Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

marke

Do you believe that the vaccine has the mark of the beast in it? @marke suspects it does.

Good luck reasoning with that.
Don't be stupid. I do not suspect that at all. What I suspect is that the devil is preparing world inhabitants through covid or vaccine mandates for a government-enforced tracking system to make it impossible to buy or sell unless the person has complied with the tracking system mandates. The Bible refers to the worldwide mandate as being met by receiving the mark of the beast.

marke

It's not trolling, it's the truth. Here's his quote:
I asked a question. You blew it into some sort of alleged statement of opinion on my part which was totally wrong. Don't you see how wrong and dishonest that is for you to do?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I asked a question. You blew it into some sort of alleged statement of opinion on my part which was totally wrong. Don't you see how wrong and dishonest that is for you to do?
You're the one who brought up the mark of the beast in relationship to Trump's vaccine.

marke

You're the one who brought up the mark of the beast in relationship to Trump's vaccine.
I did, and you are the one who totally misunderstood what I said and boldly went on record to misrepresent what I said. That was wrong. You should repent of your sins to God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I did, and you are the one who totally misunderstood what I said and boldly went on record to misrepresent what I said. That was wrong. You should repent of your sins to God.
Dude, if I misunderstood a point you made, that ain't a sin.

marke

So you claim that the vaccine passport may be a work-up to the mark of the beast? Do I have that right?
I believe that requirements to submit to national or worldwide tracking systems which yield info to enforcement trackers to tell them whether or not you can do what you should be freely allowed to do is a harbinger of the antichrist's tracking system using the mark of the beast.

way 2 go

Irrelevant.

I have not been arguing that people need or even should take the vaccine. I merely contend that the vaccines are both safe and effective.

Clete
link

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents.

The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a "significant adverse reaction." Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said "I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease," and 30% said "I already had COVID."

Other reasons for declining the shot included unknown long-term effects, use of aborted fetal tissue, "it's experimental," availability of effective early treatment, and reports of deaths and blood clots.

Of 560 practicing physicians, 56 percent said they offered early treatment for COVID.

Nonphysicians were also invited to participate in the survey. Of some 5,300 total participants, 2,548 volunteered comments about associated adverse effects of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis, stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.

expos4ever

Irrelevant.
Evasive. Once again:

Whether you die "directly" from covid, or whether the virus "combines" with other diseases to kill you, you are still dead. The important point is that had you not contracted covid, you would not have died from these other diseases (at least not nearly as soon).

expos4ever

It was in the post. You missed it not because you are stupid.
What actual evidence do you have that I am stupid - cite just one statement of mine that you claim is stupid and show us why such a statement is stupid.

I guarantee you will fail.

What we do have evidence for, of course, is that you are a liar.

You claim there is evidence in this statement of yours:

Like all pandemics, this one was over after its first season mostly. At least the great excesses of death it brought. Now it's relegated to being more like a bad flu season, and next season it will be even weaker. Even the variants won't be as deadly (I'm talking about only the disease, not the death by the reaction to the disease).

Ye lie. This is a series of statements - there is no supporting evidence.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
link

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents.

The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a "significant adverse reaction." Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said "I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease," and 30% said "I already had COVID."

Other reasons for declining the shot included unknown long-term effects, use of aborted fetal tissue, "it's experimental," availability of effective early treatment, and reports of deaths and blood clots.

Of 560 practicing physicians, 56 percent said they offered early treatment for COVID.

Nonphysicians were also invited to participate in the survey. Of some 5,300 total participants, 2,548 volunteered comments about associated adverse effects of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis, stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.
Give me a break, will ya?

300 whole respondents! Really?!

"significant adverse reaction." could mean anything and being aware of their existence doesn't mean anything either. I know people somewhere in the world who have had an adverse reaction. So what? Some people having adverse reactions is not unexpected.

"I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease," - who cares what they believe? What does the science say? Just the exact opposite!

A lot of practicing physicians don't have practices where offering COVID vaccines would make any sense plus the vaccine is being given away for free at nearly every pharmacy and medical clinic in the country and the vaccines are difficult to store, etc, etc, etc. In other words, there's all kinds of reasons why a physician might not offer the vaccines besides being the distrust that this ridiculous survey was intended to both imply and foster.

And the last line of your post just takes the cake. I mean, you have got to be joking. You cannot possibly be taking this stuff seriously!

In short the survey is stupidity. It's anything but scientific and could only have been published so as to feed into vaccine fear mongering.

Don't show me any more stuff like this. If whatever you've got doesn't have a published scientific paper linked to then you're wasting your time even writing the post because without it, I won't even read the post much lest respond to it.

Clete

marke

Give me a break, will ya?

300 whole respondents! Really?!

"significant adverse reaction." could mean anything and being aware of their existence doesn't mean anything either. I know people somewhere in the world who have had an adverse reaction. So what? Some people having adverse reactions is not unexpected.

"I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease," - who cares what they believe? What does the science say? Just the exact opposite!

A lot of practicing physicians don't have practices where offering COVID vaccines would make any sense plus the vaccine is being given away for free at nearly every pharmacy and medical clinic in the country and the vaccines are difficult to store, etc, etc, etc. In other words, there's all kinds of reasons why a physician might not offer the vaccines besides being the distrust that this ridiculous survey was intended to both imply and foster.

And the last line of your post just takes the cake. I mean, you have got to be joking. You cannot possibly be taking this stuff seriously!

In short the survey is stupidity. It's anything but scientific and could only have been published so as to feed into vaccine fear mongering.

Don't show me any more stuff like this. If whatever you've got doesn't have a published scientific paper linked to then you're wasting your time even writing the post because without it, I won't even read the post much lest respond to it.

Clete
Adverse reactions to covid viruses should not be ignored or minimalized. That would be like a governor sending covid patients into rest homes and ignoring the skyrocketing increases in covid deaths in rest homes as a result.

In just one week, another 150 vaccinated people tested positive for coronavirus in Massachusetts, according to the latest state data, bringing the total breakthrough cases to nearly 4,000 to date.

expos4ever

The attempts to stamp out the virus using man-made experimental solutions have proven to be a failure except that the experimental 'cures' for the virus are destroying the US economy. It is time for leftists to give up their continued efforts to stamp out the virus with methods that are hurting tens of millions of Americans in the hope of maybe prolonging the lives of a few thousand old people.
How about some evidence that the vaccines are not working?

expos4ever

It is time for leftists to give up their continued efforts to stamp out the virus with methods that are hurting tens of millions of Americans in the hope of maybe prolonging the lives of a few thousand old people.
Ah yes, Christian love in action - let these "old people" slip silently into the night.

No wonder the church is a laughingstock.

expos4ever

If you want to wear a purple hat with green glasses to keep from catching covid then go ahead, but you should know there is insufficient scientific support to claim those measures will increase your protection against covid, just as there are insufficient scientific supports to the claim that masks prevent infections from covid.
You lie.

Again.

There is tons of evidence that masks work. Want me to provide such evidence? All you have to do is ask.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What actual evidence do you have that I am stupid - cite just one statement of mine that you claim is stupid and show us why such a statement is stupid.

I guarantee you will fail.

What we do have evidence for, of course, is that you are a liar.

You claim there is evidence in this statement of yours:

Like all pandemics, this one was over after its first season mostly. At least the great excesses of death it brought. Now it's relegated to being more like a bad flu season, and next season it will be even weaker. Even the variants won't be as deadly (I'm talking about only the disease, not the death by the reaction to the disease).

Ye lie. This is a series of statements - there is no supporting evidence.
Normally I don't reply to an NPC like expos, but asking me for an example of his stupidity in his very post! It's too much comedy gold not to mention it! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: