Lana Jean...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the Sibbie said:
Glad you like her name! I had the hardest time settling on a middle name. I also considered Lana Nicole or Lana Rachel...more partial to Nicole. But I kind of had to hurry up and decide and tradition got the best of me. I went with Jean because it's a family name...it's my middle name and my mom's middle name and one of my mom's cousin's first name. Then on Turbo's side his grandma, aunt and oldest sister has that middle name. I thought it would be nice to use that for the first daughter...once again because of tradition. :p

I tried to figure out whether she looked like a Lana Jean or a Lana Nicole, but I just couldn't tell.
She definitly looks more like a Lana Jean... at least she does now that that is her name :D

firechyld

Oh, bubba! She's adorable!

Congratulations to all of you. :)

And I like Lana Jean even more knowing it's got a story to it. :)

the Sibbie

Once again, thank you everyone for the congrats! :D

koban said:
ya know, I never did get in here.

Congrats!

(life goes scary fast from here on...)
Thank you! I know what you mean...I can't believe she is already a week old. She's gonna grow up so quickly! :cry:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
...was born on September 22 at 6:40 PM EDT. She was eight pounds and three ounces and twenty-one inches long.

:turbo: :sibbie:
:em:
:baby:​

Congratulations guys! Awesome! :thumb:

(just now saw this, where have I been?)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
We know that's the reason you like the name, Lighthouse was probably asking Sibbie! :)
The Sibbie picked the name. I helped her decide on the middle name though. I think her choosing of that name had something to do with her being a fanboy.

C

cattyfan

Congratulations! She's a beautiful blessing :)

So...how soon before she starts posting here?