Leftists: Pure Hate and Evil

Arthur Brain

As a counterpoint to the hyperbole: "Leftists", "moderates", "conservatives" are not inherently pure hate and evil in and of a political leaning. Just to bring some rationality to the proceedings.

Do democrats support the persecution, incarceration and killing of homosexual people?

Democrats actually do the same thing but on the opposite side of the coin: Democrats persecute and violently attack people of faith who say that homosexuality is bad.

It is very telling that the one issue you chose is the one that makes Democrats actually WORSE than Nazis.

Democrats embrace that which is an abomination unto God. The Nazis did not embrace this particular abomination.

Yes, on this issue, Democrats behave the same towards the people on the opposite side, the people who stand against sodomy, and democrats are worse than Nazis because the embrace the evil of sodomy.

LOLLL. You are a complete moron. You stepped in that one.

NEXT!!

Arthur Brain

Democrats actually do the same thing but on the opposite side of the coin: Democrats persecute and violently attack people of faith who say that homosexuality is bad.

It is very telling that the one issue you chose is the one that makes Democrats actually WORSE than Nazis.

Democrats embrace that which is an abomination unto God. The Nazis did not embrace this particular abomination.

Yes, on this issue, Democrats behave the same towards the people on the opposite side, the people who stand against sodomy, and democrats are worse than Nazis because the embrace the evil of sodomy.

LOLLL. You are a complete moron. You stepped in that one.

NEXT!!
Um, no they don't, not unless you're silly enough to think that you can bracket people based on politics and blanket their views. I don't support any sort of violent attack on folk who say homosexuality is bad, not at all in fact. I support your right to say it's evil incarnate if you like.

What's telling is that you actually side with one of the most evil regimes in history on one particular issue as if it scores you a point although ironically and almost hysterically it doesn't. No wonder that the Nazi regime is rightfully regarded as "far right".

I'm live and let live and oppose views that would infringe upon civil liberties and freedoms as you would seemingly have, but I still support your right to air them, go figure. Or don't.

"LOLLL"? Seriously? Are you 12?

Ladies and gentlemen, the same mind that would embrace Nazism would embrace Marxism, and Democrats are Marxists.

Democrats embrace Marxism.
Republicans reject Fascism AND Marxism

Jan 6 Patriot Protesters held in gulags under torturous conditions without due process

MTG Explodes On The Gov’t For Sickening Torture Of Political Prisoners​

https://rumble.com/c/BannonsWarRoom

"Actor Rob Reiner said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that former President Donald Trump’s followers were “not hesitant to use guns,” so they must be stopped now from attempting to overthrow the government."

The meathead is still a meathead.