t been peer reviewed yet????
One peer-reviewed article is one more than you have to back up your nonsense!!!!!
In other words, the same people at risk of “long COVID” are those at risk of dying of covid, NOT HEALTHY YOUNG PEOPLE!
But according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over the summer, in the United States, people under age 30 accounted for more than 20% of COVID-19 cases and were seen as more likely to transmit the virus than others. This trend has continued into the fall.

Coronavirus infections requiring hospitalization are not only possible in younger adults, but the rate of these cases is increasing as the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus continues to spread.

Last edited:

marke

The FDA has also issued "strong warnings" about ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) and naproxen (Aleve), as well as some multi-symptom cold products. Do you still take them if you get a headache or a cold?

The CDC found that inflammation in adolescents and young adults is rare, and while it is likely linked to the vaccines, the benefits of the shots appeared to clearly outweigh the risk.
Young people are not at risk of dying from covid but are at risk of being permanently damaged from the vaccine. Leftists think that only a few thousand random cases of horrific side effects among tens of millions are an insufficient reason for parents to refuse to allow their kids to be vaccinated.