I've Received an infraction for "Trolling "?

chair

Why are you pretending to be a reasonable person? We've seen the way you discuss various points, and it sure isn't "quality".

I gather that "quality" means "agrees with me" in your lexicon.

I do think I am generally quite reasonable here, and that my posts do contribute something to the conversations. With the exception of the mud-slinging arena. I admit that I don't have much to contribute there.

chair

It's part of TOL's sea change. This is a conservative Christian site. Trolling by non-christians and liberals isn't going to be tolerated. You can disagree without using inflammatory wording.

Could you explain about this "sea change"?

My experience is that this has little to do with "inflammatory wording", and a lot to do with "wrong opinions". As if the entire site is "Exclusively Christian Theology".

It's a private site, and you can do what you want, but I would hope for a little intellectual honesty on everybody's part. Including the moderators.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, as if THAT is ever going to happen. Least might be the mods, some of whom couldn't be more bias and vindictive if they tried.

You've been told that this is a 'Christian/Conservative forum. Why not learn to live with that or find a 'Liberal/non-Christian' forum that might suit you better.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

My experience is that this has little to do with "inflammatory wording", and a lot to do with "wrong opinions". As if the entire site is "Exclusively Christian Theology".

It's a private site, and you can do what you want, but I would hope for a little intellectual honesty on everybody's part. Including the moderators.

You seem to like to WAR against Authority. If you don't respect/like Conservatism or Christianity, why not find a home elsewhere?

chair

For those who are curious, and reasonably well-read, I got the idea for "Chair" from Bill Door.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Inflammatory wording would be 'so and so is a liar' or 'So and So is a Pervert'. Better wording would be 'I don't like so and so politics' or 'So and so is wrong'. Even accusations of intellectual dishonesty are inflammatory. Remember this is a conservative Christian site. Anything Non Christian can be discussed in the Religion section, but please keep each topic confined to a single thread. We have had problems with users opening multiple threads on the same subject. Anti-Trinity and Urantia has been particularly bad about this. It's not that you can't discuss the topics, just don't open thread after thread on them or drop them into every discussion.

Right Divider

Body part
Inflammatory wording would be 'so and so is a liar' or 'So and So is a Pervert'.

What if so and so really is lying and it can be demonstrated by their posts?

I understand the desire to keep the name calling down, but calling a liar a liar is not name calling, it's just telling the truth.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What if so and so really is lying and it can be demonstrated by their posts?

I understand the desire to keep the name calling down, but calling a liar a liar is not name calling, it's just telling the truth.

You can't just spout liar unless you can demonstrate with proof that they are back pedalling in the thread. Some people do back pedal when they are caught. TOL is Conservative Christian turf. Conservative Christians can call the others on the carpet--with proof.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a troll . I'm an internet gadfly ! I don't just disagree with people at TOL . I send emails disagreeing with many different people on political and social issues . And on right-wing websites such as townhall.com , World Net Daily, which is called "world nut daily " by many liberals , and newswithviews.com , for example .

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not a troll . I'm an internet gadfly ! I don't just disagree with people at TOL . I send emails disagreeing with many different people on political and social issues . And on right-wing websites such as townhall.com , World Net Daily, which is called "world nut daily " by many liberals , and newswithviews.com , for example .
What would the world do without your disagreement?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

iow, you don't limit your trolling to tol