Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

Arthur Brain

So you don’t believe the account, right? Is it possible someone might try to sabotage the database by reporting the ridiculous? By inserting obviously false reports to raise doubts about the others?

Are all the COVID-19 vaccine reports ridiculous?
Well, there's something askew if that's what's actually on the database obviously? A "touch of AIDS"?!

Might as well say there's a risk of a touch of anthrax or dementia, it's absurd.

Gary K

Banned
I was referring to expie. It's obvious somebody's trolling the database.
I wouldn't even give him that much credit. Haven't you noticed his "quotes" have no links to the database? As far as I'm concerned he's making the "quotes" up out of thin air. He claims they are quotes from the database but gives absolutely no evidence they are found in the database other than his assertions that they are.

I'd say that to take his assertions as true is to believe that the tooth fairy exists.

Gary K

Banned
How "retarded" (to use an oft-used word here) does one have to be to believe that if you have a health problem after getting a vaccine, this means the vaccine caused the health problem?

Boy, you guys are dumb as posts.
:rolleyes: Way to go. Avoid my entire post and create a straw man. But, it's all I ever expect from you. I never expect a truthful response from you.

marke

No matter what the secularists do they cannot seem to fix the problem of covid that Fauci and his Chinese co-conspirators created in a Wuhan lab.

More than 4,000 people have been hospitalized or died from COVID-19 “breakthrough” cases, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In an update late last week, the agency said that 4,115 people have been hospitalized or have died from COVID-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

marke

What pro-vaxer's are missing is that if this had happened with any other vaccine previously it would have immediately been yanked
The vaccine has still not been approved because more tests are needed. Sadly, the leftists in government and in society are demanding that innocent young Americans take the vaccine now, essentially forcing their participation as guinea pigs in the ongoing covid vaccine testing.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Why keep responding to Marke? I think others are engaging you with good discussion.
I see marke with mindless repetition of his position no matter what anyone says to counter it and others with conspiratorial nonsense that I don't even want to dignify with a response.

Did I miss something? (I may well have!)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I do see a lack of willingness to debate, especially in weak responses to all the evidence already posted by several individuals on dozens of posts that covid vaccines are causing health problems in recipients and should be further tested before putting too much confidence in their safety and efficiency.
You don't see, not because you're blind but because you refuse to open your eyes.

You haven't refuted a single solitary point I've made against your asinine fear mongering nonsense and yet your last post to me could have been written during the first week of this thread's existence. When you categorically refuse to permit any argument to persuade your mind, you aren't being honest.
The fact is that you don't care about science or reason or debate. You want to be scared of the vaccines and you want other to be scared with you and that's the long and short of it.

Derf

You don't see, not because you're blind but because you refuse to open your eyes.

You haven't refuted a single solitary point I've made against your asinine fear mongering nonsense and yet your last post to me could have been written during the first week of this thread's existence. When you categorically refuse to permit any argument to persuade your mind, you aren't being honest.
The fact is that you don't care about science or reason or debate. You want to be scared of the vaccines and you want other to be scared with you and that's the long and short of it.
If there’s any health risk with the vaccine, @marke is being wise to exercise caution and loving to warn others. Why is that a problem? There is some risk, according to numerous doctors, according to the nature of the new technology, and according to reports of adverse reactions and death from the vaccines. The risk due to COVID is not much more than the risk of the vaccines, at this time. Wouldn’t you applaud marke for taking precautions for himself and warning others about COVID itself?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is the risk of dying from covid greater than the risk of dying from the covid vaccine?
For the past year and a half, the risk of dying from covid, for me, has been 0.

Can you guarantee that I can say the same thing in a year and a half if I get vaccinated?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
For the past year and a half, the risk of dying from covid, for me, has been 0.

Can you guarantee that I can say the same thing in a year and a half if I get vaccinated?
Your risk of getting seriously ill or dying from covid is almost infinitely greater than your risk of getting ill or dying from the coronavirus vaccine.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Even with the caveat of “almost”, the comparison to infinite is grossly overstated,
especially for younger folks, where the vaccine risk appears to be greater than COVID.
Citation for "especially for younger folks, where the vaccine risk appears to be greater than COVID."