I've Received an infraction for "Trolling "?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Since when is disagreeing with other members of tOL "trolling "? My latest "infraction " here is for "trolling " and "falsely reporting posts ? " What on earth is is "falsely reporting posts ?"
People on TOL disagree vehemently with me all the time and I don't mind this in the least bit .
This is their right to free speech ! They call me an idiot , jerk, a filthy, evil liberal and other names and I don't mind at all . What about MY right to free speech ? I haven't used profanity or other things that would get me banned from TOL .

chair

I've gotten infractions and banned from specific threads because what I had to say was too disturbing to the TOL World View.

It's a private site, and they can do what they want with it. The cost is that you eliminate what could be interesting discussions. Taken to an extreme, all that will be left are discussions about minor points in Christian theology that interest only a limited audience, with the occasional bit of entertainment from a Flat Earther- who don't present threatening ideas.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since when is disagreeing with other members of tOL "trolling "? My latest "infraction " here is for "trolling " and "falsely reporting posts ? " What on earth is is "falsely reporting posts ?"
People on TOL disagree vehemently with me all the time and I don't mind this in the least bit .
This is their right to free speech ! They call me an idiot , jerk, a filthy, evil liberal and other names and I don't mind at all . What about MY right to free speech ? I haven't used profanity or other things that would get me banned from TOL .

Perhaps it might be in your best interest to find a forum that welcomes/appreciates: Idiots, jerks, and filthy, evil liberals? Then, you might have a better opportunity of not being banned numerous times?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've gotten infractions and banned from specific threads because what I had to say was too disturbing to the TOL World View.

It's a private site, and they can do what they want with it. The cost is that you eliminate what could be interesting discussions. Taken to an extreme, all that will be left are discussions about minor points in Christian theology that interest only a limited audience, with the occasional bit of entertainment from a Flat Earther- who don't present threatening ideas.

Sometimes, quality is better than quantity, don't you think?

Right Divider

Body part
You're confused about "rights" on someone else's property.

You have no right to free speech on an Internet forum.

The Bill of Rights is about what the GOVERNMENT can and cannot do (in the US at least).

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's because you're a troll.

And a whinger.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk