JayHoover

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by JayHoover

Really great circular reaosning. If, as you say, this scenario exists, of course there are no black workers with those skills: Your racist policies and sympathies perpetuate that situation.

:darwinsm: Yeah, it's MY fault blacks don't get into the trades! :darwinsm:

<-- This is a racist viewpoint, no doubt about it.

Wrong, it's a business viewpoint. I wonder how many white folks BET employs. Or professional Basketball Teams? Or black churches?

Being black doesn't make one more or less likely to behave in anyway other than courteously amd professionally.

It most certainly does. The ratio of blacks in prison is at a higher ratio than the percentage of blacks in America. Also, I can't understand them when they speak their jive talk ebonics, can you imagine how difficult it would be for my customers? I'm not going to put them or myself in that situation, whether you like it or not! :banana:

Whether you like it or not, such a belief as you've outlined is, by deifnition, RACIST.

:yawn: You wouldn't understand business if I spent all day explaining it to you.

Precisely. This is evidence that you too are as racist as they are. You certainly run your business to cater to this racist, irraitonal and unsupported fear you claim "white rich Southerners" suffer from.

That's just good business. I am not a racist in any way. I have hired blacks in the past and even opened up my home to one when he needed a place to live for a few months.

You are as much a part of the problem, and your practices are illegal as well as unethical.

They are not illegal in any way. They are also not unethical. You are a political correct Nazi who wishes to impose his liberal views on the rest of America. To you, I just laugh in your pathetic, commie face. :darwinsm:

A man's skin color, his religion, and his politics is irrelevant to his talents, whatever they may be.

They are relevant to whether or not he gets a job with my company.

If a person can do the job skilfully, you are ethically bound to hire him.

:darwinsm: You are a complete idiot! There are a lot more considerations that go into the hiring process than an applicants skill. Instead of me listing them for you, why don't you sit down, take a few minutes and come up with a list of your own? I'll grade you on your level of understanding how this whole thing works.

You are legally obligated as well,

No I am Not!

but enforcing it can be difficult.

Yeah, no kidding! I suppose you [being the commie that you are] would like to force owners of private businesses to employ persons based on racial quotas. That, my my commie friend, is TRUE Racism.

So let us have you convict yourself out of your own mouth:

If a black Jewish man displays exactly the skills you require for your job, would you hire him?

Nope. [Sammy Davis Jr. has been dead for years.]

(And I've dropped the woman issue because you probably have cause in terms of physical abilities, but women can be skilled contractors as well. I know -- my gf built a business on it and did the heavy work herself. But I'll let that pass simply because your obvious racism is far easier to illustrate than is your sexism.)

Mrs. BillyBob helped me on a job today, but I have no female employees. The reasons are numerous and I won't bother listing them as you have already conceded that I am not a 'sexist'.

We're not talking about quotas here, and you know the tenor of this debate is beyond such nonsense as numbers for numbers sake. I specifically am saying that who you hire would need to have the skills, but you started this by making a blanket statement that A) you have a discriminatory criteria that you always apply and B) It's not illegal.

And I stand by that. Do you have a problem with freedom?

A) You discriminate on the basis of race and religion and

Yes.

B) Yes -- it's ILLEGAL

No it isn't.

Let's test your claim. I'lkl pay for it 100%

Then let's test it. where should we place this public advertisment? Please send me the name of your local paper and yourt information. It will be a discreet ad with the copy as I noted.

I have told you 3 times now that I do not hire by way of ads.

On a forum anonymously is not in a public newspaper. Surely you can tell the difference?

I don't read the local newspaper, it's too liberal for my tastes.

Discriminating based on religion and race is illegal.

NO IT ISN'T!!!!!

And you are probably right. Where is racism scripturally supported? If this were purely sexism, you'd be right of course. Sexism and religious bias is definitely the hallmark of Christianity. But racism? I don't believe it is.

I'm not a racist.

Depends on the why. You are all balls and pride when claiming this hiring criteria of yours here online where you can't be investigated for discriminatory practices. I am curious if your lion;s heart extends to the real world.

Of course it does.

Let's do this ad thing. It's perfectly legal you say. Let's see if it is.

If you want to take out an ad, be my guest.

So? Don;t hire anyone. You just said you don;t have to hire anyone you don't want to hire.

Of course I don't. Would you prefer I didn't have the freedom of choice?

It does when the correctness happens to synchronize with ethics. Your discrimination policies are neither correct nor ethical.

There is nothing ethical about a government who attempts to impose a liberal agenda which takes away freedom.

I'll pay to rpove it. Send PM me the information and I'll run the ad in your local community. Let's see how legal your standards are. Remember, you don't have to hire anyone you don't want to hire-- and it will cost you absolutely nothing.

PM me the info, BillyBob.

I'll give you the info right here:

Gerald E. Vil
666 Fire-n-Brimstone Lane
Hades, Hell

I'll run the ad. What do you have to lose? You may find some very talented black non-Christian liberals who would make your business soar mightily than it presently does with such stellar leadership such as yourself.

And if you don't-- don't hire 'em!

But let's run that ad, shall we? My treat.

No, of course you wouldn't. You are a shining example of Christian goodness. :rolleyes:

The entire point that you seem incapable of grasping is that I have the right to hire and fire at will without consulting the government.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Ooohhh, yes we do. We understand the process very well indeed.

Oooooohhh, no you don't. You have failed miserably in your attemp to describe it or even understand it.

JayHoover

Originally posted by BillyBob

:darwinsm: Yeah, it's MY fault blacks don't get into the trades! :darwinsm:
No, it's not your fault-- you simply perpetuate the problem.

You certainly are not any part of the solution, racist.

Wrong, it's a business viewpoint. I wonder how many white folks BET employs. Or professional Basketball Teams? Or black churches?
BET hires plenty of non-blacks. The LA CLippers have plenty of non-white players. Black churches???

You sir, have devolved into an idiot.

It most certainly does. The ratio of blacks in prison is at a higher ratio than the percentage of blacks in America. Also, I can't understand them when they speak their jive talk ebonics, can you imagine how difficult it would be for my customers? I'm not going to put them or myself in that situation, whether you like it or not! :banana:
You sir, are a racist.

:yawn: You wouldn't understand business if I spent all day explaining it to you.
I understand racism when I see it. Christian racist. There's a harmony in those two words, aren't there?

That's just good business. I am not a racist in any way. I have hired blacks in the past and even opened up my home to one when he needed a place to live for a few months.
Yeah, I'll bet. You're incredibly good hearted. These posts clearly prove that.

They are not illegal in any way. They are also not unethical. You are a political correct Nazi who wishes to impose his liberal views on the rest of America. To you, I just laugh in your pathetic, commie face. :darwinsm:
Step up to the plate, Billyball-less.

I'll pay for an ad that will prove your argument right.

If you're too chicken sh*t (which you are), then time to shut the eff up, little girl.

They are relevant to whether or not he gets a job with my company.
Because you sir, are a racist scum.

:darwinsm: You are a complete idiot! There are a lot more considerations that go into the hiring process than an applicants skill. Instead of me listing them for you, why don't you sit down, take a few minutes and come up with a list of your own? I'll grade you on your level of understanding how this whole thing works.
you couldn't grade a pile of sand with a Caterpiller. Billybob's list:

Not Black
Worships Jesus and Rush Limbaugh
Votes for All Bush family members.

You racist scum. Like your opinion of me matters. :darwinsm:

No I am Not!
Let's put up that ad, Ball-less.

Where's the Chicken Smiley? The one that has your face on it, you racist.

Yeah, no kidding! I suppose you [being the commie that you are] would like to force owners of private businesses to employ persons based on racial quotas. That, my my commie friend, is TRUE Racism.
Nonsense, a$$bag. I already clearly stated that skills are fully required as well. Not "who you worship", you mental widget.

Nope. [Sammy Davis Jr. has been dead for years.]
As an entertainer and not a construction worker, he wouldn't qualify, Billyball-less.

Mrs. BillyBob helped me on a job today, but I have no female employees. The reasons are numerous and I won't bother listing them as you have already conceded that I am not a 'sexist'.
Mrs. Billyball-less must love bedding down with such an ethical giant.

And I stand by that. Do you have a problem with freedom?
No, Billyball-less, I have a problem with racism.

Discriminating based on religion and race is illegal. Read the Federal law.

Are you above the federal law?

No it isn't.
Yes, it is. Read the law. It's right up there.... high above that hatrack you call your "head".

I have told you 3 times now that I do not hire by way of ads.
I don't care about the hiring, numbskull. I want to test how LEGAL your POLICIES are.

PAY ATTENTION, NUMBSKULL!

I don't read the local newspaper, it's too liberal for my tastes.
Who cares? Let's test how LEGAL your HIRING POLICIES ARE< NUMBSKULL!

PAY ATTENTION! Wake up! Open your eyes!

NO IT ISN'T!!!!!
It is in Amrica. I don't know what fantasy land you live in. But you're ball-less there too, you racist coward.

I'm not a racist.
Indeed you are.

If you want to take out an ad, be my guest.
PM me the information. your business and a local paper. Put up or shaddap, numbskull.

Of course I don't. Would you prefer I didn't have the freedom of choice?
I would prefer you be a part of the solution instead of being a part of the problem. You do have that option you know -- even if you are pesently still mired in the 1920's to realize it.

There is nothing ethical about a government who attempts to impose a liberal agenda which takes away freedom.
Your type of freedom is based on exclusion, intolerance, and racism. Yes, we may be in an upsurge of such happy times, but you represent what's most reprehensible-- you are an extremist.

Note that I am NOT an extremist. I have already conceded that there are a wide range of attributes that go into hiring someone but their SKIN COLOR is not RELEVANT. and to whom they PRAY is no one's business EITHER. And who they VOTE FOR isn't either. You discriminate on those areas as if they had ANYTHING to do with a person's skills and abilities.

You are a racist scum and your practice is illegal. If it is not, then let's put that ad in the paper and see how that dog hunts.

Where are your balls, Billy? Where have they gone?

I'll give you the info right here:

Gerald E. Vil
666 Fire-n-Brimstone Lane
Hades, Hell
Chicken sh*t loser, LOL Too scared to put his racist policies out in the world. Why is that, loser? cost ya nothing. I'll pay for it with a smile. Come on, tough guy. Put up or shut up like the little girl you are.

Unless...are you...

Scared there might be sme repercussions? Scared of having to scrub that toilet in the middle of the room? Scared that white Christian-only business of yours will go further south and Mrs Billyball-less will have to get a regular job to keep the kids in flannels?

The entire point that you seem incapable of grasping is that I have the right to hire and fire at will without consulting the government.
You are not allowed to discriminate based on color of skin or religion.

You're so sure, yet you won't take up the ad offer.

Because you're wrong, and exposed, and outed. The only point here is the one at the top of your numbskiull.

:dunce:

Last edited:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Some years ago, I applied for a city job as an electrician. Took the civil service exam and technical tests and passed both. Was notified that I was on the hiring list. After a month or so I was notified that the city invalidated the exams and hiring lists and decided to hire 12 women. The city had decided to implement an "affirmative action" program.

11 or them were gone in less than 6 months. The 12th lasted close to a year before she was fired.

By that time I already had another job, but I was invited to re-apply.
I didn't because I liked the job I got.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
OH! I almost forgot. Back in those days, I was turned down for several jobs because I was a military veteran. Even saw some newspaper ads that said, "Veterans need not apply."

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Frank Ernest

Some years ago, I applied for a city job as an electrician. Took the civil service exam and technical tests and passed both. Was notified that I was on the hiring list. After a month or so I was notified that the city invalidated the exams and hiring lists and decided to hire 12 women. The city had decided to implement an "affirmative action" program.

11 or them were gone in less than 6 months. The 12th lasted close to a year before she was fired.

Yes, and idiots like JayCommie want to impose such sexist rules against you.

Affirmative Action is the ultimate in racism and sexism, typical liberal/commie legislation.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

OH! I almost forgot. Back in those days, I was turned down for several jobs because I was a military veteran. Even saw some newspaper ads that said, "Veterans need not apply."

That doesn't surprise me, liberals like JayCommie hate the military, so it's OK for them to discriminate against Vets.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
You are not allowed to discriminate based on color of skin or religion.

I most certainly am and I most certainly do. As a business owner, I have the freedom to hire who I want and there is nothing your whiney, commie *** can do about it. :banana:

Oh, here's another one for ya. I don't pay time and a half for any work over 40 hours. :nono:

:greedy:

:banana:

You're so sure, yet you won't take up the ad offer.

I told you that I don't use ads to hire my employees. Why should I suddenly change my hiring practices just because some loud mouth commie on a message board demands it? You wanna tell me how to run my business, just like every other commie out there, but it ain't gonna happen. I suggest you concentrate on your own affairs, commie boy, and leave business matters to us adults.

Because you're wrong, and exposed, and outed.

:yawn:

The only point here is the one at the top of your numbskiull.

At least this numbskull knows how to spell it. :darwinsm:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob
You don't understand the process involved for my hiring practices.
I understand it well enough to see that it is very vulnerable to subterfuge... :chuckle:

JayHoover

affimative action is reverse discrimination. It was a bad, bad, BAD idea. It was as insulting to minorities as the previous discrimination.

And I am sorry about the discrimination about your being a veteran as well. that was wrong too. But because those things were wrong doesn't mean Billybob has the right to be an unethical racist.

This thread isn't about affirmative action, it's become about Billybob's insistence that his hiring practices are legal, which they clearly aren't, which is why he is unwilling and afraid to test his own argument by letting me run an ad.

But thank you for sharng your experiences, and more importantly, thank you for serving our country.

JayHoover

Originally posted by Gerald

Don't let 'em get to you, JayHoover.

Here, have a nice cup of kitten stew and mellow out... :chuckle:
Nah, no way. It's a comedy show. This is my breakfast, lol.

Look at Billybob's 5-posts-in-a-row. He's frothing so badly he has to hit "Submit" every 78 seconds because his blood pressure is ready to spew. He knows I have his butt in an open forum. He has devolved into a pathetic, shouting neo-McCarthy-ite, screaming "Damned Commie!" instead of confronting his tissue of lies. He even has to resort to pointing out a typo because my finger hit the letter "i" when typing "numbskull".

He is indeed a pathetic loser, and my sympathies to Mrs. BillyBob and the likely-as-racist little Billybob's that have sadly sprung from his loser loins. Well, less so to her since she sorta chose him in the first place. But the offspring definitely have my condolences.

"Why should I change my hiring practices?" :darwinsm:

Ya don't have to change 'em, Loser -- let's just TEST 'EM.

But if Billybob had a set, he'd be confident in his argument to say "Let's rumble!"

but instead...

buck-buck-buck-buh-BOCK!

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Yer chicken, Colonel Billy-buh-BOCK. Kentucky Fried chicken. :darwinsm:

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by JayCommie

Nah, no way. It's a comedy show. This is my breakfast, lol.

Look at Billybob's 5-posts-in-a-row. He's frothing so badly he has to hit "Submit" every 78 seconds because his blood pressure is ready to spew.

You live in a fairy tale land. The only person who is frothing is you, you stupid commie. OEJ even had to tell you to watch your language. :darwinsm:

He knows I have his butt in an open forum. He has devolved into a pathetic, shouting neo-McCarthy-ite, screaming "Damned Commie!"

I calls 'em as I sees 'em, stupid commie.

instead of confronting his tissue of lies.

I have confronted your stupid charges head on and watched your posts degrade into meaningless ramblings.

He even has to resort to pointing out a typo because my finger hit the letter "i" when typing "numbskull".

It was especially funny since you couldn't even spell the word in which you were accusing me of being stupid. I guess irony is beyond your simple comprehension.

He is indeed a pathetic loser, and my sympathies to Mrs. BillyBob and the likely-as-racist little Billybob's that have sadly sprung from his loser loins. Well, less so to her since she sorta chose him in the first place. But the offspring definitely have my condolences.

:darwinsm:

More commie tripe from fairy tale land.

"Why should I change my hiring practices?" :darwinsm:

Ya don't have to change 'em, Loser -- let's just TEST 'EM.

I test them all the time. I just had one of my best weeks EVER!! My hiring practices have been confirmed as quite profitable.

But if Billybob had a set, he'd be confident in his argument to say "Let's rumble!"

but instead...

buck-buck-buck-buh-BOCK!

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Yer chicken, Colonel Billy-buh-BOCK. Kentucky Fried chicken. :darwinsm:

Speaking of chickens, you never did clarify which dogma it is that you accused me of subscribing to.

At least you're smart enough to run for the hills when you you're cornered.

[You're still a stupid commie, though.]

On Fire

Originally posted by Gerald

Don't let 'em get to you, JayHoover.

Here, have a nice cup of kitten stew and mellow out... :chuckle:

Yeah, Gerald needs a pal since :zakath: has disappeared.....again.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by On Fire
Yeah, Gerald needs a pal since :zakath: has disappeared.....again.
I'm concerned that he may no longer be extant.

And no, I'm not making a sick joke.

Besides, abusing you is much more fun than abusing JH could ever be... :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.