Jesus is God !

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is Spirit

God is Spirit

You cannot be with God before all things were created if you are created.

Someone can be created before all things (material creation) and play their role in such a context.

~*~*~

Also dont forget......only God is God :)

See: here (linked commentary going back)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
brass tacks......

brass tacks......

Also note that Christ is power and Jesus did not receive that power until he was anointed with it. See Acts 10:38. Jesus was given more than the Holy Spirit, he was given the spirit being Christ who is the express image of God himself.

To those in continuous rounds with keypurr,....it only goes in circles as is typical in Unit-arian/Trinitarian debates......as well as those who differentiate between the man Jesus and the divine-spirit 'Christ' holding a more Adoptionist view. In any case its only a 'belief' about the various denominations and some go to the extreme of making a dogma over such matters.

As shared before.....only 'God' is 'God' and that depends on how we define such....so....apples or oranges? :think:

The only thing you can know right now is that you are aware.....thats it on a most fundamental level. There is awareness which is the essential reality, from which all knowledge and perceptions are born. What arises in consciousness are mental projections, assumptions, point of view, opinion, beliefs, presumptions, etc....which are subject to change. Pure awareness alone is unchanging. I am that.

pj

Zeke

Also note that Christ is power and Jesus did not receive that power until he was anointed with it. See Acts 10:38. Jesus was given more than the Holy Spirit, he was given the spirit being Christ who is the express image of God himself.

No it was a progression we all experience, the babe in the manger is just a symbol for the spiritual birth in us, that is neither male or female, but manifests both qualities in one body which has over came the test of duality, and is nameless and has a benevolent nature of the more excellent way which predates the historic invention of the human sacrifice lie, it follows no religion or dogma and is all things to all people and is immortal which is the state where fear can no longer tread down memory lane.

Milky Way Galaxy, the baby-lon way of incoherent babble babies in Gods nursery.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No it was a progression we all experience, the babe in the manger is just a symbol for the spiritual birth in us, that is neither male or female, but manifests both qualities in one body which has over came the test of duality, and is nameless and has a benevolent nature of the more excellent way which predates the historic invention of the human sacrifice lie, it follows no religion or dogma and is all things to all people and is immortal which is the state where fear can no longer tread down memory lane.

aaawwww ! ! ! that makes baby feel good, huh ? "nobody puts baby in a corner" - Patrick Swayze - :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
To those in continuous rounds with keypurr,....it only goes in circles as is typical in Unit-arian/Trinitarian debates......as well as those who differentiate between the man Jesus and the divine-spirit 'Christ' holding a more Adoptionist view. In any case its only a 'belief' about the various denominations and some go to the extreme of making a dogma over such matters.

As shared before.....only 'God' is 'God' and that depends on how we define such....so....apples or oranges? :think:

The only thing you can know right now is that you are aware.....thats it on a most fundamental level. There is awareness which is the essential reality, from which all knowledge and perceptions are born. What arises in consciousness are mental projections, assumptions, point of view, opinion, beliefs, presumptions, etc....which are subject to change. Pure awareness alone is unchanging. I am that.

pj

NO ! I AM ! - i'm aware of pure awareness. it sucks. you can't just think of pretty flowers and puppy dogs. and floating through space with no cares. just kiddin', sure we can ! self awareness must come first, grasshopper. - :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Was Jesus a "living thing" or ben adam aka a human being? This kind of thing is what degrades the credibility of Jesus as the Jew that he was. If Jesus was a divine being how could he be used as a model for man to overcome his sinful evil inclinations? It just makes no sense.

some don't "get it". it's not your fault. 2 Corinthians 4:4 - Mark 4:12 - John 1:5 - Acts 8:30 - just a crazy opinion that i don't necessarily believe - but God could have Chosen the Chinese to speak to. it's not becaue Jews or Hebrews were better, smarter, prettier, well behaved people. you "feel" special, yet refer to Jesus as the "jew" that He was. what do you mean by that ? it just makes no sense. - :comeout:

keypurr

You cannot be with God before all things were created if you are created.

Christ is God's FIRST creation for ALL things were created THROUGH him by the Father. Christ is firstborn of all creatures, the express image of the father. Col 1:15, Heb 1:3.

OCTOBER23

JESUS IS A GOD

THE FATHER IS A GOD

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

keypurr

Your confusing the MAN Jesus and the Spirit Christ that was IN him.

Christ is the express image of the father and was given his fullness.

Christ is the spiritual son God sent, not the Man Jesus. Christ laid the foundation for the universe. Jesus was born in Bethlehem.c He is the body God prepared for his Christ. Heb 10:5

keypurr

Jesus is God !

JESUS IS A GOD

THE FATHER IS A GOD

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I strongly agree brother.

Jesus was a man.

The word in John 1 is the spiritual son Christ. Read cil 1:15 and Heb 1. The express image of God, who is spirit, would be spirit, not man.

Last edited:

Aimiel

Your confusing the MAN Jesus and the Spirit Christ that was IN him.
It isn't confusion that Jesus told Peter that he had, but a revelation of Whom Jesus was (is)...

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Separating Jesus and Christ makes Him into two men. He is Christ (The Anointed One) and has always been, since He is The Creator.

keypurr

It isn't confusion that Jesus told Peter that he had, but a revelation of Whom Jesus was (is)...

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Separating Jesus and Christ makes Him into two men. He is Christ (The Anointed One) and has always been, since He is The Creator.

Christ is both a name and a title. Jesus came into existence when he was born. Christ was with God before the universe was created. Jesus was anointed with Christ and then became the Christ. Christ is a spirit, the express image of the father. Christ was given the fullness of the Father. Jesus was born a man. The WORD Christ became a man by dwelling in the body, Jesus, prepared for him.

Most Trinity folks see Jesus Christ as a man and a God. This is just what I see. Christ is a form God yet he has a God over him. I think my thoughts put this in perspective. But Christ being the image of the Father makes him a creation, for all images are creations. That is hard for most to digest but that is what I see as written in the Bible. There is only one TRUE God, the Father.

keypurr

keyp

What scripture says that ?

Ever read the book of Matthew?
Jesus was born, every one born is a creation.

Christ on the other hand is the express image of the Father, also a creation for all images are creations. Christ is a spirit that took the form of man.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ever read the book of Matthew?
Jesus was born, every one born is a creation.

Christ on the other hand is the express image of the Father, also a creation for all images are creations. Christ is a spirit that took the form of man.

Ever read the Gospel of John?

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

You started loosing your grasp on the truth when you started thinking about those theories.

keypurr

Ever read the Gospel of John?

John 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

You started loosing your grasp on the truth when you started thinking about those theories.

Jesus is not the WORD in John 1 BR.
Christ, the spiritual son of the most high God is the word that BECAME flesh. It took place when Jesus was anointed with Christ. Acts 10:38