Kerry's Acceptance Speech

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I, John Kerry ....blah blah blah.....Viet Nam ........blah blah blah ........I'm a commie ........blah blah blah .........Viet Nam .........blah blah blah ..........Viet Nam ..........blah blah blah ........Viet Nam ...........blah blah blah .........I'm a commie ......blah blah blah .........Viet Nam .......blah blah blah ......Viet Nam .......blah.

Last edited:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Hmmm...

If he wins in November are you going to attack those who disagree with the new President as disloyal in wartime, etc., as you do those who disagree with the current President?

:chuckle:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Kerry Flips, Flops Then Flops Flips

Kerry Flips, Flops Then Flops Flips

That would not be easy. Kerry was for the war before he was against it before he was, again, for it, then, again, against it. Or maybe not.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Kerry Flips, Flops Then Flops Flips

Re: Kerry Flips, Flops Then Flops Flips

Originally posted by Frank Ernest

That would not be easy. Kerry was for the war before he was against it before he was, again, for it, then, again, against it. Or maybe not.
So Kerry's position has changed as more knowledge comes to light?

Just like that of the American Public, who elected him to office?

Fancy that - an elected official who is actually responsive to the voters... :shocked:

Obviously a major disqualification in some circles. :chuckle:

Mr Jack

Yes, god forbid you actually think about the issue, and make a informed judgement based on the (changing) evidence at hand!

Anyone who does that must be a commie.