Islam strikes again....body count at 77 as of 8:10 PM Central

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Cm1rDU6UcAEe2B3.jpg

gcthomas

Choice one is to live life as before, but commit more resources to fighting terrorism and tackle the societal inequities that promote it.

Choice two is to abandon your way of life to tackle the terrorism that kills an order magnitude fewer people than many other accepted causes, thereby giving the terrorists what they want.

Which should the French choose?

musterion

Obama is a filthy pig. But of course Trump is worse according to some pathetic frauds in this forum.

He may in fact be worse, or at least not much better. There's no way to know for sure given his past support for liberals. It's easy to parrot the conservative line of concerns to get elected and then turn out to be a fake. Just look at Paul Ryan. There is a chance that that is Trump as well.

But Clinton is a known quantity. I don't like that choice, but it is the choice.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Are you drunk? Go sober up then come back

Atta Boy CC. Support the serial adulterers, one of whom is fiscally conservative so long as he gets to keep all the $, and one of whom thinks we should interrogate all Muslims as to the particulars of their adherence to Sharia and kick out those we do not agree with. And perhaps make just looking at certain web sites a felony.
Such Constitutional scholars, Newty must be looking at one of the last 7 Articles of the Constitution that Trumpy referred to.

Good man, use your Catholic values. Oh but you are not, are you? Yeah, once the Commies got rid of the Latin Mass it has been all down hill.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Choice one is to live life as before, but commit more resources to fighting terrorism and tackle the societal inequities that promote it.

Choice two is to abandon your way of life to tackle the terrorism that kills an order magnitude fewer people than many other accepted causes, thereby giving the terrorists what they want.

Which should the French choose?

Option one is utter hogwash, because societal inequities have nothing to do with radical islam's ideology. Option two sounds a bit more in line with the French way.... Surrender... But of course they cannot count on America having their back if they chose to pummel the evil that faces them because Obama is a friend of evil. The whole world will have to bow to Islam being they are too afraid to offend them by wiping their evil culture from the face of the earth.

musterion

Puerile tripe. Can't fight something you're not willing to honestly name as what it actually is -- as what ITS OWN ADHERENTS TELL YOU IT IS -- much less destroy at its source.

Choice two is to abandon your way of life

Stop right there. More puerility. Embracing your way of life, as prior generations in the U.S. and Europe did to fight mortal threats, is the key. But if you don't believe the society you live in is worth fighting for, you will never be convinced to do so. So don't pretend your on the same side here. People like you will still insist we're wrong for doing what must be done FOR YOU as well as for ourselves. You are a cowardly, lying ingrate.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
....you use a tragedy to shoot off your mouth about your clever ideas?
Try again, and this time try empathising with France, The breaved, the injured, the shocked and the lost....

You pathetic idiot. Empathizing will not stop islam. You shut the hell up and let others deal with it. January can't get here fast enough. You are worried about me knowing it is muslims, rather than the muslims themselves.

eider

You pathetic idiot.
I love it when you're disgustingly insulting. I have to remind myself that you are a Christian!
Empathizing will not stop islam.
We think of the lost, the breeaved, the lonely ...at times like this. Europe has been keeping moments of total silence in sympathy and empathy, so it's just as well that you are strutting and shouting a long way away from us at this time.
You shut the hell up and let others deal with it.
You won't be dealing with it. If this was happening near you I get the impression that you might be hiding somewhere. The loudest screamers always slide away when the chips go down.
January can't get here fast enough.
I cannot wait for the result.
You are worried about me knowing it is muslims,
It's extremists. But then, you are a bit of an extremist yourself.
You worry me as much as any extreme Muslim I ever knew, and I have known a few.

Where religion is the cause of war, disharmony, hatred, extremism, indoctrination or prejudice then it would be better if it did not exist, but before you answer against others, think first about yourself, is my suggestion.