liberals "cause others to sin" which leads them to Hell

Christian Liberty

Are you sure "random" is the word you want to go with? :chuckle:

Fair enough. My point is that I believe there are a few people that I would consider mostly good in the GOP. The GOP is mostly useless but there are a few people in it that aren't useless. Guys like Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Walter Jones, Rand Paul, and probably a few others.

And of course you had Ron Paul until a couple years ago, who is frankly a genius.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
liberals promote gay ness

Some. So do some conservatives. But I suspect that like the vocal opposition, they're louder than they are representative.

You have no idea what the divorce rate is among conservatives, do you?

fornication
If you're hard core enough as a Catholic you'd likely say that's true of anyone who supports any sort of contraceptive use though, wouldn't you?

Much more so than conservatives, to be sure, though every conservative nominee for high office has supported abortion rights of one sort or another.

and so we think of that psg in the Bible about how these kinds end up in Hell: those who cause others to sin
I think we're ultimately responsible for our own actions, though reading you frequently has me wondering about that. :plain:

shagster01

Telling people who they can marry, Patriot act, war on drugs...

Sounds like big government to me.

I forgot one. Those "small government republicans" in OKLAHOMA telling people they can not wear hoodies anymore. Because we all know small government regulates our wardrobe.

Daniel1611

I don't want children influenced to believe that drugs are not such a bad thing, just another option in a world of options.

frankly, I do not have a big problem (yet) with legalizing marijuana but I say t his with the caveat that I don't know much about the stuff... I do know it messes w/ your chromosomes so maybe that should be End of Story? I am not saying it should or should not be legalized... I have not made up my mind yet.. But it seems to be safer to drive DUI weed than DUI alcohol...

cigarettes should be banned... Sorry, that's my opinion and I am sticking to it... Sure, maybe it infringes on people's freedom but addiction takes your freedom away also...

I refer to Filetered cigs, not the filter-less ones which are far less dangerous

++

So you support a nanny state.

Quincy

====

Spoiler
loch-ness-monster-is-gay.jpg

Fabulous

republicanchick

Almost all Republicans do. They are hypocrites.

you will have to choose between the Rs and the Ds. If the Rs are hypocrites, what are the Ds?

well, we don't have all day to list all the adjectives

Stop talking badly about the only party that can help this country (not speaking of rinos)

rinos are hypocrites, true enough. But a true R is not, so I wish you would stop.

republicanchick

No, we don't have to choose between Republicans and Democrats.

Which is worse.
  • Someone that says they support abortion in order to get your vote?
  • Or someone that lies about oposing abortion in order to get your vote, then turns around and supports abortion?

liberals are amoral

I will never advocate voting for any of them... NEVER

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this is such a LIE, it is beyond the pale, even for you
It's a matter of public record, not a lie. Your being willing to bear false witness against me out of a lazy ignorance is inexcusable, but like you.

Name the party nominee and I'll direct you to their position.

Daniel1611

Almost all Republicans do. They are hypocrites.

Oh, I know. They're the "small government" party that wants to regulate every aspect of our lives...except for big business. They're for small government but they expand the government every chance they get. The Republican rank and file are fools. And these so-called "libertarians" that support the police state because they think they'll get a tax cut.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

divorce

fornication

abortion

and so we think of that psg in the Bible about how these kinds end up in Hell: those who cause others to sin
====
"Republicanchick" is just bitter than she was born too late to be part of the "Spanish Inquisition!"