• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.

Right Divider

Body part
You accuse me of being a rookie but I am far from it.
I was talking about your NEWNESS here on the forum.

You're a little overly sensitive.

I do object to those who preach false doctrines and sneer at being corrected.
Who is preaching false doctrines? Who is "sneering at being corrected"?

I've done neither.

P.S. Please learn to quote those that you are responding to so that we get notified when you do.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Why noy try growing up and analysing what I write - or is it above your level of understanding?

Have you noticed that the title of this forum is; [h=1]Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.?[/h] If you stick with the bigbang nonsense and sneer at me you will learn nothing will you?

If there is anything you do not understand just ask me what and I will explain in terms you can understand.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Your arrogance is amazing.

It's not my arrogance it is your ignorance!
Why do you resent being taught that your big bang ideas are wrong?
You are like the Pharises Jesus dealt with. They too were absolutely convinced they were right and needed learn nothing./
But tell me what is about GOD's description of 'fountains of Earth' and the Russian deep drilling that so gets up your nose?
Just put your lack of understanding into words and I'll be happy to teach you the facts.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
You're a rookie here, at TOL

How about easing into it? Meet a few people, introduce yourself, get a feel for the place and the people here?

Plenty of time to be the bull in the china shop later

Calling a leaened Christian like myself a 'rookie' is a but Satanic isn't it?
An describing my teaching you Bible truths is hardly being a bull in a china shop is it, Caiaphas?

If you want to continue in your fog of ignorance just say so.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You are like the Pharises Jesus dealt with. They too were absolutely convinced they were right and needed learn nothing./
But tell me what is about GOD's description of 'fountains of Earth' and the Russian deep drilling that so gets up your nose?
Just put your lack of understanding into words and I'll be happy to teach you the facts.

Aggressive ignorance. Amazing

Right Divider

Body part
Your arrogance is overshadowed by your ignorance.

I've already told you that I'm a BIBLICAL CREATIONIST that does NOT accept the big bang.

You are an ignorant fool.

Last edited:

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Your arrogance is overshadowed by your ignorance.

I've already told you that I'm a BIBLICAL CREATIONIST that does NOT accept the big bang.

Your are an ignorant fool.

But you post a full page of crap about star formations!
I told you GOD put them in place.
And I told you how meterorite debris got into space but you obviously think GOD put lots of meteorities in space so they could smash into Earth and destroy people.
I offer to educate you and you then get into hate mouth mode and call me an ignorant fool!
One of us is a fool and it isn't me.
get a Bible and read Genesis 1 to 9.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Calling a leaened Christian like myself a 'rookie' is a but Satanic isn't it?
An describing my teaching you Bible truths is hardly being a bull in a china shop is it, Caiaphas?

If you want to continue in your fog of ignorance just say so.

I have been blissfully ignorant of your silly nonsense for all of my life and see no reason to change that . :)

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Actually, it shows how sloppy and irresponsible you are.

No, it shows how you people focus on trivialities and cannot grasp the big issues such as GOD is not Jesus and Jesus is not GOD.

My name is Rose because it's my name so you calling me 'he' shows a lack of knowledge about names?

I'm also English which is probably the root of your antagonisms.