iTunes - an exercise in futility

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Granite, I would rather not. I like PC's, I like Windows XP, and I buy stuff I like.

And I have seen both sides of the coin. When I worked at AccuWeather for 4 years I used nothing but Macs because that's all the meteorologists there used. I am familiar with Macs and what they can do. Since I am not into graphics and stuff like that, I see no need.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: iTunes - an exercise in futility

Originally posted by october

I just want to say that iTunes has proven itself to be a sorry excuse for an online enterprise.

It looked promising at first, a good idea, attractive, user friendly software, but now that I have wasted an entire evening trying to download a song that they wrongfully charged me for, trying to tackle at least 5 different error messages and failing to find any form of useful help at all, you all can bet that I'm going to rip them a new one as soon as I can get on the phone with them tomorrow during business hours.

Do yourselves a favor; don't bother wasting your time with iTunes.
I love iTunes!

I use it daily.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Re: iTunes - an exercise in futility

Re: Re: iTunes - an exercise in futility

Originally posted by Knight

I love iTunes!

I use it daily.
We do to. I think it's great.
Does anybody buy pepsi bottles in order to try and win free music? We've got quite a bit of free music from them.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping to be able to reap the benefits of drinking pepsi (i'm a coke drinker)

but I can't, because Itunes sucks and doesn't work.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by october

I was hoping to be able to reap the benefits of drinking pepsi (i'm a coke drinker)

but I can't, because Itunes sucks and doesn't work.
Have you considered that it may be operator error?

I haven't had a single issue with iTunes.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I am still fighting with it. And Apple.com has a forum with people discussing problems, and this error -50 problem is the largest thread, and there are no solutions. This is very unprofessional for Apple to do, and if this is not solved soon, I'll spend every bit of spare time I have telling people not to use iTunes.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
The Edge said:
understood.
Is that you hugging the disco ball?
Do you play for U2?
If you have an I pod - you can only use Itunes.
We've had it for 3 years with only minor problems.

Dogbean

This is hilarious! I was The Edge and I can't believe this stuff I was saying 11 years ago. How I have come around now....I'm a big Mac fan, I own 2 MacBooks and iPads and iPhones and almost everything Apple makes. And my entire music library is on iTunes and I love it! It was funny reading how angry I was back then!!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is hilarious! I was The Edge and I can't believe this stuff I was saying 11 years ago. How I have come around now....I'm a big Mac fan, I own 2 MacBooks and iPads and iPhones and almost everything Apple makes. And my entire music library is on iTunes and I love it! It was funny reading how angry I was back then!!!
Welcome back !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.