Liberals Sign Petition to Ban Talking About Politics & Religion in Public

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Liberals Sign Petition to Ban Talking About Politics & Religion in Public

"We're just trying to mute people's political and religious speech"

Left-Wing Americans Call for Ban on Talking about Politics & Religion in Public

I am completely blown away here. No wonder so many are caving these days to threats to not say anything about Christ in the public square, school or courthouse.

They actually believe people have no right to it- or shouldnt have them.

Huckleberry

It should be noted first that this is a prank petition, so that aspect is played up a bit. Also, that the tactics these sorts of videos (prank petitions and such) take advantage of people's natural inclination to just go along with things. If the petitioner had approached each target and taken the time to explain before shoving the clipboard at them, for example, I think we'd see a very different video.

That said, it's pretty funny.

Also, I'm very curious how many people actually would sign such a petition.

Quetzal

It should be noted first that this is a prank petition, so that aspect is played up a bit. Also, that the tactics these sorts of videos (prank petitions and such) take advantage of people's natural inclination to just go along with things. If the petitioner had approached each target and taken the time to explain before shoving the clipboard at them, for example, I think we'd see a very different video.

That said, it's pretty funny.

Also, I'm very curious how many people actually would sign such a petition.
I remember there was one that talked people into petitioning to remove H2O. :chuckle:

Quetzal

Eh? Water you talking about?

Geddit?

:D

:roses:

:plain:

Fine...
(if I may...)
other_facePlain.gif

Huckleberry

You mean women can vote?! :noway: Kidding :chuckle:
Yup, and they don't even have to register with selective service for the draft. Despite that being how men first got the vote. The fear of which was a big reason why anti-suffrage women fought so hard and so long against the vote. Which is largely what took women so long to get the vote. In fact, despite the systematic oppression of women by men all through human history, women amazingly got the vote pretty much the day after they all finally agreed they wanted it.

Just tossing that out there. :D

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only way the common man votes for liberals is if they are uneducated on the subjects and issues. This is why Jefferson could quintuple his liberal censorship threads if he wanted. They cannot let people know they want the people to suffer because it is fair.

Arthur Brain

The only way the common man votes for liberals is if they are uneducated on the subjects and issues. This is why Jefferson could quintuple his liberal censorship threads if he wanted. They cannot let people know they want the people to suffer because it is fair.

Yep Nicky. The "lefty agenda" want to silence you and your ilk once and for all, to drive you into bonkers - sorry, bunkers and rid you of any free speech whatsoever. Furthermore...

Get a grip - puhleeeeeeeze.

:freak: